Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Practical jokes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We've all had them played on us, but which one got you the best?

I was on guard duty at Edinburgh castle and I was my turn to take down the Union jack from the top turret of the castle. On the way up its a long winding stair with no lights. And its as creepy as feck. So off I set with my rifle over my shoulder and my torch in hand. I was almost at the top when out of nowhere a body with no head came rushing at me faster than I could think. So being a professional soldier I through my rifle to fuck and ran as fast as my wee legs could carry me my head screaming oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck shit shit I've just seen a fucking ghost. I was nearly out the tower when I heard gales of laughter from the top of the stairs. The guys had filled a boiler suit with papers and were waiting on me.. I don't mind admitting I was never the same when taking down the flag at night.. Bastards...lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Cling film over the toilet is my favourite just make sure you can run fast as fuck

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Cling film over the toilet is my favourite just make sure you can run fast as fuck "

Add those wee twisty banger things taped under the seat in the ladies, and you have yourself a real practical joke! I did that at work years ago, and didn't get my books because I was the boss!

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Cling film over the toilet is my favourite just make sure you can run fast as fuck

Add those wee twisty banger things taped under the seat in the ladies, and you have yourself a real practical joke! I did that at work years ago, and didn't get my books because I was the boss! "

Noted !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try putting washing up liquid in a cistern always a giggle

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/11/13 13:08:54]

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

We used to shrink wrap one of the reps cars by lifting it with 4 forklifts ( one at each wheel ) and going under the car. It would take 6 guys about an hour to do the whole thing.

The same rep would also get a years supply of holes from all the hole punches in the office tipped carefully into his air vents, then have the air con turned on full blast ready for when he turned the ignition on

over a year ago

Is asking your newest member of work(volunteers) to go to the shop next door and asking for a long weight acceptable?

over a year ago

"Is asking your newest member of work(volunteers) to go to the shop next door and asking for a long weight acceptable? "

Used to do something similar in my old work. Send the newbies to another shop on the retail park asking for tartan paint, left handed paint brush/screwdriver/hammer, so funny.

over a year ago

"Is asking your newest member of work(volunteers) to go to the shop next door and asking for a long weight acceptable?

Used to do something similar in my old work. Send the newbies to another shop on the retail park asking for tartan paint, left handed paint brush/screwdriver/hammer, so funny."

Fallopian tubing is also another good one.

over a year ago

Marmery glands in the wholesalers,

Send very young innoncent apprentices to the shops for Strawberys quims.

over a year ago

"Is asking your newest member of work(volunteers) to go to the shop next door and asking for a long weight acceptable? "

new bubble for a spirit level...

over a year ago

My first job was collecting fish farts in an aquarum for spirit levels

over a year ago

Sending someone for sparks for a grinder is funny lol

over a year ago

On the rigs i hear of newbies collecting fog samples in jars to ensure the choppers can land.

Picture the poor guy in orange overalls safety helmet and glasses swooping his arm collecting fog in a jar frantically screwing on the lid to get best sample.

Feel free to use

Post new Message to Thread