Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

profile views

Jump to newest

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

So normally I log in & it's says on here, 'one person viewed your profile yesterday' 2day, over 150 views already. Why? Cos I verifies mistress' new profile that's she's been meaning to make for ages. I'm tempted to get the silver badge just to see how many aren't single guys shaking their wee fists in my direction haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

pmsl yup seen this and wait till you see the msgs you recieve now trying to befreined you and the msgs mistress will get trying to make insinuations all the fun of fab

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I uploaded some pics at the weekend that miraculously made it to top fabbed and by all accounts everyone in my veris felt all kinds of popular. Fab folk are nosey!

I saw your lady in my local updates, she's lovely. Fine work!

over a year ago

Glasgow

Actually i've only had one guy looking for tips on how to meet her, the rest are probably just thinking 'I'm sexier than him!' haha

Also, where's my praise for her pics taking over the most fab'd? I took 4 of them. Pfffft

over a year ago

Glasgow

So currently, over 200 profile views, no fab'd pics & 1 message asking how to meet mistress. No one loves meeee!!! Waaahh

over a year ago

"So currently, over 200 profile views, no fab'd pics & 1 message asking how to meet mistress. No one loves meeee!!! Waaahh

"

But your profile says you don't meet lol

over a year ago

Glasgow

Aye but it's nice to say hello anyways haha.

Dobt meet apart from my favourite girl, she can have me as much as she wants

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/13 11:14:02]

over a year ago

You know I luvs ya....

Where's my cake now? Can it be a choc one purlease cos my blood sugars are fooked!

over a year ago

Glasgow

Aye ok then. Want some skooshy cream with it?

over a year ago

fantastic, we posted some new pics for all to see and several in private on sunday. The number of people who looked and the number of pics being fabbed is quite unbelieveable from all over the UK and beyond

over a year ago

"So normally I log in & it's says on here, 'one person viewed your profile yesterday' 2day, over 150 views already. Why? Cos I verifies mistress' new profile that's she's been meaning to make for ages. I'm tempted to get the silver badge just to see how many aren't single guys shaking their wee fists in my direction haha"

Aunty Jinty had a wee peek ...with her cloak of invisibility on! and if there's cake yes please..... xx

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Ive not been perved at publicly for over 2 weeks ..... think thats the longest time yet ....need to rethink my approach ...or people need to quit the stealth perving

over a year ago

Glasgow

Always a slice for you

over a year ago

Glasgow

Woo, mistress is top of the hotlist. In your face Just Jessie hahaha

over a year ago

"Ive not been perved at publicly for over 2 weeks ..... think thats the longest time yet ....need to rethink my approach ...or people need to quit the stealth perving "

if i didnt have the stealth on bunks you'd be getting a restraining order on me im in there so often!!!!

over a year ago

"Woo, mistress is top of the hotlist. In your face Just Jessie hahaha"

woohoo....go mistress!!!! xx.

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Well done you

over a year ago

Glasgow

Nah well done to the ever amazing & ever beautiful mistress!! She looks damn fine.

Don't care who sees this, I love ya darling!!

xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/13 14:20:54]

over a year ago

Such a 'look at us' thread, aye I said it, twice but without the typo haha. Now where's ma cake

over a year ago

Glasgow

Everyone's been looking at me 2day, just having a nosey at who the lucky guy is. I don't want views, I want chat.

& will an empire biscuit do you?

over a year ago

Skooshy cream and a flake on top babe...

over a year ago

Glasgow

For you? Ofcourse!

over a year ago

No one messages us.. probs due to fact they cant fuck us. And we barely check whos viewed the profile because its mainly guys or house haunters. Lol

over a year ago

"Everyone's been looking at me 2day, just having a nosey at who the lucky guy is. I don't want views, I want chat.

& will an empire biscuit do you?"

only if it's a purple jelly on top

over a year ago

"Woo, mistress is top of the hotlist. In your face Just Jessie hahaha"
Do you mean top of the most fab'd pics list ?

over a year ago

Your turning into one of those view my profile beggers wanting fabd pics young man....you cant moan about it when you post about it....so now its gonna get more hits and I can but only guess that so is the thelostgirl profile and ultimately resulting in more fabd pics.....cheeky wee game...lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/13 15:52:05]

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Everyone's been looking at me 2day, just having a nosey at who the lucky guy is. I don't want views, I want chat.

& will an empire biscuit do you?

only if it's a purple jelly on top "

I'll get that sorted for you

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Woo, mistress is top of the hotlist. In your face Just Jessie hahahaDo you mean top of the most fab'd pics list ?"

Yup, top of the current most fab'd

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Your turning into one of those view my profile beggers wanting fabd pics young man....you cant moan about it when you post about it....so now its gonna get more hits and I can but only guess that so is the thelostgirl profile and ultimately resulting in more fabd pics.....cheeky wee game...lol"

....you lost me at profile beggars haha. Nah, honestly I don't care how many look at my profile or fab my pics, it's not like I'm looking to get noticed & get meets, but some banter would be good. It's good for miss to get some fabs though cos she seems to think she's not that attractive. This might help adjust her view a little.

over a year ago

"Your turning into one of those view my profile beggers wanting fabd pics young man....you cant moan about it when you post about it....so now its gonna get more hits and I can but only guess that so is the thelostgirl profile and ultimately resulting in more fabd pics.....cheeky wee game...lol

....you lost me at profile beggars haha. Nah, honestly I don't care how many look at my profile or fab my pics, it's not like I'm looking to get noticed & get meets, but some banter would be good. It's good for miss to get some fabs though cos she seems to think she's not that attractive. This might help adjust her view a little."

Ohh well, best go voting then, since you put it that way,

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Your turning into one of those view my profile beggers wanting fabd pics young man....you cant moan about it when you post about it....so now its gonna get more hits and I can but only guess that so is the thelostgirl profile and ultimately resulting in more fabd pics.....cheeky wee game...lol

....you lost me at profile beggars haha. Nah, honestly I don't care how many look at my profile or fab my pics, it's not like I'm looking to get noticed & get meets, but some banter would be good. It's good for miss to get some fabs though cos she seems to think she's not that attractive. This might help adjust her view a little."

FFS! If a woman looks at my profile i feel like god's gift! Wimmin!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"

if i didnt have the stealth on bunks you'd be getting a restraining order on me im in there so often!!!! "

Go on you know you want too

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"FFS! If a woman looks at my profile i feel like god's gift! Wimmin!"

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

On the subject of fabbed pics ....the vast majority (i use that term loosely as i havent got many fabs) are from blokes

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"On the subject of fabbed pics ....the vast majority (i use that term loosely as i havent got many fabs) are from blokes "

The Paisley Pirate, I'll wager!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"On the subject of fabbed pics ....the vast majority (i use that term loosely as i havent got many fabs) are from blokes

The Paisley Pirate, I'll wager! "

Sorry but cant name and shame

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"On the subject of fabbed pics ....the vast majority (i use that term loosely as i havent got many fabs) are from blokes

The Paisley Pirate, I'll wager!

Sorry but cant name and shame "

Post new Message to Thread