Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Maybe if it helps it will end the mystery of if she is still alive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just put it on now. What's the starie shocked eyes for?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just put it on now. What's the starie shocked eyes for? "

Because they shock me. Have from day one.

People who take kids on holiday n leave them in rooms annoy me.

over a year ago

"Just put it on now. What's the starie shocked eyes for?

Because they shock me. Have from day one.

People who take kids on holiday n leave them in rooms annoy me. "

Yes I know what you mean its not acceptable. The way they have carried on with their lives and the cold manner they talk about it all really shocks me

over a year ago

lets not forget all the children who are taken from the streets in Brazil and are put into child slavery cause mind they mean nothing ?

over a year ago

"lets not forget all the children who are taken from the streets in Brazil and are put into child slavery cause mind they mean nothing ? "

I can't take that as a laugh

over a year ago

"lets not forget all the children who are taken from the streets in Brazil and are put into child slavery cause mind they mean nothing ? "

Kids are taken all the time from lots of countries, its the manner this was done. Its one of ours, so to speak. Thats why we think of it differently.

over a year ago

I find it hard to condemn them although I have always thought that they present themselves as cold and detached. Perhaps their coping strategy? I know the pain of losing a child and to live with that and the knowledge that your own stupidity and neglect brought that sad reality about must be very hard indeed. I wish them peace....but i dont understand them....

over a year ago

"I find it hard to condemn them although I have always thought that they present themselves as cold and detached. Perhaps their coping strategy? I know the pain of losing a child and to live with that and the knowledge that your own stupidity and neglect brought that sad reality about must be very hard indeed. I wish them peace....but i dont understand them...."

I think if maddie had been found safe and sound then the Mccanns would be less hated, its just the not knowing, did she suffer, is she suffering. I just hope it was a paid abduction for a childless family as was stated yrs ago and no physical harm has been suffered.

I hate them for all they done and all they stand for

over a year ago

"lets not forget all the children who are taken from the streets in Brazil and are put into child slavery cause mind they mean nothing ?

I can't take that as a laugh"

Was never intended to be a joke it was just a statement that we all forget about the others and only remember them and yes i have a child too

over a year ago

They say they checked on the kids every half hour. They and friend clarly said they didn't actually go in the room. Fair enough not go wake kids but pop head round and count 3 kids asleep takes seconds. Knowing there's a night crèche why didn't they use that if their meal was so important? Knowing there's been lots burglaries wouldn't they be more cautious at least to lick door and windows?

over a year ago

Never watched it but read some bits about it. Apparently Madeline had asked them on a previous night why they weren't there when she was crying? And yet they still went out again. I didn't realise there was a night time creche...it could have been prevented!

I feel for them but I just can't understand how anyone could leave three young children alone at night in a foreign country, the mind boggles..

over a year ago

I just don't know....sonethings not right about the whole thing...but dare I say it......

over a year ago

I often wonder.....if by some miracle Maddy is ever found alive...will SHE forgive them for leaving her that night?What kind of trust could she ever have in them as parents?........

over a year ago

Hasn't everyone made a mistake??

Wished you could turn back the clock?

I myself am a father,I wouldn't have left my children alone,but not everyone has the same values.

Can only hope she is still out there somewhere alive and well

over a year ago

A mistake!!!! Really? Leaving kids in alone, checking every 30 mins when your child only the night before raised concerns about being upset and no mummy or daddy to comfort her???? Bitch mccann said herself that during the day maddie seemed unwell....now that could have led to sickness later in the night and who would be there to comfort her???? No one.....that wasnt a mistake that was total neglet due to sheer selfishness.

over a year ago

i just never understood why they left them, im not the worlds best mother, i admit that but ive never left my kid in the house alone to do anything. If i want to go out for a meal, she comes with me or i eat in the house.

over a year ago

"A mistake!!!! Really? Leaving kids in alone, checking every 30 mins when your child only the night before raised concerns about being upset and no mummy or daddy to comfort her???? Bitch mccann said herself that during the day maddie seemed unwell....now that could have led to sickness later in the night and who would be there to comfort her???? No one.....that wasnt a mistake that was total neglet due to sheer selfishness. "

over a year ago

There's something just not right about the whole thing from the start. Only the McCanns really know, and they're not saying. Always enraged me that one minute they were on TV saying they wouldn't leave until she was found, but a week later when they were suspects, they couldn't leave the country fast enough, and surrounded themselves with lawyers and PR people. Then a few weeks after that, popped up on US national television to talk about their plight. Very strange people!

over a year ago

I find it staggering that these 2 aren't getting done for neglect. The PR exercise that's been in overdrive since day 1 to absolve them of any wrong doing is nauseating.

It was utterly harrowing last night, that wee lassie said the night before "where were you when we woke up crying?". Oh it's ok, Gerry made a 'mental note' (mental being the operative word). For them, after that, do go out the following night and do it again is absolutely outrageous.

I just hope that the wee lassie hasn't suffered and even more so that she's found alive, but for her own parents to fail her so badly and put her in that situation is something that I find particularly disgusting about this whole thing. Worse still, they STILL claim they've done no wrong. Utter scumbags.

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Agree why oh why were they not charged with neglect ?? Bet if they were blue collar workers and not doctors they would have been . Would not like to be a patient under any of the two of them.

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

I totally agree with all the comments on here and i just hope with all the publicity that Madeline is still alive.And those 2 should be done for neglect

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

And just in case some one thinks im being hard hearted [which i dont think they will] i know what its like to loose a child but the circumstances surrounding this case are horrific

over a year ago

"I often wonder.....if by some miracle Maddy is ever found alive...will SHE forgive them for leaving her that night?What kind of trust could she ever have in them as parents?........ "

Couldn't agree more .. to know your parents selfishness lead to what can only be a horrific ongoing trauma for that young girl which could have been prevented if they just been there for her as shes stressed about the previous night ... That's IF they aren't guilty of the crime itself which I've never been convinced of from day one

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/10/13 13:25:16]

over a year ago

"I often wonder.....if by some miracle Maddy is ever found alive...will SHE forgive them for leaving her that night?What kind of trust could she ever have in them as parents?........

Couldn't agree more .. to know your parents selfishness lead to what can only be a horrific ongoing trauma for that young girl which could have been prevented if they just been there for her as shes stressed about the previous night ... That's IF they aren't guilty of the crime itself which I've never been convinced of from day one "

I just pray she is somewhere out there being loved and cared for. Im not a harsh person.....but they dont deserve to have her back....and if they are involved ....well...it turns my blood ice cold...

Post new Message to Thread