Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cougars

Jump to newest

By *ightyRaithFan OP   Man
over a year ago

Bay Area

just a bit of random thought....

how many women im here would count themselves as a cougar?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

is a cougar not a mountain lion?

over a year ago

Wouldn't say i was a cougar as i don't go for youngers guys

By *inesawineWoman
over a year ago

fife

WTF is a Cougar???

By Taj's post, is it a fancy for younger men????

over a year ago

???

over a year ago

It's an older women into younger men......so _inesawine naw yer no a cougar pmsl

over a year ago

At my age most men are younger than me lol and yes I do like them but I'm not a cougar.

Typically, cougars prey upon men almost young enough to be their sons. Thus fortysomething cougars would be attracted to men in their 20s, and fiftysomething cougars would pursue men in their 30s and so on. Some cougars are less interested in a relationship than a sexual conquest, perhaps enjoying the fact that they are physically appealing to men who are considered to be in the prime of their virility.

A cougar may be married or unmarried, and some even go after their daughters' boyfriends.

Although the term 'cougar' comes from the big-game predatory cat of the same name, the cougar connection also may allude to the wearing of animal print clothing by older and more sexually aggressive women.

over a year ago

OK....so I was right...a cougar is a mountain lion....

decided I must be missing something here so went and looked up other definitions of cougars........DOH!...I am a silly billy

over a year ago

My mrs would like to be a cougar... she looked like a fish at the weekend all on the floor pished lol

By *inesawineWoman
over a year ago

fife

"At my age most men are younger than me lol and yes I do like them but I'm not a cougar.

Typically, cougars prey upon men almost young enough to be their sons. Thus fortysomething cougars would be attracted to men in their 20s, and fiftysomething cougars would pursue men in their 30s and so on. Some cougars are less interested in a relationship than a sexual conquest, perhaps enjoying the fact that they are physically appealing to men who are considered to be in the prime of their virility.

A cougar may be married or unmarried, and some even go after their daughters' boyfriends.

Although the term 'cougar' comes from the big-game predatory cat of the same name, the cougar connection also may allude to the wearing of animal print clothing by older and more sexually aggressive women. "

Thanks for that excellent explanation Laine, and Taj too.

No Minesawine is defo NOT a Cougar then, and eeuuuwwww to the animal print too lol

Mines xxxxxxxxxx

By *ightyRaithFan OP   Man
over a year ago

Bay Area

thought more people would of knew now that there is even a TV show called Cougar Town with that lassie from Friends...

over a year ago

Just started watching Cougar Town, its very funny but I actually thought the place was called cougar town ffs -

Classic line from the Cox lady after sex with a younger guy

"We had sex 3 times and you didn't need a nap or a pill" pmsl

Malc here btw xx

over a year ago

Cougars? I just know a black panther called Bagheera is perhaps the coolest cat of em all,lol

T

over a year ago

"Cougars? I just know a black panther called Bagheera is perhaps the coolest cat of em all,lol

T "

jungle vip is a rather cool cat too

over a year ago

"Cougars? I just know a black panther called Bagheera is perhaps the coolest cat of em all,lol

T

jungle vip is a rather cool cat too "

He tends to talk too fast though,lol, bag heera is rrrather cool,lol

T xx

By *he MilfhunterMan
over a year ago

leven-ish

"

"

Ahh so thats what it means, i did wonder, didnt want to ask incase i was shot down in flames, good shout mightyraith!

P.S...Come get me cougars

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

in that case i guess i woul.d be one as i do have a preference for younger guys tho occasional ones same age tickle my fancy just as much

By *bking1669Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Cougar town is so funny especially with the neibour shagging all the young girls such as candee (with 2 ee's) and no last name.

A must watch for all us divorcees.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

if i was looking for a cougar.i would also have to take up necrophilia

over a year ago

cougar mmm must go and google that watch this space .. ill fill it with knowledge from the world of google lol xxx

over a year ago

ok system was slow so phoned a friend instead and yes a cougar is an older lady who likes younger men lol what planet have I been living on ...

If the male is just a tad younger than me would I still be classed as a cougar? lol xxxxx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay... therapy town...

My name is Fabio... and I am a secret lover of "cougar town"...

god courtney cox is lush!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

you may continue.....

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/04/10 19:43:28]

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

how come. female sexual predators,looking for a younger male, get a nice name like,cougar.where as, a male sexual predators,looking for a younger female,gets the name, dirty old man.it just doesnt seem fair.

over a year ago

i like variety.........lol oh yes am a cougar mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

M xx

over a year ago

Mrsbite here...yep I think i'd class myself as a cougar lol...i like nothing more than teasing younger guys to the point of gettin them that excited they need to pee lmao! Mrbite's 4 years younger....he quite often runs for a pee when he gets excited lol! He'll kill me for this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/10 22:22:19]

over a year ago

i like my meat fresh does that make me a cougar llf

By *he MilfhunterMan
over a year ago

leven-ish

Depends how fresh i guess

over a year ago

"is a cougar not a mountain lion?"

