Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

do you really "get what you see"?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In a bar or a club, a woman looks at a man and apart from clothes,aftershave and maybe product in his hair she sees what he is or.."what she is getting".

a man looks at a woman in same bar or club (no this is not all women granted) and she potentially has one,some or all of the following- fake hair, fake hair colour, fake tan, fake nails,fake eyelashes, lipstick (fake lip colour),push up/out/in bra, chicken fillets,or a body suit that alters body shape. (and these are only the aids i know about lol) .

so, whom is the better off in this situation, i would say the female as she sees a more true representation of what she may see in the morning.

discuss

mike x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

i understand the history and theory behind make up lip stick etc being to attract a potential mate, and must also say im certainly not suggesting women go out in cloth sacks and with no make up on !!!

mike x

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

The average male will look at that, say to himself "Has she got a fanny, and will she let me use it?". All other factors are then discarded.

over a year ago

fair and truthful comment, i like.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The average male will look at that, say to himself "Has she got a fanny, and will she let me use it?". All other factors are then discarded. "

Are men REALLY that shallow??

over a year ago

I say they both get the same. Most guys look ok with there cloths on. Hidden under them is there beer belly. A woman face does not change that much without make. And I lot of guy now put on fake tan. Boobs we all just got to wait till the bra come off for that one lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"The average male will look at that, say to himself "Has she got a fanny, and will she let me use it?". All other factors are then discarded.

Are men REALLY that shallow?? "

Do you really have to ask?

over a year ago

"The average male will look at that, say to himself "Has she got a fanny, and will she let me use it?". All other factors are then discarded.

Are men REALLY that shallow??

Do you really have to ask? "

No, but thought I would anyway

over a year ago

"I say they both get the same. Most guys look ok with there cloths on. Hidden under them is there beer belly. A woman face does not change that much without make. And I lot of guy now put on fake tan. Boobs we all just got to wait till the bra come off for that one lol"

Or the boxers to see what we get...sometimes not very much

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/13 15:15:04]

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I say they both get the same. Most guys look ok with there cloths on. Hidden under them is there beer belly. A woman face does not change that much without make. And I lot of guy now put on fake tan. Boobs we all just got to wait till the bra come off for that one lol

Or the boxers to see what we get...sometimes not very much "

At least on here, you will have been sent a picture of it.

over a year ago

"I say they both get the same. Most guys look ok with there cloths on. Hidden under them is there beer belly. A woman face does not change that much without make. And I lot of guy now put on fake tan. Boobs we all just got to wait till the bra come off for that one lol

At least on here, you will have been sent a picture of it. "

Usually as a way of introduction

over a year ago

The only added extra with me is the make up so you do get what you see with some women

over a year ago

Most women looks at a guys eyes or his shoes. Most guys looks at a women eyes and bum. Fannys and cocks don't really come in to play till later lol

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I dont wear make up or dye my hair , dont do fake tan coz i think orange doesnt suit me , i dont do fake eyelashes , i do wear a bra after all if i didnt i would trod on my nipples and after all i always say they look ok in the scaffolding , what u see is what u get with me although under the clothes , skin and bone is a heart of gold , honest even if it hurts .

over a year ago

Yes for mrflirty it is definitely bum a nice sexy bum and a smile rather than a scowl lol always works as for Mrs flirty. She does enjoy seeing someone laughing and relaxed as she says it means they are more relaxed and giving ? I don't understand either lol

X

But then I do enjoy a good laugh

over a year ago

Don't do the The only way is Essex thing. No fake tans. No fake eyelashes. No fake hair.

I do however wear some make up, and paint my nails.

Men these days have just as much 'fake' products.

So it's not just woman doing the fakery.

Me myself I prefer a man that doesn't have the fake tan going on and some wow brows and make up. So not attractive to me.

over a year ago

I don't know like, now you can get body shapers for men's beer guts, boxers with bottom stuffing,of course age old sock not cock, and worryingly more frequently fake tans and a bit of make up!!

Has any bloke actually taken a woman home (without beer goggles) gotten her chicken fillets out, her spanx off and said nah actually I don't think so love! Lol

over a year ago

We're going out somewhere special tonight.

So in preparation Lila had her nails and eyebrows done on Thursday in her fav salon. She also had her hair trimmed.

This morning she went back and had it washed and blow dried.

She's bought a new skirt to go with the heels she bought last week.

So far today she's bathed scrubbed and tanned her legs which will be bare tonight.

Right now she's having a camomile tea as she's a bit stressed as she's not 100% sure the skirt sets of her legs and goes with her special top...

The taxis booked for 7 and already she's not sure she has enough time....

But don't we just love it.....and because of all the attention she'll get later its worth it...

Me. I'm reading the weekend papers, looking at some email and dong some low key work stuff.

Back of six I'll pop into the shower and multi task by washing hair and shaving at the same time.

Clothes as always already picked....crisp white H&M shirt, D&GC jeans, proper lace up brown heeled brogues and favourite Gibson of London brown Harris T blazer....splash of Millionaire aftershave and good to go.. In about 30 mins start to finish...

Can't go against thousands if years of hard wiring

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Don't do the The only way is Essex thing. "

Does anyone want to own up to a Vajazzle?

(Pray to god it's only females who say yes!)

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

PMSL!

over a year ago

sooo true !!!!

i know its not always the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean, but u cant steer a boat with a teaspoon !!!!

over a year ago

Glenrothes

sooo true !!!!

i know its not always the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean, but u cant steer a boat with a teaspoon !!!!"

Lol that's one of the best I've heard!

over a year ago

i wear make up, but then u can see i have it on, i dont wear padded bras as dont need them, i wear heels to make me taller but u can see i have them on.. dont wear fake tan, or fake eye lashes.... im honest about me and if u dont like it !!! lol

i like to look at a mans eyes and butt... how they smell the smile and the look in their eyes . mmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

sooo true !!!!

i know its not always the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean, but u cant steer a boat with a teaspoon !!!!

