By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Form an orderly line please and no pushing

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I'm sure some beauty course could use him to practice industrial strength body waxing on.

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Form an orderly line please and no pushing"
its better to be wanted than to want

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok bit of a surprise but your first on the list magnet

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like running my fingers through his chest hair.....I'll be happy to have the hairy part

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like running my fingers through his chest hair.....I'll be happy to have the hairy part "

So are you going to cut him up and share him then? If so I will have his right bum cheek and jeans pocket. His wallet must be in there

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I will decline but thanks for the offer....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like running my fingers through his chest hair.....I'll be happy to have the hairy part

So are you going to cut him up and share him then? If so I will have his right bum cheek and jeans pocket. His wallet must be in there "

I'm sure it is, no money in it though, just an out of date condom

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like running my fingers through his chest hair.....I'll be happy to have the hairy part

So are you going to cut him up and share him then? If so I will have his right bum cheek and jeans pocket. His wallet must be in there

I'm sure it is, no money in it though, just an out of date condom "

Great I withdraw my request for the right bum cheek. Someone else can have it

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Just for the record, wallet is always on my left leg in the front pocket

And yes, I always dress to the left

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I feel about that pocket ?

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Can I feel about that pocket ? "

Sorry, you'll have to join the back of the queue

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm patient

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm patient "
ohhhh dear im affraid hes promised to me five weeks time in New York ..so no one can have him sorry lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm patient ohhhh dear im affraid hes promised to me five weeks time in New York ..so no one can have him sorry lol "

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm patient ohhhh dear im affraid hes promised to me five weeks time in New York ..so no one can have him sorry lol "

I'm packing light - just my stripey boxers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm patient ohhhh dear im affraid hes promised to me five weeks time in New York ..so no one can have him sorry lol

I'm packing light - just my stripey boxers "

Thats fine darling cause im packing the tiny white speedos for the ceremony lol

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm patient ohhhh dear im affraid hes promised to me five weeks time in New York ..so no one can have him sorry lol

I'm packing light - just my stripey boxers Thats fine darling cause im packing the tiny white speedos for the ceremony lol "

I'd rather see you in that red set you've got but if you want to wear white speedos, be my guest

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm packing light - just my stripey boxers Thats fine darling cause im packing the tiny white speedos for the ceremony lol

I'd rather see you in that red set you've got but if you want to wear white speedos, be my guest "

ok a compromise then u in the red basque

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm packing light - just my stripey boxers Thats fine darling cause im packing the tiny white speedos for the ceremony lol

I'd rather see you in that red set you've got but if you want to wear white speedos, be my guest ok a compromise then u in the red basque "

If I did that tvbride would kill me!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing like marking your territory

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Ok bit of a surprise but your first on the list magnet "

God no. I just want him to feel pain for all his polygamy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok bit of a surprise but your first on the list magnet

God no. I just want him to feel pain for all his polygamy! "

Yeah yeah. You want a commitment ceremony.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

No use, I can't give him hunners of babies, and he seems to want them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No use, I can't give him hunners of babies, and he seems to want them. "

You could give him jelly babies

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd rather see you in that red set you've got but if you want to wear white speedos, be my guest ok a compromise then u in the red basque

If I did that tvbride would kill me!! "

ffs stick up for yourself man,or is a fellow trucker gonna have to do it for you

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I'd rather see you in that red set you've got but if you want to wear white speedos, be my guest ok a compromise then u in the red basque

If I did that tvbride would kill me!! "

Only if you didn't get a chest wax first

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Form an orderly line please and no pushing"
had him months ago

5/10

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Form an orderly line please and no pushinghad him months ago

5/10 "

Didn't have him in 1999 as too d*unk 0/10

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No use, I can't give him hunners of babies, and he seems to want them.

You could give him jelly babies "

oh I'm out of this one babies they tend to make me grumpy think I will adopt a gorilla

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing like marking your territory "

Well fab everyone knows hes been promised to me for such a long time and the wedding was going to happen one day hee hee

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's gone quiet,think he might have gone into hiding

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's gone quiet,think he might have gone into hiding "
Pssssttttt he just under the duvet he'll be back soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing like marking your territory "

Didn't think watersports was Furry's thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's gone quiet,think he might have gone into hiding Pssssttttt he just under the duvet he'll be back soon "

Dutch Oven Miss D??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No use, I can't give him hunners of babies, and he seems to want them.

