Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

tom hanks in saving mr banks

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

If your as a big a fan of Mary poppins & Walt disney as I am/was then I imagine you might like this new tom hanks (as Walter disney) movie about the trials and tribulations of the making of the Walt disney classic Mary poppins,had the pleasure of taking a few friends to see a preview last night, watch out for Colin farrel & a few of your favourite Mary poppins songs x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cheers Barry Norman!!

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Cheers Barry Norman!!"
who's Barry Norman? Or do you mean Norman bates? How did you know that me and my hermit mother run a motel? "No mother,please! I don't want to hurt anyone again,I'm sure he wasn't trying to mockup you mother!ok mother,what should I do with his body?"

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

anyone had a chance to see this yet?

over a year ago

No...but im dying to. A hardback copy of P.L.Travers novel was a very treasured gift when i was a child and i still have it. First book i ever completely...and....i do a mean version of Julie Andrews singing "Feed the Birds"!!!

over a year ago

Insert "read" ......oops....

By *homCrownMan
over a year ago

West Fife

"No...but im dying to. A hardback copy of P.L.Travers novel was a very treasured gift when i was a child and i still have it. First book i ever completely...and....i do a mean version of Julie Andrews singing "Feed the Birds"!!! "

Tuppence boy? I'll show you what you can do with tuppence!

over a year ago

"No...but im dying to. A hardback copy of P.L.Travers novel was a very treasured gift when i was a child and i still have it. First book i ever completely...and....i do a mean version of Julie Andrews singing "Feed the Birds"!!!

Tuppence boy? I'll show you what you can do with tuppence! "

You just watch you dont get stuck in the chim chimenee chim chim cheroo in yer braw suit Santa Baby!!!!

over a year ago

Havent seen it yet,its a wee bit down on my list at the moment.gravity and nebreska next for me.

Another cheeky wee french film ninja, jeune & jolie (young & beutiful) worth a watch but avoid parkland it has nothing new to say on jfk assassination.

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"No...but im dying to. A hardback copy of P.L.Travers novel was a very treasured gift when i was a child and i still have it. First book i ever completely...and....i do a mean version of Julie Andrews singing "Feed the Birds"!!! "
i'll keep a look out for one in the second hand book store's i frequent x

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"No...but im dying to. A hardback copy of P.L.Travers novel was a very treasured gift when i was a child and i still have it. First book i ever completely...and....i do a mean version of Julie Andrews singing "Feed the Birds"!!!

Tuppence boy? I'll show you what you can do with tuppence! "

lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Tuppence boy? I'll show you what you can do with tuppence!

You just watch you dont get stuck in the chim chimenee chim chim cheroo in yer braw suit Santa Baby!!!! "

a spoonful of semen makes the medicine go down! the medicine go down lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Havent seen it yet,its a wee bit down on my list at the moment.gravity and nebreska next for me.

Another cheeky wee french film ninja, jeune & jolie (young & beutiful) worth a watch but avoid parkland it has nothing new to say on jfk assassination."

cheers for the head's up buddy...im away to see walter mitty and mandella and perhaps something else this coming week

over a year ago

"Havent seen it yet,its a wee bit down on my list at the moment.gravity and nebreska next for me.

Another cheeky wee french film ninja, jeune & jolie (young & beutiful) worth a watch but avoid parkland it has nothing new to say on jfk assassination.cheers for the head's up buddy...im away to see walter mitty and mandella and perhaps something else this coming week "

looking forward to mandela as well, curious to see if any of the anc folk that i know get a mention.

over a year ago

seen the trailor when was at cinema recently . Looks good so might think about going over next couple of weeks

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Another cheeky wee french film ninja, jeune & jolie (young & beutiful) worth a watch but avoid parkland it has nothing new to say on jfk assassination.cheers for the head's up buddy...im away to see walter mitty and mandella and perhaps something else this coming week

looking forward to mandela as well, curious to see if any of the anc folk that i know get a mention.

"

haha you mean like that white bearded fella who eventually got killed by some black fella...what an irony eh

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"seen the trailor when was at cinema recently . Looks good so might think about going over next couple of weeks "
i could've taken you a few weeks ago if i knew that you wanted to go

over a year ago

Another cheeky wee french film ninja, jeune & jolie (young & beutiful) worth a watch but avoid parkland it has nothing new to say on jfk assassination.cheers for the head's up buddy...im away to see walter mitty and mandella and perhaps something else this coming week

haha you mean like that white bearded fella who eventually got killed by some black fella...what an irony eh"

yeah i know who you mean i know a couple of white S.A. commies who went to jail for there part in the armed struggle.

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

haha you mean like that white bearded fella who eventually got killed by some black fella...what an irony eh

yeah i know who you mean i know a couple of white S.A. commies who went to jail for there part in the armed struggle. "

were you in the ANC?

over a year ago

"seen the trailor when was at cinema recently . Looks good so might think about going over next couple of weeks i could've taken you a few weeks ago if i knew that you wanted to go"

lol didnt know i wanted to see it a few weeks ago

over a year ago

yeah i know who you mean i know a couple of white S.A. commies who went to jail for there part in the armed struggle. were you in the ANC? "

nah they dont have a glasgow branch

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"seen the trailor when was at cinema recently . Looks good so might think about going over next couple of weeks i could've taken you a few weeks ago if i knew that you wanted to go

lol didnt know i wanted to see it a few weeks ago "

tell ya what...now that you know why dont we jump in my time machine and go back a few week's

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

yeah i know who you mean i know a couple of white S.A. commies who went to jail for there part in the armed struggle. were you in the ANC?

nah they dont have a glasgow branch "

lol not that your admitting you mean..are you suggesting that we set one up and try to keep out all the non gingers?

over a year ago

yeah i know who you mean i know a couple of white S.A. commies who went to jail for there part in the armed struggle. were you in the ANC?

nah they dont have a glasgow branch lol not that your admitting you mean..are you suggesting that we set one up and try to keep out all the non gingers?"

canny dae that, every football team needs a wee ginger terrier in it

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

nah they dont have a glasgow branch lol not that your admitting you mean..are you suggesting that we set one up and try to keep out all the non gingers?

canny dae that, every football team needs a wee ginger terrier in it "

lol are you ever often in the burgh?

over a year ago

"seen the trailor when was at cinema recently . Looks good so might think about going over next couple of weeks i could've taken you a few weeks ago if i knew that you wanted to go

lol didnt know i wanted to see it a few weeks ago tell ya what...now that you know why dont we jump in my time machine and go back a few week's"

If i was gonna have use of a time machine it would be used for far more than going to the cinema lol

over a year ago

nah they dont have a glasgow branch lol not that your admitting you mean..are you suggesting that we set one up and try to keep out all the non gingers?

canny dae that, every football team needs a wee ginger terrier in it lol are you ever often in the burgh? "

not that often these days

over a year ago

its now showing on Sky.. loved the film.. so much so ive just stuck on the Disney film of her book

Post new Message to Thread