Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verification reliability

Jump to newest

By *macunninglinguist OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Opinions please on the reliability of the verification process on here. It may just be mmp (married man paranoia) but even some folk who seem to be authentically verified on here have me searching for inconsistencies in their make-up.

One lady, for example, i have been messaging recently has been very upfront - asking for pics of my appendage, and videos of said appendage in action. In my experience such visual appreciation is normally reserved for the male of the species. The fact she's also told me, in graphic detail, she likes to play with guys arses using toys, her tongue and fingers also had me a little worried. Ok a lot worried!

What are the chances she's a guy in disguise who's somehow managed to wangle a few believable verifications, or am i just being silly and overly mmp?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Opinions please on the reliability of the verification process on here. It may just be mmp (married man paranoia) but even some folk who seem to be authentically verified on here have me searching for inconsistencies in their make-up.

One lady, for example, i have been messaging recently has been very upfront - asking for pics of my appendage, and videos of said appendage in action. In my experience such visual appreciation is normally reserved for the male of the species. The fact she's also told me, in graphic detail, she likes to play with guys arses using toys, her tongue and fingers also had me a little worried. Ok a lot worried!

What are the chances she's a guy in disguise who's somehow managed to wangle a few believable verifications, or am i just being silly and overly mmp?"

You could always ask for a picture of her and then that should solve your problem or she is who she says she is and just like arse play. (Try it you may like it) .

over a year ago

Why the fuck would you be worried, you know you can say no.....you can decide you are not looking for the same thing and decide not meet......

Try this concept, only meet people you want to have sex with......

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I'd be more concerned with someone claiming to have 12yrs swinging experience at the age of 34 yet on the site for over a year with no verifications than the one you mention ..that's just my opinion tho

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Ok.. My worry is not what this person likes to do to others, but if they are who they say they are. I've had a picture, but sourcing, uploading and sending a picture of someone whom is not u is not the most difficult thing to do..

And as for ur comment Ms D!!.. I've over 12 years experience in the field of sex, not swinging! If i'd been swinging for 12 years i'd probably have un-evolved back to a monkey by noo! X

over a year ago

Lmao

over a year ago

I agree with Ms D.

If your second sentence on your profile in a swinging site says "I've twelve years experience in the field" then people are going to assume you mean swinging...

Otherwise to answer your op then if you are at the stage you are messaging each other a simple picture holding today's newspaper or phone call will clear things up.

If they don't agree to this cut the line of communication and block.

Simples.

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I'd never really contemplated the possibility my tongue-in-cheek, rather rubbish (now i've re-read it) attempt at humour would be mis-interpreted. Might this be the reason it's like pulling teeth trying to get banterfull messages on here? Or is this just a common problem for 'single' males in general?

I could count on one-hand the amount of females to even view my profile without me having sent them a long, witty, often complimentary, thoughtfull message first, subject to each individual, which i'd hope they would appreciate more than reading all about me in what is basically a swinging cv. Probably not a wise approach, but thus far it's the way i've chosen to do things.

From a personal point of view i'd initially rather find out things about others thru one-to-one written communication -the interview stage. Their cv is there merely as a way for me to open communication. My way possibly ain't effective, but it is MY way, and rather than sulk, whilst facing the final curtain, i can feel safe in the fact Ol' Blue Eyes would be proud of me. And I did it, myyyyyyyyy way.

over a year ago

"I agree with Ms D.

If your second sentence on your profile in a swinging site says "I've twelve years experience in the field" then people are going to assume you mean swinging...

Otherwise to answer your op then if you are at the stage you are messaging each other a simple picture holding today's newspaper or phone call will clear things up.

If they don't agree to this cut the line of communication and block.

Simples."

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Jeez! Enough already....

I promise to leave your arse alone if you just send me the damn video!!!!!

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Jeez! Enough already....

"

Ok!.. But before i do, please send a naked pic of Cath all excited holding a naked picture of me for verification purposes. x

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"Jeez! Enough already....

Ok!.. But before i do, please send a naked pic of Cath all excited holding a naked picture of me for verification purposes. x"

I was hoping to keep Cath out of this!!

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Gulp! Bloody misleading profiles!

over a year ago

ask to see her on cam ?? if shes asking for pics and vids from u its not wrong to ask for something in return.. skype ??

over a year ago

Point the deviant trollop in my direction, there'll be no probs for me gettin ma kecks off for her and if she wants to fiddle wi ma buns it'll be my pleasure!

By *plfromfifeCouple
over a year ago

levenmouth

Skype is one surefire way to make sure someone is who they say they are. If this isn't an option then there's always a good old fashioned phone call. If they refuse even this then it's alarm bell time.

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I've asked if she has Skype.. Nope.. Asked if she'd download it, and waiting for a reply. Talking of alarm bells.. How's yer new Aldi? Been to Brannigans lately? Has the Methil ming abated?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Opinions please on the reliability of the verification process on here. It may just be mmp (married man paranoia) but even some folk who seem to be authentically verified on here have me searching for inconsistencies in their make-up.

What are the chances she's a guy in disguise who's somehow managed to wangle a few believable verifications, or am i just being silly and overly mmp?"

Ffs I'm a bird,honest,

Listen.

Ooooooooo nice shoes,

I've changed my mind,

I'm right,it's god that's wrong,

That ceiling could be doing with another coat of paint,

Guys are all bastards grrrrrrrr,

Not tonight,I've got a headache,

If you loved me,you wouldn't have to ask,

I see the Jones got a new car,

Don't call me babe,

Why can't you be like that with me,

I've made a list,

Is that it,

My dad,my dad,my dad,my dad,my dad.

See,my bird credentials are beyond doubt.

now lube up that arse,and prepare for entry from my Coc....oops emm I Mean,from my very realistic strapon.

Ps I hope you don't get stubble rash.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"ask to see her on cam ?? if shes asking for pics and vids from u its not wrong to ask for something in return.. skype ??"

Pretty much this. Ask to see her on cam. Even just a quick 'hi (whatever your name is' on cam should do the trick

By *lueforu2Couple
over a year ago

bathgate

"ask to see her on cam ?? if shes asking for pics and vids from u its not wrong to ask for something in return.. skype ??

Pretty much this. Ask to see her on cam. Even just a quick 'hi (whatever your name is' on cam should do the trick"

Post new Message to Thread