Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

controversial post

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right here goes the other day we had a post about how regular you visit the dentist , so what i'm asking is how often do people vist the GUM clinic , i know most off us practice safe sex but does that fully protect us from everything now honesty is the best policy i say so i can genuinely say i do it every 6months and have always been clear off all diseases including the big 80's gift

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

not controversial at all on a swinging site and something we should all take seriously .

I was last there three weeks ago and also go every six months all clear, so far so good

over a year ago

"not controversial at all on a swinging site and something we should all take seriously .

I was last there three weeks ago and also go every six months all clear, so far so good "

i know it is not controversial but there will be some who think differently

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I kill 2 birds wi 1 stone. My dentist cares for my gums as well as my teeth. Thought this was standard practice!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 17/10/13 17:28:36]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't always practice safe sex, I'll openly admit that, but that's my choice. I've been playing safe for a few months now though and I get checked every 6 months.

Just been accused of infecting someone so I went quite recently, safe to say he's a lying scumbag..

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Every 6 months for me too - not that it's very relevant at the moment lol

over a year ago

Would if sexually active. Be like goin to the vet with nae dug currently.....no point.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I kill 2 birds wi 1 stone. My dentist cares for my gums as well as my teeth. Thought this was standard practice!"
haha brilliant

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I don't always practice safe sex, I'll openly admit that, but that's my choice. I've been playing safe for a few months now though and I get checked every 6 months.

Just been accused of infecting someone so I went quite recently, safe to say he's a lying scumbag.. "

although we've never met can I accuse you of infecting me with an obsession for women like yourself who like to shove red hot chilli peppers up their *hole?!

over a year ago

Every six months for me

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I go every 12 weeks...

If there was a condom accident.. or if I have played with what I would consider a lot of people I go back sooner than 12 weeks...

Always play safe, but still go regularly..

over a year ago

"I don't always practice safe sex, I'll openly admit that, but that's my choice. I've been playing safe for a few months now though and I get checked every 6 months.

Just been accused of infecting someone so I went quite recently, safe to say he's a lying scumbag.. although we've never met can I accuse you of infecting me with an obsession for women like yourself who like to shove red hot chilli peppers up their *hole?!"

I thought that was between you and I, we're no pals anymoreeeee

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

It wasn't just between us though coz everyone started copying us and it went viral

Just been accused of infecting someone so I went quite recently, safe to say he's a lying scumbag.. although we've never met can I accuse you of infecting me with an obsession for women like yourself who like to shove red hot chilli peppers up their *hole?!

I thought that was between you and I, we're no pals anymoreeeee "

over a year ago

Yeah...everyone goes. Lol

Whos gonna admit to not being healthy? ??

On other sites people claimed to be healthy n disease free and when asked to produce proof they couldn't. This was guys who where using sites where woman where looking for men to be potential doners and the guys where preying on vulnerable women.

Im not saying anyones telling porkies but I bet some who claim they are regularly checked are telling fibs.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

It's not a controversial post at all, it's a necessary post!

I get checked as the need arises. I haven't been for a while. No need....

over a year ago

I've never had to go as I've only slept with Ian and we've only had one meet and that was a social. But in the future if we do soft swap, full swap etc the no questions yes we would visit regularly.

over a year ago

Technically not been in just over 9 years (when I met my now hubby we both had a screening before stopping condoms), up until this week neither of us had slept with anyone else in those years!

However...I've had several emergency admissions in the last 6 years for gynae problems and each time I've been in (as well as during both pregnancies) I was tested for STI's.

Now we are playing on Fab we will be getting regular check ups.

over a year ago

I haven't needed a check for a long time now but do get checked between meets.

over a year ago

Normally every 6 months, but thanks for the reminder I was due to go when I was on holiday and totally forgot about reorganising.

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I've actually never been to one. I've been practicing monogamy for a long time tho. 7 years to be precise. I do seem to have a 7 year itch tho - should i have it looked at?

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I've actually never been to one. I've been practicing monogamy for a long time tho. 7 years to be precise. I do seem to have a 7 year itch tho - should i have it looked at?"

The cure is to get a Fab girl to scratch it...

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

FFS I opened this thread thinking "YES"!!! A bit of controversy...

How disappointed am I???

As has been said, no one is ever going to admit in an open forum that they never get checked.....

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"FFS I opened this thread thinking "YES"!!! A bit of controversy...

How disappointed am I???

As has been said, no one is ever going to admit in an open forum that they never get checked.....

"

I never get checked!!!!

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

I never get checked!!!!"

Well obviously I meant sexually active people

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Oh. Well find me someone to sexually activate me then al be controversial and u'll be sorted!

over a year ago

How disappointed am I???

"

I admitted to going bareback, that's about as much controversy this thread's gonna get...

over a year ago

Glasgow West

How disappointed am I???

I admitted to going bareback, that's about as much controversy this thread's gonna get... "

But pony play is more fun with a saddle...

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

I admitted to going bareback, that's about as much controversy this thread's gonna get... "

Already knew that though....

Give me something better

over a year ago

"

I admitted to going bareback, that's about as much controversy this thread's gonna get...

Already knew that though....

Give me something better "

Why not start one off ur own to get things started

over a year ago

K here- had gynae surgery two months ago and was fully tested then.... ugh its not fun!

When I was having gynae problems years ago I went to the gp with my then husband and she nearly had a fit when we said we weren't using condoms (we were trying for a baby ffs) and was disgusted. Guess who lost a patient that day lol.

over a year ago

you guys are all so good - you will find me loitering with intent outside the gum clinic wearing a 1980's style RUN DMC t-shirt saying FAB...

over a year ago

"you guys are all so good - you will find me loitering with intent outside the gum clinic wearing a 1980's style RUN DMC t-shirt saying FAB..."

will keep a look out for u !!!

over a year ago

im due mine !!!! as well as a dentist check too ...

cheers for the reminder

over a year ago

"im due mine !!!! as well as a dentist check too ...

cheers for the reminder

"

what day is the appointment - I will be there lol

over a year ago

I go every 3 months

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"