Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

aberdeenshire dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks, I would love to get involved in this scene and would appreciate any help or advice you could give me.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi folks, I would love to get involved in this scene and would appreciate any help or advice you could give me.

Thanks"

How many people will post information on a public forum.....

over a year ago

The first rule of dogging is never talk about dogging locations on a forum

over a year ago

Well officer.......lol

over a year ago

"Well officer.......lol"
thats the reason why

By *orteMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Queen street. In Aberdeen. Behind the lemon tree. Just flash your lights at any passing cars. Should get plenty attention.

over a year ago

Well guys, that's kind of why I was requesting some help. Thought sime kind folk may contact me on the QT an give me some advice

over a year ago

just to be honest way u m8 you should have expected that response no-one will post a dogging meet place on here ,

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

He didn't ask for people to post it on a forum.

over a year ago

"He didn't ask for people to post it on a forum."

He didnt spcify a method for his replies. But as its a forum post then people can only assume this is where op would like responses to be posted.....just saying

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol @ just saying

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi folks, I would love to get involved in this scene and would appreciate any help or advice you could give me.

Thanks"

The VERY best thing you can do is get your wife to accompany you - willingly.

over a year ago

"He didn't ask for people to post it on a forum.

He didnt spcify a method for his replies. But as its a forum post then people can only assume this is where op would like responses to be posted.....just saying"

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If we are taking that logic, he didn't ask for comments on the forum either

Maybe let's assume the man read the forum rules and assumed he didn't have to say where he needed answers as everyone knows the rules

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Thanks

The VERY best thing you can do is get your wife to accompany you - willingly."

Ok I will bite...why?

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks

The VERY best thing you can do is get your wife to accompany you - willingly.

Ok I will bite...why?"

Because a couple are always more welcome for dogging purposes than a single guy.

Couples are getting like rocking horse shit on the dogging scene.

There's a decent chance someone locally would have offered to meet a couple and take them somewhere where they can play, demonstrate that they're genuine so to speak.

After that there's a much better chance people will share locations etc.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am guessing he meant for himself as his profile states his wife isn't aware.

To the OP...Onny is right, it is obviously easier for couples to find fun if they want to, but don't be put off as couples do go to dogging sites so you might get one of those couples playing for you to watch or even join in.

Dogging has changed so much over the years so I am not sure there is any ettiquette anymore or if there is that people use it.....other than be respectful to the people playing and who knows what might happen.

Good luck.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am guessing he meant for himself as his profile states his wife isn't aware."

And the post is 'I' and 'me'.

" To the OP...Onny is right, it is obviously easier for couples to find fun if they want to, but don't be put off as couples do go to dogging sites so you might get one of those couples playing for you to watch or even join in.

Dogging has changed so much over the years so I am not sure there is any ettiquette anymore or if there is that people use it.....other than be respectful to the people playing and who knows what might happen.

Good luck."

Sound advice for any activity.

I don't think there was ever any widespread etiquette. I work on the assumption that if a couple want to be seen/ watched or have you join in, they won't make it difficult for you to know it.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I am guessing he meant for himself as his profile states his wife isn't aware.

And the post is 'I' and 'me'.

To the OP...Onny is right, it is obviously easier for couples to find fun if they want to, but don't be put off as couples do go to dogging sites so you might get one of those couples playing for you to watch or even join in.

Good luck.

Sound advice for any activity.

I don't think there was ever any widespread etiquette. I work on the assumption that if a couple want to be seen/ watched or have you join in, they won't make it difficult for you to know it."

I am guessing you must have seen the profile as he didn't mention a wife in his post and why you mentioned it in the first place, although I am not sure the reason of why you mentioned it is the real reason but never mind.

We tried dogging when we first started these games so not old school, and although we did a bit of research first, nothing that was mentioned happened as it said it would.

Sadly the "old school" still think it should so it can cause conflict....but yes to the rest of your post, we only ever let people watch us rather than play with the mainly men outside, but we made it pretty obvious that we want watchers by not telling them to bugger off

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure if more folk gave it a try, they'd enjoy it.

Maybe not think of it as dogging and banish all images of the tv 'documentary' from their minds.

Think of it as reliving their mis-spent youth. Borrow Dad's car and head off to the sticks for a bit of rumpy-pumpy.

Go on .......... you know you want to

over a year ago

Bloody hell, not quite the response I expected to my initial request

Ok, looks like I screwed up with my initial request. My wife as mentioned earlier is coming round to the idea but is not convinced yet (probably should have updated my profile to our profile to update our/my status before posting but I'm still not convinced she is up for it yet, bit hey, ypi live and learn). I/we have been round some of the "known" locations but have not had much luck with experiencing the scene as of yet so thought I would ask for some advice (kind of wish I hadn't bothered now).

I kind of took it for granted that anyone willing to help would be discreet in their response but obviously that was my second screw up so thanks for the feed back and forget I asked!

Cheers.

Post new Message to Thread