Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

It's the end of the world!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What would you do if you only had 24 hours left?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Panic like fuck....cry....n get pissed so as to feel no pain....

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Panic .................hey its honest

over a year ago

"Panic like fuck....cry....n get pissed so as to feel no pain.... "

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking I would do

over a year ago

"Panic like fuck....cry....n get pissed so as to feel no pain....

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking I would do "

Enough drink for 4 then.....

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

I'd get out the class A's see what i been missing all these years without the worry of getting hooked.

Then i'd get the 12 bore out the cabinet and say my cheerios to a few folk

over a year ago

"Panic like fuck....cry....n get pissed so as to feel no pain....

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking I would do

Enough drink for 4 then....."

To knock us out when it comes

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Gather all my friends n famliy for a big party and get in a big circle all huddled together for the final count down

over a year ago

Zero consequence....

Go out and butcher the people who tortured me at school, in sort of I spit on your grave homage....

Not that I've thought about it or anything.....

over a year ago

For all you to understand that was tongue in cheek, but coincidently it is what I would do...

over a year ago

"Gather all my friends n famliy for a big party and get in a big circle all huddled together for the final count down "

Ffs...thats like the bells

over a year ago

"Gather all my friends n famliy for a big party and get in a big circle all huddled together for the final count down

Ffs...thats like the bells "

yeah the fkn final bells never to be heard again lol

over a year ago

"I'd get out the class A's see what i been missing all these years without the worry of getting hooked.

Then i'd get the 12 bore out the cabinet and say my cheerios to a few folk "

someone upset you pp?

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I'd get out the class A's see what i been missing all these years without the worry of getting hooked.

Then i'd get the 12 bore out the cabinet and say my cheerios to a few folk someone upset you pp? "

Apparently been told i have my sensible head on tonight, just don't fuck me off lol

over a year ago

"Zero consequence....

Go out and butcher the people who tortured me at school, in sort of I spit on your grave homage....

Not that I've thought about it or anything....."

yes lets do it

over a year ago

Then i'd get the 12 bore out the cabinet and say my cheerios to a few folk someone upset you pp?

Apparently been told i have my sensible head on tonight, just don't fuck me off lol "

hehe

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Shoot the wife so I can change my account status to "can accomodate" and hope i can get lucky on here for once, lol

over a year ago

"Shoot the wife so I can change my account status to "can accomodate" and hope i can get lucky on here for once, lol"

poor woman

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Shoot the wife so I can change my account status to "can accomodate" and hope i can get lucky on here for once, lol

poor woman "

Not at all, I'm a good shot!!

By *homCrownMan
over a year ago

West Fife

Somewhat depressing topic... so I'd...

Run to the prrson who means the most to me, tell them I love them forever, have the most intimate sex ever, then hold on to them until the white light appears....

over a year ago

"Shoot the wife so I can change my account status to "can accomodate" and hope i can get lucky on here for once, lol

poor woman

Not at all, I'm a good shot!!"

over a year ago

"Somewhat depressing topic... so I'd...

Run to the prrson who means the most to me, tell them I love them forever, have the most intimate sex ever, then hold on to them until the white light appears.... "

Awwww how sweet ....hope its not gonna happen in the middle of princess street lol

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/10/13 22:41:53]

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd probably be that unlucky that I missed the actual message telling me/the world that we had 24 hours left and only see it on the catch up channel 23hours and 59 minutes later. Take a breath think who should I go see and BOOM,,,gone

over a year ago

Run to the prrson who means the most to me, tell them I love them forever, have the most intimate sex ever, then hold on to them until the white light appears.... "

Thats so very romantic....god i hope she'd be in and not away to tescos for THE BIG SHOP!!!!

over a year ago

"I'd probably be that unlucky that I missed the actual message telling me/the world that we had 24 hours left and only see it on the catch up channel 23hours and 59 minutes later. Take a breath think who should I go see and BOOM,,,gone "
cant really follow that up can i?

over a year ago

poor woman

Not at all, I'm a good shot!!"

sorry meant she is still a poor woman

By *homCrownMan
over a year ago

West Fife

Run to the prrson who means the most to me, tell them I love them forever, have the most intimate sex ever, then hold on to them until the white light appears.... Awwww how sweet ....hope its not gonna happen in the middle of princess street lol "

No! Would hate to be hit by a tram before it happens!!!

over a year ago

Hope mrs doesnt think that.....id be buggered if I could get it up with the end of the world upon us....need yo splint it with a few swan vestas .....

over a year ago

"Somewhat depressing topic.."

