Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gym again ....

Jump to newest

By *latharer OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow CC

Off to the gym for the first time in almost a year.

This could hurt !

Anyone in the same position ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

never been to a gym in my life and have no intention of going to one unless of clurse u decide to open one as theyre a good business as most of the people who pay gym membership never actually really go or at least not often enough to make any significant physical difference lol the great outdoors is my gym, good luck with it though

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"never been to a gym in my life and have no intention of going to one unless of clurse u decide to open one as theyre a good business as most of the people who pay gym membership never actually really go or at least not often enough to make any significant physical difference lol the great outdoors is my gym, good luck with it though"
grrr sorry for the typo's ,thats iphone5's for ya

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol I didn't go for almost 2 weeks cause I was on holiday and it hurt.

Loving it now I'm getting back into my classes.

over a year ago

I joined the gym a month ago. I have been going most days and I'm sore everyday.

over a year ago

Last time I went to the gym got blinded with all the scantily clad ladies.

over a year ago

Haunt been this week lol

over a year ago

Whats a gym????

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Been going for years but couldn't get below 85kg even though my diet wasn't too bad and running 25k a week on top of free weights and classes still couldn't shift a few kg's in weight.

Started taking a play piece to work cut out cappa's for a flask of green tea and reduced the takeaways and lost 4kg in 3 weeks and feel better as well.

True saying you are what you eat

By *idKnightMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Joined a gym on Sunday and been there every night so far. Though I've not had a chance to get in the gym itself cos I've been taking my kids to the swimming pool there every night! Soon I hope to get a chance to go myself lol

By *ucycuteTV/TS
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

yip 3 times a week and also use thier pool so more than getting my money worth for the membership

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Its all about what you eat and how much you eat man,good on ya,keep up the good work health is wealth
"Been going for years but couldn't get below 85kg even though my diet wasn't too bad and running 25k a week on top of free weights and classes still couldn't shift a few kg's in weight.

Started taking a play piece to work cut out cappa's for a flask of green tea and reduced the takeaways and lost 4kg in 3 weeks and feel better as well.

True saying you are what you eat "

over a year ago

Can't say I go to the gym to loose the pounds, that's down to eating clean mainly. The gym just makes me hungry, but my body fat is certainly down and I'm feeling much fitter now with my exercise classes and circuits than I felt in my 20s. I'm loving the feel good factor buzz after exercising.

By *latharer OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow CC

"Last time I went to the gym got blinded with all the scantily clad ladies.

"

Were you blinded by the ladies or what you went into the showers and did vigourously for hours later.....

over a year ago

I was going 5 times a week for almost a year. Not been in 2 months now time to tone up arrrghhh no pain no gain .

over a year ago

"Off to the gym for the first time in almost a year.

This could hurt !

Anyone in the same position ? "

How you feeling today?

I went back this week as well after helping the Edinburgh gym owners for years by paying them and then not using the gym and I hurt a fair bit!

I've always had strong legs due a misspent youth as a skateboarder and rugby player but did squats for the first time in a long while and two days later, I've still got sore thighs!

By *latharer OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow CC

Feeling not bad, treadmill broke after 25 minutes so that helped lol

over a year ago

i hate that feeling when u havent been for so long!!!

i torn the ligaments in my knee a few months ago and havent done anything since... doc says im ok now so back on the bike for a cycle soon !!!!

Post new Message to Thread