You could give him jelly babies oh I'm out of this one babies they tend to make me grumpy think I will adopt a gorilla "

What are you talking about!! Your trying to marry one not adopt it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's gone quiet,think he might have gone into hiding Pssssttttt he just under the duvet he'll be back soon

Dutch Oven Miss D?? "

shhhhhhhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's gone quiet,think he might have gone into hiding Pssssttttt he just under the duvet he'll be back soon

Dutch Oven Miss D?? "

Just had to look that up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dutch Oven Miss D?? shhhhhhhhh "

PAAAAAAARRRRRRRP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dutch Oven Miss D?? shhhhhhhhh PAAAAAAARRRRRRRP "

What a posh fart you do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dutch Oven Miss D?? shhhhhhhhh PAAAAAAARRRRRRRP

What a posh fart you do "

oh thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"PAAAAAAARRRRRRRP

What a posh fart you do oh thanks "

Your welcome sir

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still no sign of furry,he's either learned how to breathe through his ears or jacs has dropped her guts and gassed the poor bugger

Reply privately

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I like furry!! If it is what I am thinking of, lol. Matches my chest!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Still no sign of furry,he's either learned how to breathe through his ears or jacs has dropped her guts and gassed the poor bugger "

I guess he has been gassed then. Poor furry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Still no sign of furry,he's either learned how to breathe through his ears or jacs has dropped her guts and gassed the poor bugger "
Oiiii excuse me im a laidieeeeee lol

Hes actually breaking the bad news to all the other ladies that he actually elopping with me to New York in a few weeks ....maybe offering them a wee shag as compensaton for letting them all down lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Still no sign of furry,he's either learned how to breathe through his ears or jacs has dropped her guts and gassed the poor bugger Oiiii excuse me im a laidieeeeee lol

Hes actually breaking the bad news to all the other ladies that he actually elopping with me to New York in a few weeks ....maybe offering them a wee shag as compensaton for letting them all down lol "

not gonna argue with you about being a laideeeeeeee lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Still no sign of furry,he's either learned how to breathe through his ears or jacs has dropped her guts and gassed the poor bugger Oiiii excuse me im a laidieeeeee lol

Hes actually breaking the bad news to all the other ladies that he actually elopping with me to New York in a few weeks ....maybe offering them a wee shag as compensaton for letting them all down lol not gonna argue with you about being a laideeeeeeee lol "

Awwww stop it you got me blushing lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes actually breaking the bad news to all the other ladies that he actually elopping with me to New York in a few weeks ....maybe offering them a wee shag as compensaton for letting them all down lol not gonna argue with you about being a laideeeeeeee lol Awwww stop it you got me blushing lol "

pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes actually breaking the bad news to all the other ladies that he actually elopping with me to New York in a few weeks ....maybe offering them a wee shag as compensaton for letting them all down lol not gonna argue with you about being a laideeeeeeee lol Awwww stop it you got me blushing lol "

Eh???? Cannae paint a red face on you!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes actually breaking the bad news to all the other ladies that he actually elopping with me to New York in a few weeks ....maybe offering them a wee shag as compensaton for letting them all down lol not gonna argue with you about being a laideeeeeeee lol Awwww stop it you got me blushing lol

Eh???? Cannae paint a red face on you!! "

Oi cheeky

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes actually breaking the bad news to all the other ladies that he actually elopping with me to New York in a few weeks ....maybe offering them a wee shag as compensaton for letting them all down lol not gonna argue with you about being a laideeeeeeee lol Awwww stop it you got me blushing lol

Eh???? Cannae paint a red face on you!! "

thats rich coming from someone who resides in dundee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eh???? Cannae paint a red face on you!! thats rich coming from someone who resides in dundee "

I don't actually....I stay just outside Dundee. I put that so I would fit in with you riff raff

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eh???? Cannae paint a red face on you!! thats rich coming from someone who resides in dundee

I don't actually....I stay just outside Dundee. I put that so I would fit in with you riff raff "

!!!!!!!!thats even worse,pretending to be a dundonian

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eh???? Cannae paint a red face on you!! thats rich coming from someone who resides in dundee