Lol that's one of the best I've heard! "

why thank you xxx

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I wear very little makeup, okay my hair is dyed, but the rest of me is 100% real. I do have wobbly bits, but as I am curvy woman, that's obvious anyway. What you see with me is what you get, plus a little more

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"

Lol that's one of the best I've heard!

why thank you xxx"

You are very welcome xxx

over a year ago

"We're going out somewhere special tonight.

So in preparation Lila had her nails and eyebrows done on Thursday in her fav salon. She also had her hair trimmed.

So far today she's bathed scrubbed and tanned her legs which will be bare tonight.

Right now she's having a camomile tea as she's a bit stressed as she's not 100% sure the skirt sets of her legs and goes with her special top...

But don't we just love it.....and because of all the attention she'll get later its worth it...

Me. I'm reading the weekend papers, looking at some email and dong some low key work stuff.

Back of six I'll pop into the shower and multi task by washing hair and shaving at the same time.

Clothes as always already picked....crisp white H&M shirt, D&GC jeans, proper lace up brown heeled brogues and favourite Gibson of London brown Harris T blazer....splash of Millionaire aftershave and good to go.. In about 30 mins start to finish...

"

far too much effort, you're lucky if I've washed my knickers when I go out... I like my make up and hair done but give it an hour and I look the same as when I woke up

By *omma50Man
over a year ago

GLASGOW

I would think women and men, have done their very best with themselves, since Adam was a lad, many cultures, look on inner beauty as one of the traits, most attractive in a person,ancient egyptians, used to adorn themselves in makeup, and gold jewellery, both men and women, although it has to be said, some ladies nowadays dont need to make much effort in the attracting men stakes, gsoh, and a wee bit of grey matter upstairs is my most important thing i look for in a woman, no point in having a bonny figure/face, if your as dull as dishwater, that would put me right off- just my humble opinion of the female of the species

over a year ago

"We're going out somewhere special tonight.

far too much effort, you're lucky if I've washed my knickers when I go out... I like my make up and hair done but give it an hour and I look the same as when I woke up "

It's all about how you feel. Lila likes the way she feels after all the effort she's done.

It's for how it makes her feel....and I love it

By *usic.66Woman
over a year ago

Perth

i aint even got a clue what half of those things are....never fake baked...or whatever you cal it..no room in ma bra for fillets..dont wear makeup....and due to that policy...ma skins looking no bad for ma age...only time i will wear makeup is when im giving "eyes"..lets be honest here....what guy disny like teary eyes?

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"only time i will wear makeup is when im giving "eyes"..lets be honest here....what guy disny like teary eyes? "

(Sticks hand up)

over a year ago

"The only added extra with me is the make up so you do get what you see with some women "

I dont even wear that 99% of the time. If they dont like what I look like most of the time then they dont deserve me when I'm all primped and preened. Besides- if we're aiming to get all hot and sweaty and naked then there's no point trying lol

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

The man....

Because he finally getting some

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/13 12:03:38]

over a year ago

Some men wear fake tan, or use sun beds or at least use tinted moisturiser. Also some men wear clear nail polish as applied after a manicure.

Men aren't always what they seem...

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

With me u get what u see Feckin help u and The only false bit aboot me is my hair as I do get my hair coloured but thats the only fake bit So just take me or leave me

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I've forgotten what my real hair colour is now so I choose what one I like

I don't wear padded bras, I don't do fake tans. Yes, I wear make up but it's natural. No fake eyelashes, although I do like my nails done. I wear heels, but not for long. I prefer comfort even if it does make me a short arse!

over a year ago

Yeah i agree the female is probably in that better situation........but my fake hair colour, my make up, my painted nails are all done for me, not for the sake of any male

over a year ago

I used to believe in orange skin when I was 17too 24 . I loved being fake tanned ! Me and my sister had our on grading system ....for what level our tans got too.

Also had a hair extension addiction soon after my tan started to fade...

Then last year I got a boob job !

Not through pure vanity! I just had a lot of medical issues as a kid ...with heart/knees etc...

To me it's about taking back the control and if I want better tits I'll bloody well have them

I'm a little fake coz I'm a little insecure and that's me!

I've found as I have gotten into my late 20s I'm less fake though....a mad confident exhibitionist

People that don't make an effort are hard for me to understand ....it screams a lack of self awareness ...

Why wouldn't you aim to be better ?

Anyway...

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I used to believe in orange skin when I was 17too 24 . I loved being fake tanned ! Me and my sister had our on grading system ....for what level our tans got too.

Also had a hair extension addiction soon after my tan started to fade...

Then last year I got a boob job !

Not through pure vanity! I just had a lot of medical issues as a kid ...with heart/knees etc...

To me it's about taking back the control and if I want better tits I'll bloody well have them

I'm a little fake coz I'm a little insecure and that's me!

I've found as I have gotten into my late 20s I'm less fake though....a mad confident exhibitionist

People that don't make an effort are hard for me to understand ....it screams a lack of self awareness ...

Why wouldn't you aim to be better ?

Anyway...

"

Some would say you can't better what is already perfection though (corf corf)

over a year ago

Well...of course ! Some people are !

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

fades off to the munter que

over a year ago

For me it's all down to self confidence, if you think you look good, then you feel good too. That's usually why the older you get, the less enhancements you use, as you tend to gain self confidence and feel more comfortable in your own skin. Anyhow I can see a good looking guy/girl and acknowledge they are good looking, but for me that 'initial electric attraction' comes from more than just looks!!

....and you should see some guys in the morning without the beer googles!!

Post new Message to Thread