Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Spontaneous Ayrshire Social

Jump to newest

By *az n davy42 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ayr

Know it is short noitce but who would like a social in ayrshire on 26 Oct. We need to have 30 defo for it to work. So if you really would like to come please put your name down and over next 48 hrs we will decide for sure.

Cost will be £5 payable direct into our bank account or by paypal. This will cover venue hire, DJ and small buffet/snacks.

Anyone is wellcome and payment would be require asap to secure.

Contact us if you wish more details

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me me me!! I never get to go to them but I could go to this one. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jumps up and down waving hand

.. me please

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Dam cant make this hope it goes well

Reply privately

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

There is a birthday party on that day, in case you were unaware.

Reply privately

By *avy42 n jazCouple
over a year ago

Ayr

was not invited to any birthday party that day, so really dont matter to me about birthday party,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

"There is a birthday party on that day, in case you were unaware."

did not see anything in forum about a party as looked before putting up the post

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im sure not all users from scotlands west coast are not going to the birthday party.....room for more always and hats off to the people who get off their arse to create events for people like us....

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Know it is short noitce but who would like a social in ayrshire on 26 Oct. .......... "

I'm washing my hair that night.

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"Im sure not all users from scotlands west coast are not going to the birthday party.....room for more always and hats off to the people who get off their arse to create events for people like us.... "

i'll be at the birthday party but good luck, hope you get the numbers...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im sure not all users from scotlands west coast are not going to the birthday party.....room for more always and hats off to the people who get off their arse to create events for people like us....

i'll be at the birthday party but good luck, hope you get the numbers..."

Are we going????

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

Are we going???? "

You better be!

Reply privately

over a year ago

soz have a dinner that weekend xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant make it going to the aforementioned birthday party

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't make that one guys only get back from France that day but I'm sure yous will get the numbers and hope I can make your next one xx.all the best with it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We can make it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going to the Birthday Party too, but have fun

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Going to the Birthday Party too, but have fun "

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Are we going????

You better be! "

Still trying to decide. Busy that day up till bout 7.....you all dressing up???

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Perhaps a bit unfair using someones social post to advertise another thing thats going on just my view

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Perhaps a bit unfair using someones social post to advertise another thing thats going on just my view "

Even when folk specifically ask that those not interested refrain from posting they still do eh

OP best getting your thread deleted and start a fresh one.

goodluck

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Perhaps a bit unfair using someones social post to advertise another thing thats going on just my view "

Maybe any events post should only go on meets, events?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No ones advertising anything, as mentioned before, every op takes a turn. So id say we have all been guilty of going off on a tangent. Also it lets op know who isnt going, so no harm done eh. But as usual people ttry to create issues that dont exist. Im sure op has seen this and from their experiences of doing socials are more than capable of knowing what avenue to explore next.

Just saying.

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Perhaps a bit unfair using someones social post to advertise another thing thats going on just my view

Maybe any events post should only go on meets, events?"

Problem with doing that is too many drop down boxes and location specific.

Not to mention time consuming to search for what might not be listed anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Perhaps a bit unfair using someones social post to advertise another thing thats going on just my view

Even when folk specifically ask that those not interested refrain from posting they still do eh

goodluck "

Op never asked for only comments from interested parties, he asked for people to message him.

As I said, creating issues that are not there. Now this post has 3 topics and you helped cteate it telling people not to do as you have done...

Reply privately

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe any events post should only go on meets, events?

Problem with doing that is too many drop down boxes and location specific.

Not to mention time consuming to search for what might not be listed anyway. "

D'ye mean - don't post on meets 'cos nobody looks there?

There's probably a reason for that

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

goodluck

Op never asked for only comments from interested parties, he asked for people to message him.

As I said, creating issues that are not there. Now this post has 3 topics and you helped cteate it telling people not to do as you have done..."

The op has previous asked for non interested parties not to post, the reason i posted was because this thread was pissed on as usual.

Far too many thread whores in this place and i gave advice on best course to take as im sure a mod will advise similar

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think people saying cant make it and good luck with it isnt classed as pissing on a post. It is now because its totally unrelated to post....but thats not from me or prior posts.....

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I think people saying cant make it and good luck with it isnt classed as pissing on a post. It is now because its totally unrelated to post....but thats not from me or prior posts....."

Look i'll spell it out, if your NOT interested CANT attend for whatever reason who the fuck cares ?

Only folk who want to go is off any interest

Reply privately

over a year ago

So why are you posting here? Im assuming you are going???

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"So why are you posting here? Im assuming you are going???"

Just drawing attention that thread whores should have some respect, posted to advise the OP to try again...

To assume is to presume btw

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

No ones advertising anything, as mentioned before, every op takes a turn. So id say we have all been guilty of going off on a tangent. Also it lets op know who isnt going, so no harm done eh. But as usual people ttry to create issues that dont exist. Im sure op has seen this and from their experiences of doing socials are more than capable of knowing what avenue to explore next.

Just saying. "

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Sorry but cjs has its own post why not talk about iton there and allow this post for what it was intended just myview

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry but cjs has its own post why not talk about iton there and allow this post for what it was intended just myview "

I do agree...but as people will use this thread to show interest it can also be used for people to say sorry but can't make it. I dont think any bad intentions where intended. If you look back at my original post it was all positive. It wasnt being swamped with interest as people who have intentions of attending may have followed ops requests and messaged directly.

So I do think as I said, issues are being created for no reason and in my opinion by the people who are objecting to the posts. After all, at least majority of posts where related to the attendance or non attendance untill all this crap started.

Just saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry for grammer, spelling and any other inconsistency in my posts. Wasn't aware I was going to be scrutinised.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/13 20:54:54]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So why are you posting here? Im assuming you are going???

Just drawing attention that thread whores should have some respect, posted to advise the OP to try again...

To assume is to presume btw "

Btw...good English when criticising others.

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I do agree...but as people will use this thread to show interest it can also be used for people to say sorry but can't make it. "

"So if you really would like to come please put your name down "

I see no mention in the OP of folk who CANT make it having to put name down, why would they as their of no consequence to the night in question and the request by the OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

We have decided due to lack of interest not to do this social. I know we said 48 hrs but we have not really got much response.

As to people commenting on the thread we did actually ask if people were interested we dont actually need to know if people could not go as we only needed to know if people wanted to go - however in future I (fem not male) will make this clearer for people, although yes non of the comments were bad but when people start saying going to other party and yes im going too it does put a damper on the one the thread belongs to.

Reply privately

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"So why are you posting here? Im assuming you are going???

To assume is to presume btw

Btw...good English when criticising others. "

Aw c'mon don't play that card, thats why you should never make assumptions or is it presumptions lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Boo!! I will need to stay in and wash my hair now

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 19/10/13 21:09:24]

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"We have decided due to lack of interest not to do this social. I know we said 48 hrs but we have not really got much response.

As to people commenting on the thread we did actually ask if people were interested we dont actually need to know if people could not go as we only needed to know if people wanted to go - however in future I (fem not male) will make this clearer for people, although yes non of the comments were bad but when people start saying going to other party and yes im going too it does put a damper on the one the thread belongs to."

That's a shame think maybe it all down to bad timing with cjs party and The Stirling social on the following weekend hence not much response .

Good luck with future nights you arrange tho X

Reply privately

By *etsy boobsWoman
over a year ago

Coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 20/10/13 01:13:35]

Reply privately