Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

...on the topic of swinging!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here's an interesting one.

Who was the first person in the relationship to bring up the topic of swinging? And how did you pose the question to the other person?

Jx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I never asked myself..... I just sprung it on me when I least expected it!

over a year ago

"Here's an interesting one.

Who was the first person in the relationship to bring up the topic of swinging? And how did you pose the question to the other person?

Jx"

mr sexy disclosed his previous experiences of swinging during our pillow talks i thought mmmmmm me like . I was the first to check out thr web sites and add our profiles heheh maybe i was just a swinger in waiting to be leashed or released lol

over a year ago

it was P that brought the subject up one evening that she was bi and wanted to do some things with girls. It progressed from there but has stalled since we gave up our last website to come on Fab.

time to get back on track

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

Was the Ex in Derby that got me into swinging i was so naive and still am pmsl.

Still not sure to this day what a blow job is ??????? ive been practicing blowing hot food to cool down is that it ????? i think i need some teaching i been swinging nr on ten years pmsl xxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"Was the Ex in Derby that got me into swinging i was so naive and still am pmsl.

Still not sure to this day what a blow job is ??????? ive been practicing blowing hot food to cool down is that it ????? i think i need some teaching i been swinging nr on ten years pmsl xxxxxxxxx "

Cobblers your "swingin super nanny" if you gotta a swingin prob go see super nanny ere,lol

T xx

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Larry and I met thru a social, so swinging brought us together.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'm with Laine - discussed it with myself, and must admit it was one of my better conversations with the voices

over a year ago

many moons ago i turned to my ex one night in bed and directly asked him.

He said no lol...however i was sure he was giving me the standard 'oo i couldnt cos i love you' answer.

Asked him twice more...the third time was a charm as they say lol

He said he didnt want to say yes in case i thought he was either a pervert or didnt love me.

We had a great 3 years of swinging (wayyy before fab)

when i was single..had a wee chat with me, myself and I..all 3 of us liked it...

vol

xx

By *tudmuffin5640Man
over a year ago

central scotland

i was with a girl at the time and was working away, was working 7 days a week she wanted me home,i said i was working the weekend again, so she phoned me with her friend,and told me that the two of them were waiting on me for a wekend of fun,i broke the land speed record ,toget there, and its just gone on frome there,that was 5 yrs ago mmmmmm swing on mmmmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hmmm...so it's about 50-50 then with an equal number of girls to guys suggesting swinging to their partners. Interesting. I always assumed it was us guys who were the bigger pervs! lol

So if you were on the receiving end, what was your initial reaction to your partner's suggestion?

over a year ago

we both agreed...after a threesome we got involved in during a d*unken night...and must admit you meet alot of lovely people.

over a year ago

"I'm with Laine - discussed it with myself, and must admit it was one of my better conversations with the voices"

yup me too!! aint the voices just wonderful when they come up with a good idea!! xx

By *ountrypairCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

we had too we had shagged most of our pals lol

over a year ago

"Was the Ex in Derby that got me into swinging i was so naive and still am pmsl.

Still not sure to this day what a blow job is ??????? ive been practicing blowing hot food to cool down is that it ????? i think i need some teaching i been swinging nr on ten years pmsl xxxxxxxxx "

pmsfl dyson hunni mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs

Post new Message to Thread