I actually prefer the South American mountain goat....as they are shaved and more horny

over a year ago

"is a cougar not a mountain lion?

I actually prefer the South American mountain goat....as they are shaved and more horny "

Ah...takes me back to a time when I was trekking thru Peru with Pedro...my trusty donkey...and confidant.........

over a year ago

I actually prefer the South American mountain goat....as they are shaved and more horny

Ah...takes me back to a time when I was trekking thru Peru with Pedro...my trusty donkey...and confidant........."

Ahhhh Peruvian asses and Bolivian asses are very similar Mr Grizzly. My Bolivar donkey was called Manuel

over a year ago

Ah...takes me back to a time when I was trekking thru Peru with Pedro...my trusty donkey...and confidant.........

Ahhhh Peruvian asses and Bolivian asses are very similar Mr Grizzly. My Bolivar donkey was called Manuel "

Went through some testing times with dear....dear pedro....but he always pulled me off...err through.

Then there was that time we were faced with a gang of peruvian bandits. They just stood there shouting and waving their pan pipes in an aggressive manner.

I dropped my shorts and waited for the inevitable gang rape.

Pedro...bless his soul...let out an almighty bray...and charged those belligerent bandits.....crushing their infernal pan pipes.

Then he turned....saw me bent over.... got a glint in his eye...... a glint he may have had........but my eyes were atering for a month after that

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Ahhhh Peruvian asses and Bolivian asses are very similar Mr Grizzly. My Bolivar donkey was called Manuel

Went through some testing times with dear....dear pedro....but he always pulled me off...err through.

Then there was that time we were faced with a gang of peruvian bandits. They just stood there shouting and waving their pan pipes in an aggressive manner.

I dropped my shorts and waited for the inevitable gang rape.

Pedro...bless his soul...let out an almighty bray...and charged those belligerent bandits.....crushing their infernal pan pipes.

Then he turned....saw me bent over.... got a glint in his eye...... a glint he may have had........but my eyes were atering for a month after that "

alas poor pedro moved to vegas to drown his soorows and to forget the injustice he'd done ye stu----- he knew 3 mins was not long enough

over a year ago

Injustice....ffs.....the feckin' git used me...then dumped me as soon as we got back to civilisation....I was nothing more than his sex toy...his proposal of donkey marriage was nothing more than a ruse to get into my shorts!!!!...Will never trust another Peruvian donkey again as long as I live

over a year ago

what about the pink panther??

over a year ago

"Injustice....ffs.....the feckin' git used me...then dumped me as soon as we got back to civilisation....I was nothing more than his sex toy...his proposal of donkey marriage was nothing more than a ruse to get into my shorts!!!!...Will never trust another Peruvian donkey again as long as I live "

You should of taken a Bolivian ass Mr Grizzly, as they are notorious takers, and not givers, so you wouldn't of felt used and abused, and had a ring of fire (in the words of Jonny Cash)

over a year ago

"Injustice....ffs.....the feckin' git used me...then dumped me as soon as we got back to civilisation....I was nothing more than his sex toy...his proposal of donkey marriage was nothing more than a ruse to get into my shorts!!!!...Will never trust another Peruvian donkey again as long as I live

You should of taken a Bolivian ass Mr Grizzly, as they are notorious takers, and not givers, so you wouldn't of felt used and abused, and had a ring of fire (in the words of Jonny Cash) "

I could never have taken Manuel from you....you seemed to be enjoying him far too much

Although....he did make eyes at me one night at that little bar in Lima where you made him drink tequila till dawn

over a year ago

Ahhhhh I remember that bar, was it the 'titty twister'.... well you could of taken Manuel if he was flirting with you, as I was too busy back scuttling the vampire lass with the saggy tits!

over a year ago

"Ahhhhh I remember that bar, was it the 'titty twister'.... well you could of taken Manuel if he was flirting with you, as I was too busy back scuttling the vampire lass with the saggy tits! "

yup...the titty twister fond memories....

That was no vampire lass.....that was old mother consuela....70 year old town milk maid with the cracked false teeth...

over a year ago

Lmfao!!!! I did ask Selma Hayek for a fondle of her snake, but she got offended when I said my snake would look better wrapped round her.... She obviously didnt see the asp in my pocket! And old lady Consuela didnt look half bad after downing that bottle of tequila

over a year ago

"Lmfao!!!! I did ask Selma Hayek for a fondle of her snake, but she got offended when I said my snake would look better wrapped round her.... She obviously didnt see the asp in my pocket! And old lady Consuela didnt look half bad after downing that bottle of tequila "

to tell you the truth......neither did manuel

over a year ago

"Lmfao!!!! I did ask Selma Hayek for a fondle of her snake, but she got offended when I said my snake would look better wrapped round her.... She obviously didnt see the asp in my pocket! And old lady Consuela didnt look half bad after downing that bottle of tequila

to tell you the truth......neither did manuel"

Lmao....I wondered why Manuel had the hump with me the day after.... cos he had his long eyelashed mince pies on you Mr Grizzly, lol

Post new Message to Thread