Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Positivity.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well considering everyone keeps moaning about the negativity and people bitching here's an uplifting post...

A few of you may know I've been Nurse Boables (thank you for that Wendy or was it Furry?) the last two weeks (still quite a while to go too) and it's most definitely worn me out to the point of exhaustion. Got quite a lot of personal shit going on as well with my inner self so I think it's fair to say I've been feeling a little lost.

Anyways.. I actually don't know what I would do without this place sometimes, I know I haven't met everyone nor will I in the future but I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU you to those that make me laugh during the day with the sarcastic, witty comments. I don't exactly get along with many people in the 'vanilla' world so it's good to know I can count on some of you here, obviously the ones I call great pals and have met but the rest of you aren't bad either..

Plenty say this is just a 'swinging/sex site' and not to take it so seriously cause we all have lives outside of fab but I still get my kicks out of peoples responses, messages, winks, chat, forums, etc etc.

And I fooking love every single one of you for keeping me sane the last two weeks. Here's to the the next six/seven/eight/however long it takes to get back to normal!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I love you too Boaby

Im sure you wont take that to seriously

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lovely thread. From a lovely young woman big hugs xxx

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Well considering everyone keeps moaning about the negativity and people bitching here's an uplifting post...

A few of you may know I've been Nurse Boables (thank you for that Wendy or was it Furry?) the last two weeks (still quite a while to go too) and it's most definitely worn me out to the point of exhaustion. Got quite a lot of personal shit going on as well with my inner self so I think it's fair to say I've been feeling a little lost.

Anyways.. I actually don't know what I would do without this place sometimes, I know I haven't met everyone nor will I in the future but I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU you to those that make me laugh during the day with the sarcastic, witty comments. I don't exactly get along with many people in the 'vanilla' world so it's good to know I can count on some of you here, obviously the ones I call great pals and have met but the rest of you aren't bad either..

Plenty say this is just a 'swinging/sex site' and not to take it so seriously cause we all have lives outside of fab but I still get my kicks out of peoples responses, messages, winks, chat, forums, etc etc.

And I fooking love every single one of you for keeping me sane the last two weeks. Here's to the the next six/seven/eight/however long it takes to get back to normal! "

Boabies, you make me laugh a lot, so THANK YOU. xx

over a year ago

"Boabies, you make me laugh a lot, so THANK YOU. xx"

That's what I'm here for auld yin! Thank you Roger! And Foe if you're not being serious then I'm away for a greet...

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Boabies, you make me laugh a lot, so THANK YOU. xx

That's what I'm here for auld yin! Thank you Roger! And Foe if you're not being serious then I'm away for a greet... "

Nope, not swallowing that last bit...

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Fuck sober up H lol

over a year ago

That's what I'm here for auld yin! Thank you Roger! And Foe if you're not being serious then I'm away for a greet...

Nope, not swallowing that last bit... "

I heard you always swallowed... Stop hijacking my amazing thread you!

over a year ago

"Fuck sober up H lol "

SOBER. I cannae drink while I'm on duty, stop trying to ruin the sentiment ye prick and get back to stalking young lassies

over a year ago

This is a nice thread. You always make me laugh with your dry wit. It would be a boring place without you x

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Nope, not swallowing that last bit...

I heard you always swallowed... Stop hijacking my amazing thread you! "

Take thees thread to Cuba!

It's true. I always swallow. Tea.

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Fuck sober up H lol

SOBER. I cannae drink while I'm on duty, stop trying to ruin the sentiment ye prick and get back to stalking young lassies"

Your just pissed cos i kb'd yeah lol

over a year ago

Well done you...peeps with a positive outlook will always muddle through better than those who drag their negativity with them like some kind of trophy. I think your feisty sense of humour is great so....if youre finding things shitty bums at the mo...big ((((hugs)))) from me! As my father always said to me "Chins up J" x.

over a year ago

Great post boables we aw just lurves he ate

Bits sending special bru bru huggggssss Rae he

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

You are welcome Nurse Boables

Kind regards and rubber gloves

Nurse Ratshit x

over a year ago

Dont worry about returning to normal. Being normal is way overrated imo

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

What a great thread

I'm glad we've been keeping you smiling. It's nice to know my idiocy is appreciated

Just to say, nurse ratshit takes the credit for nurse Boables. It just made me smile

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Good post hunni your friends will always keep you positive even in your dark moments,keep smiling Xxx

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Xxxxx you always make me smile xxxx

Keep your chin up xxxxx

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Dear nurse boables i'm still unable to get a suitable nurses outfit my size so am unable to take over relief duty please advise of suitable retailer soon

over a year ago

"Dear nurse boables i'm still unable to get a suitable nurses outfit my size so am unable to take over relief duty please advise of suitable retailer soon "

PMSL!!! Thanks everyone mucho appreciated

over a year ago

never meet you or chatted but thought that is on off the best posts i have seen i a very long time , hope all goes well in your life mind no biting

over a year ago

What really lovely thread, as the saying goes "smile and the whole world smiles with you"

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Dear nurse boables i'm still unable to get a suitable nurses outfit my size so am unable to take over relief duty please advise of suitable retailer soon

PMSL!!! Thanks everyone mucho appreciated "

Still need a uniform

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

upwards and onwards honey x

over a year ago

Love you H! May the force be with you. Or summinc!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Love you H! May the force be with you. Or summinc!

"

Oh don't give her the force!!

Can you imagine her with Jedi mind powers????? Every good looking guy in Edinburgh would be naked!!!!

over a year ago

normal what's normal, is there such a things a normal life, anyway who wants to be normal,

over a year ago

Can you imagine her with Jedi mind powers????? Every good looking guy in Edinburgh would be naked!!!! "

How'd you know I haven't already done that?

Thanks all, feeling better today, got myself a temp Christmas job and had such a good day, it's been spoilt by some prick but not letting it get to me. Thank you again all of you!xxx

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Can you imagine her with Jedi mind powers????? Every good looking guy in Edinburgh would be naked!!!!

How'd you know I haven't already done that?

Thanks all, feeling better today, got myself a temp Christmas job and had such a good day, it's been spoilt by some prick but not letting it get to me. Thank you again all of you!xxx"

Post new Message to Thread