I don't actually....I stay just outside Dundee. I put that so I would fit in with you riff raff !!!!!!!!thats even worse,pretending to be a dundonian "

It's to fool the peasants...signed Kountess

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't actually....I stay just outside Dundee. I put that so I would fit in with you riff raff !!!!!!!!thats even worse,pretending to be a dundonian

It's to fool the peasants...signed Kountess "

most sincere and humble apologies m'lady

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank god im not from anywhere near there then phewww lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank god im not from anywhere near there then phewww lol "
could be worse,it could be glenrothes or cumbernauld

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank god im not from anywhere near there then phewww lol could be worse,it could be glenrothes or cumbernauld "
luckily enough im not from either of those places either lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank god im not from anywhere near there then phewww lol could be worse,it could be glenrothes or cumbernauld luckily enough im not from either of those places either lol"
both have had the dubious honour of being called,and i quote"the arsehole of scotland"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thank god im not from anywhere near there then phewww lol "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right you lot. Stop talking about arsehole places. This is the furry line. So ether line up or bugger off.

When he wakes up from his gassing he will want everyone ready so he can choose for himself who he wants to marry. I have a feeling it might be magnet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right you lot. Stop talking about arsehole places. This is the furry line. So ether line up or bugger off.

When he wakes up from his gassing he will want everyone ready so he can choose for himself who he wants to marry. I have a feeling it might be magnet "

A bromance???

Personally, I'm going for Bru Bru....I've seen them together, their eyes met over the table one lunchtime.....the rest is history

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right you lot. Stop talking about arsehole places. This is the furry line. So ether line up or bugger off.

When he wakes up from his gassing he will want everyone ready so he can choose for himself who he wants to marry. I have a feeling it might be magnet "

Noooooooooooooo don't say that il have nightmares all night now lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

When he wakes up from his gassing he will want everyone ready so he can choose for himself who he wants to marry. I have a feeling it might be magnet

A bromance???

Personally, I'm going for Bru Bru....I've seen them together, their eyes met over the table one lunchtime.....the rest is history "

Hmm yes your right. I have heard about the accidental fingers touching over the last cake

Reply privately

over a year ago

A bromance???

Personally, I'm going for Bru Bru....I've seen them together, their eyes met over the table one lunchtime.....the rest is history

Hmm yes your right. I have heard about the accidental fingers touching over the last cake "

Wasn't a cake Fem, it was my cookie!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

A bromance???

Personally, I'm going for Bru Bru....I've seen them together, their eyes met over the table one lunchtime.....the rest is history "

Count me out! I like mine a whole lot less simian, and a whole lot more female!

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Magnet - it's NOT you. You're safe

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I've been busy

Wasn't gassed. Don't worry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been busy

Wasn't gassed. Don't worry. "

couldnt have been working lol

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I've been busy

Wasn't gassed. Don't worry. couldnt have been working lol "

God no, it's Sunday. Dad duty for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been busy

Wasn't gassed. Don't worry. couldnt have been working lol

God no, it's Sunday. Dad duty for me "

Glad you weren't gassed in Miss D's Dutch oven

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I've been busy

Glad you weren't gassed in Miss D's Dutch oven "

She's a ladyeeeeeeeeeee. She doesn't do things like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been busy

She's a ladyeeeeeeeeeee. She doesn't do things like that "

PAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPP 'scuse me

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I've been busy

She's a ladyeeeeeeeeeee. She doesn't do things like that PAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPP 'scuse me "

Well, we KNOW you aren't a lady!

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

" "

I was talking about DLT

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I was talking about DLT "

thank feck for that

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"

I was talking about DLT "

I know but having been in my wedding attire and maybe passed wind it's surprising how long it can linger

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"

I was talking about DLT thank feck for that "

I'm not saying you don't like wearing ladies underwear - I don't know that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I was talking about DLT thank feck for that

I'm not saying you don't like wearing ladies underwear - I don't know that "

there's obviously people would be happy to confirm it for you either way,youve just got to know who to ask

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been busy

She's a ladyeeeeeeeeeee. She doesn't do things like that PAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPP 'scuse me "

Is that you doing one of your posh farts again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been busy

She's a ladyeeeeeeeeeee. She doesn't do things like that PAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPP 'scuse me

Is that you doing one of your posh farts again "

leave the posh out,theres a whole thread for posh people going on just now pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been busy

She's a ladyeeeeeeeeeee. She doesn't do things like that "

Thank you hubby xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

So, has it been settled which poor woman has been landed with the hirsute one?

