Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Spitting the Dummy!

Jump to newest

By *r and Mrs Snogalot OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Feels like forever since I posted to the forums, so it is a pity I am ranting...

Why do some people spit the dummy and press the block button so quickly.

Why do some people think we are sitting around waiting for people to mail us?

Why do some people feel the need to pick holes in other peoples comments and posts in the forums.

Is Fab not to be fun? Or am i missing something?

Shy

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Feels like forever since I posted to the forums, so it is a pity I am ranting...

Why do some people feel the need to pick holes in other peoples comments and posts in the forums.

Shy "

Welcome to the wonderful world of fab hunni and sadly things will never change anytime soon

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Feels like forever since I posted to the forums, so it is a pity I am ranting...

Shy "

totally agree,it is supposed to be fun but as with everything there will always be someone who has a different opinion to someone else

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

There are times when you read something someone has written and know instantly you never and will never want any contact with them.

So you block them.

Equally there are times when you read a post and check the profile. If, at that point, you decide you never and will never want any contact with them, you block them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Welcome to the wonderful world of fab hunni and sadly things will never change anytime soon "

I certainly didn't miss the down side of fab. Though have missed some of the friends we have made.

Shy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are times when you read something someone has written and know instantly you never and will never want any contact with them.

So you block them.

Equally there are times when you read a post and check the profile. If, at that point, you decide you never and will never want any contact with them, you block them."

must admit that does happen but sometimes people change and you end up actually chatting away to them quite the thing so it works both ways

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"There are times when you read something someone has written and know instantly you never and will never want any contact."

I totally appreciate that aspect of fab and don't get my knickers in a twist about it.

It is some peoples lack of patience that gets me riled up.

Shy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are times when you read something someone has written and know instantly you never and will never want any contact with them.

So you block them.

Equally there are times when you read a post and check the profile. If, at that point, you decide you never and will never want any contact with them, you block them."

Yeah and totally agree and have done so many times before

If someone has been rude to me then I will block them and if somehow they show willing to compromise with whats actually been said they thing can be sorted out too,but more often than not it cant .

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you block them.

Equally there are times when you read a post and check the profile. If, at that point, you decide you never and will never want any contact with them, you block them.Yeah and totally agree and have done so many times before

If someone has been rude to me then I will block them and if somehow they show willing to compromise with whats actually been said they thing can be sorted out too,but more often than not it cant . "

Reply privately

over a year ago

have to admit there has been certain couples we have ruled out meeting due to something they've said or something another couple have told us, but we then did decide that maybe we should give them a chance, got chatting and got on well only for them to cancel our social meet days before actually meeting most likely because they had heard we were previously not interested. that's just fab though. takes us a while to block people

Reply privately

over a year ago

What pisses us off is the people who have a go at you in forums, then they block you, which to us is an indication that we are of no interest to them which is fair play. But why do they continue to have digs at you in forums?

Wish it was like Facebook, if you block or have been blocked then you should not see any posts from that user.

And why report them, when nothing happens as some users here are above the rules.

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I totally agree with all of you on this, some folk think that they are the only one you talk to and can't understand why you don't just drop everything for them... And there are folk that post in the forums that I'd never want to meet and make me dryer than a puddle in the Sahara

Then there's others that make me laugh and I'd meet in a second

But one thing I never do it's let them wind me up as at the end if the day it's only words on a screen and I've got more to worry about

Happy swinging folks

Reply privately

By *lue4youCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

We have three peeps on our block list. You really have to go some to get on there - but you never get back off! No idea how many have blocked us though lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shy "

sadlly some peeps have nothing better to do. !!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

being blocked is a blessing

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"being blocked is a blessing "

Agreed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah totally agree . Its meant to be adults who are open minded and a place away from reality (which is different to everyone I know) somewhere where each one of us get our own enjoyment in whatever sense we want it. As for blocking and patience if they ain't willing to wait then its their loss getting to know someone and what they are about is part of fab for lots of people but with same token there are others who it doesn't matter a jot what's going on off of fab .. different strokes for different folks I suppose .. but glad to see you back on forums for whatever reasons .. having a rant isn't such a bad thing lol we all need one now and then I'm sure many will agree

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Why do people feel the need to "rant" about something that is best ignored and gotten over??

FAB is FUN.....You can only ruin it for yourself

Reply privately

By *at n michaelCouple
over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

"What pisses us off is the people who have a go at you in forums, then they block you, which to us is an indication that we are of no interest to them which is fair play. But why do they continue to have digs at you in forums?

Wish it was like Facebook, if you block or have been blocked then you should not see any posts from that user.

And why report them, when nothing happens as some users here are above the rules.

"

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

"

Imagine how hard the threads would be to read!

I have single men blocked....simply because we are not here to meet them...doesnt mean I dont want to interact with them on forums...

And, imagine all the bitchiness we would miss out on if we couldnt see those we blocked or blocked us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly sometimes people hold an opinion based on nothing more than Chinese whispers and twisting of truths. Damn certain there's a couple spreading wrong stuff about us for no reason- police are aware too due to one incident!

We've only been onsite just over a month ffs!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sadly sometimes people hold an opinion based on nothing more than Chinese whispers and twisting of truths. Damn certain there's a couple spreading wrong stuff about us for no reason- police are aware too due to one incident!

We've only been onsite just over a month ffs!!!!"

Reply privately