Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

status update

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever read these and think....so what...shut the f up or why do we need to know the time of month....lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Sometimes yes.

But with my friends it's am easy way to see what they're doing or what mood they're in

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Sometimes yes and I really, really, try not to use them except for fun, but sometimes, I need to vent! lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Do you ever read these and think....so what...shut the f up or why do we need to know the time of month....lol "
I know where your coming from lol I've seen a few recently advertising the fact that it's time of the month ...WHY ? Lol no need

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hardly ever read them and very rarely post a status update. I had one up yesterday. I think it was the first one I have done on this profile.

over a year ago

They obviously want to tell people , see nowt wrong with it some use it to abuse some use it to tell the world they have a meet some use it for song words , each to their own .

Isnt that what its for ?

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I use it for either a wee funny, or to say if I'm having a bad day with the pain, so peeps know if I am likely to be a grumpy b@st@rd.

over a year ago

And there are the ones that say things like....

"What a night. You know who you are"

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"And there are the ones that say things like....

"

Errrrr Guilty lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"And there are the ones that say things like....

"

I might do that, if I ever get a night...

over a year ago

Mine are normally tunes that are kinda cryptically saying how I feel, like 'I got a feeling' or a tune that has been played at a time and place when a handful of people may have been with me. Such as the tune 'Come Undone' or 'Black Velvet'.

over a year ago

Im guessing the..."woohoo what a great nite last nite" update kinda in an altruistic way lets friends know and they might be chuffed for them.

over a year ago

I write any old shite, some think it's hilarious, some think it's irritating, do I give a fuck?

over a year ago

"They obviously want to tell people , see nowt wrong with it some use it to abuse some use it to tell the world they have a meet some use it for song words , each to their own .

Isnt that what its for ? "

You say there is nothing wrong with it and you also mention people use it to abuse others, well surely that alone is wrong?

I dont mean all are wrong but the not meeting cos its rag week is in my opinion

over a year ago

"They obviously want to tell people , see nowt wrong with it some use it to abuse some use it to tell the world they have a meet some use it for song words , each to their own .

Isnt that what its for ?

You say there is nothing wrong with it and you also mention people use it to abuse others, well surely that alone is wrong?

I dont mean all are wrong but the not meeting cos its rag week is in my opinion "

I have to agree here yes your status updates are for your own use,but id never use it to tell the whole of fab it was my bad week ...and its certainly not acceptable to use as a way to abuse others either

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I have to agree here yes your status updates are for your own use,but id never use it to tell the whole of fab it was my bad week ...and its certainly not acceptable to use as a way to abuse others either "

How do you alert people? Is there a codeword?

over a year ago

Quite regularly!! This is a sex site we don't need to know your having your period, nor do I want to see bitchy statuses obviously slagging off other Fabbers...seriously leave that shit on Facebook!!

over a year ago

eh no magnet common sence if someone is asking for a meet then you have a quiet word with them explaining that that week isnt suitable simple as that really lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"eh no magnet common sence if someone is asking for a meet then you have a quiet word with them explaining that that week isnt suitable simple as that really lol "

Ah wiz jokin'!

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Do you ever read these and think....so what...shut the f up or why do we need to know the time of month....lol "
I'm like that with forum posts lol x

over a year ago

"Do you ever read these and think....so what...shut the f up or why do we need to know the time of month....lol I'm like that with forum posts lol x"

Me too....but im sick of that lonely sin bin ....dodge n weave n smile...

over a year ago

"eh no magnet common sence if someone is asking for a meet then you have a quiet word with them explaining that that week isnt suitable simple as that really lol

Ah wiz jokin'! "

Sorry didn't realise it kinda difficult to tell when you don't smile lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"eh no magnet common sence if someone is asking for a meet then you have a quiet word with them explaining that that week isnt suitable simple as that really lol

Ah wiz jokin'! Sorry didn't realise it kinda difficult to tell when you don't smile lol "

I thought it was too ridiculous a question to take seriously!

over a year ago

Ah wiz jokin'! Sorry didn't realise it kinda difficult to tell when you don't smile lol

I thought it was too ridiculous a question to take seriously!"

really ah yeah now you mention I guess it kinda was coming from you

Post new Message to Thread