Reply privately

over a year ago

By the sound of it miss d's the victim,ahem,volunteer lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?! "
yeah think they might have escaped lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Well, apart from the other 15 or 16 he has already snared?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?! "
Ohhhh id say il be the one celebrating escaping the other horrors that are on here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's maybe brainwashed them and made them join his cult or something pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?! Ohhhh id say il be the one celebrating escaping the other horrors that are on here lol "
like?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?! Ohhhh id say il be the one celebrating escaping the other horrors that are on here lol like? "
Offfftttt you know I couldn't possibly say lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?! Ohhhh id say il be the one celebrating escaping the other horrors that are on here lol like? Offfftttt you know I couldn't possibly say lol "
be warned the santakini may make an appearance at the christmas social pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"He's maybe brainwashed them and made them join his cult or something pmsl "

Did you mean to post CULT?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?! Ohhhh id say il be the one celebrating escaping the other horrors that are on here lol like? Offfftttt you know I couldn't possibly say lol be warned the santakini may make an appearance at the christmas social pmsl "
affs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's maybe brainwashed them and made them join his cult or something pmsl

Did you mean to post CULT? "

had to double check that there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the other women of Scotland can celebrate?! Ohhhh id say il be the one celebrating escaping the other horrors that are on here lol like? Offfftttt you know I couldn't possibly say lol be warned the santakini may make an appearance at the christmas social pmsl affs "
santa baws is on his way lol

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It's not a cult - it's a harem

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh ive got one of them lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not a cult - it's a harem "

That's not what you told me furry, you said as long I make cakes for you I'm in.

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"It's not a cult - it's a harem

That's not what you told me furry, you said as long I make cakes for you I'm in. "

Make cakes and you're in the harem - that was the deal

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I can't bake thankfully

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I can't bake thankfully "

But you were offering to go to Gregg's for everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't bake thankfully

But you were offering to go to Gregg's for everyone "

Ooooh chocolate doughnut for me please Ms Bride

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't bake thankfully

Sausage roll please. Mmmmm!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't bake thankfully

Sausage roll please. Mmmmm! "

and an iced apple turnover plz

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

You lot are so easily pleased

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You lot are so easily pleased "

We must be we are on the who wants furry thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I can't bake thankfully "

I can...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't bake thankfully

I can... "

What you baking then , you know if trouble you'll get in the harem

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's not what you told me furry, you said as long I make cakes for you I'm in.

Make cakes and you're in the harem - that was the deal "

Ive made a raspberry and white chocolate trifle....am I in furry wurry????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Make cakes and you're in the harem - that was the deal

Ive made a raspberry and white chocolate trifle....am I in furry wurry???? "

Come snuggle up next to me jinty(budges over to make room)

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I can't bake thankfully

Missed that one you stirrer

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I can't bake thankfully

How many Greggs did you pass today ?

Sorry for letting down all you fabbers he never told me i was meant to be volunteering to do a greggs run

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I can't bake thankfully

How many Greggs did you pass today ?

Sorry for letting down all you fabbers he never told me i was meant to be volunteering to do a greggs run "

None that I saw lol. But I was trying to save you from having to bake and get flour over your new dress

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I can't bake thankfully

I can...

What you baking then , you know if trouble you'll get in the harem "

Yesterday, I made a couple of Christmas cakes, a big batch of cheese scones, and some onion bread.

I also bought a large bung for my bumhole, to prevent being initiated into any harem.

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I can't bake thankfully

I can...

Yesterday, I made a couple of Christmas cakes, a big batch of cheese scones, and some onion bread.

I also bought a large bung for my bumhole, to prevent being initiated into any harem. "

You only want in so you can try to have your way with my ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I can't bake thankfully

I can...

I also bought a large bung for my bumhole, to prevent being initiated into any harem.

You only want in so you can try to have your way with my ladies "

Rumbled....

