Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

twisting posts

Jump to newest

By *macunninglinguist OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

There seems to be a serious debate going on. Possibly just tit-for-tat, but i've got my silly head on. I really should stay out of it and leave my humour for when the mood is lighter, but sometimes i canny help mysel. Apologies to anyone who feels like telling me to eff off but fears the ramifications.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"There seems to be a serious debate going on. Possibly just tit-for-tat, but i've got my silly head on. I really should stay out of it and leave my humour for when the mood is lighter, but sometimes i canny help mysel. Apologies to anyone who feels like telling me to eff off but fears the ramifications. "
dont hold back and dont pull any punches man,always give as good as you get as i always do,i dont get into the petty politics of it all but i certainly hold my corner,no retreat!no surrender!show no mercy and take no prisoners the world would be a sterile and very much of a duller place if it wasnt for those of us who took the initiative to shake,rattle and roll and liven things up a lil keep up the good work comrade,i salute you!

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

FFS! Aboot fecking time someone replied to this!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was already done by my good self but was stop by a Mod

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Dam Mod's! Along wi the punks they've a lot to answer for!!

over a year ago

"Dam Mod's! Along wi the punks they've a lot to answer for!!"

guess they just felt the post was getiing to heated mate happens so u just move on and forget , check page before this one

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Dam Mod's! Along wi the punks they've a lot to answer for!!"
I wouldve commented sooner but I've just come off of a 48 hour ban for Nada

over a year ago

"Dam Mod's! Along wi the punks they've a lot to answer for!!I wouldve commented sooner but I've just come off of a 48 hour ban for Nada"

Bad boy you , i never got a reason but you never do as it never broke any rules when i posted it

Post new Message to Thread