Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Straight or bisexual???

Jump to newest

By *alkirk78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Having on your profile "Straight" and "not looking for single males" though you will meet a CD, TV/TS? Dont they understand that TVs/CD's are really single men.

What's your views?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Having on your profile "Straight" and "not looking for single males" though you will meet a CD, TV/TS? Dont they understand that TVs/CD's are really single men.

What's your views?"

Like everything in life,it how you look at people. You look at a Tgirls profile tell you see a single guy. Look at a single guys profile you will see a man. Some of the Tgirl have spent years making their self more woman then some of the women here. So people can put what they want on their profile in my book.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Tvs/cds in my opinion are guys wrapped in a frilly packaging.

Tgirls on the other hand have some drugs and stuff to make them become women in the end up with the op in view .

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Think the profile takes on being the giver not the taker as in will penetrate but not be penetrated .

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It really doesn't matter how they are dressed up tv ts's and cd's are all male apart from obviously those who are post op.

If you meet one you wont find a pussy between their legs so I'd say defo say if your meeting them your defo bisexual.

over a year ago

"It really doesn't matter how they are dressed up tv ts's and cd's are all male apart from obviously those who are post op.

If you meet one you wont find a pussy between their legs so I'd say defo say if your meeting them your defo bisexual."

As a man. You do a MMF meet. The woman want you touch the other guy. In the heat of sex you do. Are you bi ? Or is it just fun ?

over a year ago

Most str8 men would refuse only those who are maybe bi curious would consider doing it .

over a year ago

"Most str8 men would refuse only those who are maybe bi curious would consider doing it ."
In any MMF there is contact of some sort. 90 per cent of men have tht about sex with a other man. ?

over a year ago

"Most str8 men would refuse only those who are maybe bi curious would consider doing it . In any MMF there is contact of some sort. 90 per cent of men have tht about sex with a other man. ? "
Lol obviously contact is unavoidable lol .

I'd say everyone at some point in their lives have had bisexual thoughts tho

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

As long as everyone's the same species, does it matter?

over a year ago

The point is men don't make my boxers jump. So we don't shag. If they did then we would shag. This place is about fun being free to do what you want. As long as the other person want the same xxx

over a year ago

So much misinformation for one thread, I despair....can't be bothered correcting, as it is your views and you are all entitleted to them.....

over a year ago

"The point is men don't make my boxers jump. So we don't shag. If they did then we would shag. This place is about fun being free to do what you want. As long as the other person want the same xxx"
Exactly !!

over a year ago

"So much misinformation for one thread, I despair....can't be bothered correcting, as it is your views and you are all entitleted to them....."
I for one would love your in put on this one xx

over a year ago

"So much misinformation for one thread, I despair....can't be bothered correcting, as it is your views and you are all entitleted to them....."

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

"Tvs/cds in my opinion are guys wrapped in a frilly packaging.

Tgirls on the other hand have some drugs and stuff to make them become women in the end up with the op in view ."

Some tv,s & cds do make effort to be as girly as we can however u quite correct thongs we all man parts underneath x

Post new Message to Thread