Reply privately

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I could do with a big hug, so if your wife to be doesn't mind, may I borrow you for a wee while tonight?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I could do with a big hug, so if your wife to be doesn't mind, may I borrow you for a wee while tonight? "

What about his other wives?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I could do with a big hug, so if your wife to be doesn't mind, may I borrow you for a wee while tonight? "
Of course you can hun but only of I can have one too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I could do with a big hug, so if your wife to be doesn't mind, may I borrow you for a wee while tonight?

What about his other wives?"

Exactly!! Sorry Dess, he's otherwise engaged. It's chest hair washing night....takes ages by the time it's washed, conditioned, blowdried and curled! Phewww, it's a full time job. Dunno how I have time for anything else really

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I could do with a big hug, so if your wife to be doesn't mind, may I borrow you for a wee while tonight?

Exactly!! Sorry Dess, he's otherwise engaged. It's chest hair washing night....takes ages by the time it's washed, conditioned, blowdried and curled! Phewww, it's a full time job. Dunno how I have time for anything else really "

Haha I could actually see that happening

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Did she really say blowdried, though?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly!! Sorry Dess, he's otherwise engaged. It's chest hair washing night....takes ages by the time it's washed, conditioned, blowdried and curled! Phewww, it's a full time job. Dunno how I have time for anything else really

Haha I could actually see that happening "

He loves it Fem...nice bit of pampering

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Furry hugs are always available for ladies (man hugs may be available for certain men as long as they aren't trying to break into my harem)

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'll have you all know that washing and drying my chest takes longer than the hair on my head

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll have you all know that washing and drying my chest takes longer than the hair on my head "

Do you have a special comb and a selection of products that you use?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you got chest hair heat protection spray? Wouldn't want you getting split ends. Do you dry the rug with a hair dryer?

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I always air dry - heat makes it go frizzy

No products - I'm all natural

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll have you all know that washing and drying my chest takes longer than the hair on my head

Do you have a special comb and a selection of products that you use? "

It's the ass that gets the products for hair control. If he doesn't do that, he's two inches higher in his lorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll have you all know that washing and drying my chest takes longer than the hair on my head

It's the ass that gets the products for hair control. If he doesn't do that, he's two inches higher in his lorry "

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It's the ass that gets the products for hair control. If he doesn't do that, he's two inches higher in his lorry "

Cheeky cow

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the ass that gets the products for hair control. If he doesn't do that, he's two inches higher in his lorry

Cheeky cow "

Reply privately

over a year ago

jesus he must be shorter than me

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/13 10:08:34]

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It's the ass that gets the products for hair control. If he doesn't do that, he's two inches higher in his lorry jesus he must be shorter than me "

Nope!!! Definitely taller than you mate - not by much though before nurse Boables starts on us shorter men

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the ass that gets the products for hair control. If he doesn't do that, he's two inches higher in his lorry jesus he must be shorter than me

Nope!!! Definitely taller than you mate - not by much though before nurse Boables starts on us shorter men "

Yep sweetie, you're taller than 'Martin four hands' He's out the little pony set...

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Does that make me 4 1/2 hands??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does that make me 4 1/2 hands?? "

Oh no darling, that means you're built like a horse......in the very best way of course

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the ass that gets the products for hair control. If he doesn't do that, he's two inches higher in his lorry jesus he must be shorter than me

Nope!!! Definitely taller than you mate - not by much though before nurse Boables starts on us shorter men

Yep sweetie, you're taller than 'Martin four hands' He's out the little pony set... "

does that make me any cuter or more appealing to the laaaaaiidddeeees?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep sweetie, you're taller than 'Martin four hands' He's out the little pony set... does that make me any cuter or more appealing to the laaaaaiidddeeees? "

Only if I can pleat your pink mane and tail?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hang on till i get the pink wig out pmsl

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Hang on till i get the pink wig out pmsl "

SOOK!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hang on till i get the pink wig out pmsl

SOOK!!!!! "

too right cant pass up an offer like that pmsl

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

SOOK!!!!! too right cant pass up an offer like that pmsl "

Yeah ok, I'll give you that

Reply privately

over a year ago

SOOK!!!!! too right cant pass up an offer like that pmsl "