Yeah it is. Not quite how I imagined it would go. Oh well got to run with it now

over a year ago

Run to the prrson who means the most to me, tell them I love them forever, have the most intimate sex ever, then hold on to them until the white light appears.... Awwww how sweet ....hope its not gonna happen in the middle of princess street lol

No! Would hate to be hit by a tram before it happens!!! "

ffs the world will end before those bloody things even turn a wheel

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

poor woman

Not at all, I'm a good shot!!

sorry meant she is still a poor woman "

Would be more cruel if I actually asked her to help paying some of the bills. The strain of opening her purse might finish her off completely.

over a year ago

Run to the prrson who means the most to me, tell them I love them forever, have the most intimate sex ever, then hold on to them until the white light appears.... Awwww how sweet ....hope its not gonna happen in the middle of princess street lol

No! Would hate to be hit by a tram before it happens!!! "

Hahahaha true buy hey what a spectacular way to go hee hee

over a year ago

It would be lovely to think though that if it did happen we could go wrapped in the arms of someone who loves us...with only loving warm thoughts and peace in our hearts....its a kinda teary thought.......

over a year ago

"It would be lovely to think though that if it did happen we could go wrapped in the arms of someone who loves us...with only loving warm thoughts and peace in our hearts....its a kinda teary thought....... "
fuck that,i either want to face it head on or not see it coming theres no in between with me

over a year ago

"It would be lovely to think though that if it did happen we could go wrapped in the arms of someone who loves us...with only loving warm thoughts and peace in our hearts....its a kinda teary thought....... "
Awwww jinty you've got me greetin ...you just made me think of that scene from Titanic as the ships going down and the little old couple are cuddling up in bed

over a year ago

"It would be lovely to think though that if it did happen we could go wrapped in the arms of someone who loves us...with only loving warm thoughts and peace in our hearts....its a kinda teary thought....... fuck that,i either want to face it head on or not see it coming theres no in between with me "

i kinda admire that too....id be hiding under the duvet...

By *homCrownMan
over a year ago

West Fife

Best way to go....

over a year ago

"It would be lovely to think though that if it did happen we could go wrapped in the arms of someone who loves us...with only loving warm thoughts and peace in our hearts....its a kinda teary thought.......

Best way to go.... "

The ONLY way to go. Its like 9/11....no one made a last call to someone to tell them they hated them..did they?? Even in the face of death it was love that was their last emotion....

over a year ago

Introduce the wife to fab. Well it's nit like she has time to get pissed off with me

Show her wot she has been missing then find the sexiest couple in Ayrshire and get it it on lol

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Introduce the wife to fab. Well it's nit like she has time to get pissed off with me

Show her wot she has been missing then find the sexiest couple in Ayrshire and get it it on lol"

I'm NOT introducing the wife to fab, I've seen what you perverts get up to....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/13 09:21:23]

over a year ago

Grab my towel and go to the pub across the road ordered 3 pints of lager and sone salted peanuts and post of fab for any hitchhikers trying to get a lift

over a year ago

"Introduce the wife to fab. Well it's nit like she has time to get pissed off with me

Show her wot she has been missing then find the sexiest couple in Ayrshire and get it it on lol"

Do I know this sexy couple? Is it them two I use to meet, they were sexy.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Get dressed to the nines and show the wife how i look then go out while i can still walk in my heels

over a year ago

Gather all the people that I love and tell them all that I love them.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Gather all the people that I love and tell them all that I love them. "

Don't they already know that ?

over a year ago

Thought a bit about this. Over the summer , there were three occasions where death was most certainly a possibility and in fact, only last week, two people actually did die under the same circumstances. What surprised me was my feeling of calmness- if it was inevitable, there was nothing I could do so I accepted it.

So on reading this, I thought- oh I'd wail and panic but no...I'd firstly give everything away to friends but mostly my children, tell my children how much I love them and how I'll always be watching over them, then go to the person who loves me most in the world and lie with them, curled in their arms.

Alternatively, make wild passionate love, entirely appropriate for the end of my world lol

over a year ago

"Gather all the people that I love and tell them all that I love them.

Don't they already know that ? "

Yes of course they do but I just want to tell them one last time.

over a year ago

"Thought a bit about this. Over the summer , there were three occasions where death was most certainly a possibility and in fact, only last week, two people actually did die under the same circumstances. What surprised me was my feeling of calmness- if it was inevitable, there was nothing I could do so I accepted it.

So on reading this, I thought- oh I'd wail and panic but no...I'd firstly give everything away to friends but mostly my children, tell my children how much I love them and how I'll always be watching over them, then go to the person who loves me most in the world and lie with them, curled in their arms.

Alternatively, make wild passionate love, entirely appropriate for the end of my world lol "

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Get in my car an ram anyone that cuts me up, 3near misses at roundabouts this week, as I'm such a good driver I have managed to avoid these a holes because I don't want my car damaged, but I would love to ram them all. X

over a year ago

"Thought a bit about this. Over the summer , there were three occasions where death was most certainly a possibility and in fact, only last week, two people actually did die under the same circumstances. What surprised me was my feeling of calmness- if it was inevitable, there was nothing I could do so I accepted it.

Alternatively, make wild passionate love, entirely appropriate for the end of my world lol "

Post new Message to Thread