Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Investors to back scottish team?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm curious but is there anyone on here that backs scottish cycling fully? I like to think of my development team as a future investment bringing forward juniors to the World Cup circuit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fuck where has the 23 millions went !!!!!

over a year ago

"Fuck where has the 23 millions went !!!!!"

Hahaha

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"I'm curious but is there anyone on here that backs scottish cycling fully? I like to think of my development team as a future investment bringing forward juniors to the World Cup circuit "

When you say back do you mean scottish squad, or individuals who recieve funds from their clubs or Meadowbank

Been to a few event over the years, sadly king car has made many races dangerous to run.

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

[Removed by poster at 20/02/14 20:00:55]

over a year ago

"I'm curious but is there anyone on here that backs scottish cycling fully? I like to think of my development team as a future investment bringing forward juniors to the World Cup circuit

When you say back do you mean scottish squad, or individuals who recieve funds from their clubs or Meadowbank

Been to a few event over the years, sadly king car has made many races dangerous to run."

Individuals, main sponsors invest parts or bikes for the rider to use. In return they expect branded team kit and social media related exposure.

Some sponsors even bring forward an expenses fee for riders to use on fuel or nutrition etc. race bikes are getting expensive! Very few talented people get the chance to show case their potential.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm curious but is there anyone on here that backs scottish cycling fully? I like to think of my development team as a future investment bringing forward juniors to the World Cup circuit

Been to a few event over the years, sadly king car has made many races dangerous to run.

Individuals, main sponsors invest parts or bikes for the rider to use. In return they expect branded team kit and social media related exposure.

Some sponsors even bring forward an expenses fee for riders to use on fuel or nutrition etc. race bikes are getting expensive! Very few talented people get the chance to show case their potential. "

Very difficult to get full stop. Start small with local bike stores then race, get results and build from there - don't know what level you are at or discipline. Even 'deals' that you think guys are getting are only % discount or trade price. As you say very few get cash or paid. Music similar with gear endorsements.

Post new Message to Thread