Sat night then...bring the pink wig!! lol....I'll be the chick that's 6ft in her heels...the cheeky mare

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

SOOK!!!!! too right cant pass up an offer like that pmsl

Sat night then...bring the pink wig!! lol....I'll be the chick that's 6ft in her heels...the cheeky mare "

He'll be there. You'll spot him a mile away in his pink wig and Halloween mankini

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sat night then...bring the pink wig!! lol....I'll be the chick that's 6ft in her heels...the cheeky mare

He'll be there. You'll spot him a mile away in his pink wig and Halloween mankini "

Arrrggghhhh, my eyes are burninggggg

Reply privately

over a year ago

He'll be there. You'll spot him a mile away in his pink wig and Halloween mankini "

better find a pink wig from somewhere just for the use and pleasure of roxy lol

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

He'll be there. You'll spot him a mile away in his pink wig and Halloween mankini better find a pink wig from somewhere just for the use and pleasure of roxy lol "

I'm sure you'll find one. Are you wearing the pumpkin mankini or the skeleton mankini???

Reply privately

over a year ago

He'll be there. You'll spot him a mile away in his pink wig and Halloween mankini better find a pink wig from somewhere just for the use and pleasure of roxy lol

I'm sure you'll find one. Are you wearing the pumpkin mankini or the skeleton mankini??? "

now theres a thought but dont think a mankini fits in with the carnival theme,thoughts please ladies

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

What about, pumpkin mankini, pink wig and giant pink and orange feathers - rio carnival dancer style?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What about, pumpkin mankini, pink wig and giant pink and orange feathers - rio carnival dancer style????? "

Oh Andy, you've done that before!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What about, pumpkin mankini, pink wig and giant pink and orange feathers - rio carnival dancer style????? "
im daft but not stupid pmsl

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"What about, pumpkin mankini, pink wig and giant pink and orange feathers - rio carnival dancer style?????

Oh Andy, you've done that before!! "

Nope, but I have a feeling DLT has everything he needs to pull it together by Saturday lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Is that the outfit for your upcoming nuptials?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What about, pumpkin mankini, pink wig and giant pink and orange feathers - rio carnival dancer style?????

Is that the outfit for your upcoming nuptials? "

aye go on furry,I DARE YOU

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that the outfit for your upcoming nuptials? "

Nuptials?!!...he's a happy chappie being single. Why have cake with one when you can have cake with many!!

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Is that the outfit for your upcoming nuptials? aye go on furry,I DARE YOU "

I would but I'm not going on Saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that the outfit for your upcoming nuptials? aye go on furry,I DARE YOU

I would but I'm not going on Saturday "

was talking about your upcoming wdding

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I would but I'm not going on Saturday was talking about your upcoming wdding "

But roxy wants a man in a pink wig on Saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would but I'm not going on Saturday was talking about your upcoming wdding

But roxy wants a man in a pink wig on Saturday "

No, Roxy wants a 'My Little Pony'

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, Roxy wants a 'My Little Pony' "

Ooo I have a tail

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooo I have a tail "

You need to get that seen to asap Fem

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ooo I have a tail "

Yes but DLT is a 'my little pony' according to roxy

I guess I'll have to hold your tail instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooo I have a tail

You need to get that seen to asap Fem "

It's alright it's a removable one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ooo I have a tail

Yes but DLT is a 'my little pony' according to roxy

I guess I'll have to hold your tail instead "

You can brush my tail. If KoK is playing with DLT's

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooo I have a tail

You need to get that seen to asap Fem

It's alright it's a removable one "

Phewwwww, I was worried there!! We could play pin the tail on the pony

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm not a pony you know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not a pony you know "

No I know.....as I said, more a horse sweetie

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Phewwwww, I was worried there!! We could play pin the tail on the pony "

That does sound like fun. Who's getting the blindfold on first?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That does sound like fun. Who's getting the blindfold on first? "

We need DLT bent over ready for the tail....and I think you should go first Fem, blindfolded with the hammer and nail

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

That does sound like fun. Who's getting the blindfold on first?

We need DLT bent over ready for the tail....and I think you should go first Fem, blindfolded with the hammer and nail "

I was going to use my stiletto heel. Oh and I have a rubbish aim.

Reply privately