Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is she ready?

Jump to newest

By *ngabdncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi All,

During sex my partner and i always talk dirty about introducing a single male into our bedroom, this has been going on for years now.

We have never gone through with it and i get the impression that she would prefer to keep this idea a fantasy.

I really do not want to push her into anything she does not want to do as that defeats the whole purpose.

We were out in town recently (pretty d*unk) and we were both quite horny and having dirty chat.

We were struggling to get a drink in a bar. She whispers in my ear 'il show you how its done'

She walks up to the bar and squeezes in beside this guy. I see them chatting and the next thing i know she is passionately kissing him.

My heart was beating like mad by this stage - She returns from the bar with two drinks and a big grin on her face.

i told her how much this had turned me on and she proceeded to do this again with a different guy.

Do you think this is her way of showing me that she wants to move things forward or just her being d*unk and horny.

Anyone been in a similar situation? advice welcome...

We are heading out this weekend again so who knows where this may take us......

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Why don't you just ask HER instead of the forums ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why are you asking strangers. It would be a lot easier if you just asked her if she is ready x

over a year ago

"Why are you asking strangers. It would be a lot easier if you just asked her if she is ready x"
Snap lol

over a year ago

"Why are you asking strangers. It would be a lot easier if you just asked her if she is ready xSnap lol "

Great minds think alike x

over a year ago

Why can't anyone be allowed to ask an opinion on the forums anymore

Always believed the forums were here for any topic...serious or not!

And to the OP...maybe it could very the start of introducing a single male....would advice chatting about it when sober first thou...we all tend to go that bit further with a drink in us

good luck

over a year ago

Have a chat with her , maybe she as you say wants to keep it fantasy or maybe just slowly a kiss is mild compared to full on sex with someone else.

Goof luck

over a year ago

"Why can't anyone be allowed to ask an opinion on the forums anymore

And to the OP...maybe it could very the start of introducing a single male....would advice chatting about it when sober first thou...we all tend to go that bit further with a drink in us

good luck "

so true

over a year ago

good luck "

well said

over a year ago

Always believed the forums were here for any topic...serious or not! "

Anyone can ask what they want. The best advice is to speak to her about it. We can't tell him something and he tries to act on it and its not what she wants.

All I am doing is giving MY opinion. Something that everyone is allowed to do.

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks I thought I was being daft for posting this in a forum for sec!

We have discussed it a while ago and she said she'd prefer to keep it a fantasy but do you think the kissing of strangers in front of me changes things. I don't really want to keep bringing it up with her!!

over a year ago

Everyone is allowed to ask what they want in the forums but surly something as personal as that should be discussed between the couple and not ever Tom dick or Harry in the forums .

The only person who can give him the answer to this question is his mrs no one else.

over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with posting in the forums but nobody can answer your question on here. We don't know her or the way she thinks. Kissing someone is a lot different to fucking them.

Ask her what she wants its the best way to keep a healthy relationship

over a year ago

"Thanks I thought I was being daft for posting this in a forum for sec!

We have discussed it a while ago and she said she'd prefer to keep it a fantasy but do you think the kissing of strangers in front of me changes things. I don't really want to keep bringing it up with her!! "

firstly welcome to the forums

The forums are for all some welcome some not (bit like if your face fits )

Ive not been in this sittuation so really cant help but it could be her testing the water to see your reaction , defo have a chat you never know

over a year ago

"Everyone is allowed to ask what they want in the forums but surly something as personal as that should be discussed between the couple and not ever Tom dick or Harry in the forums .

The only person who can give him the answer to this question is his mrs no one else."

have seen people ask much more personal questions than this, and they ain't been shot down for asking in the forums!

Just my opinion thou

over a year ago

"Why don't you just ask HER instead of the forums ? "
shhhhh you I like hearing the stories gave me a boner lol

over a year ago

Totally agree hoops but do far I've not seen anyone shot down in flames yet

over a year ago

"Why don't you just ask HER instead of the forums ? shhhhh you I like hearing the stories gave me a boner lol "
I know you do ya perve lol

over a year ago

"

have seen people ask much more personal questions than this, and they ain't been shot down for asking in the forums!

Just my opinion thou "

Nobody was shot down.

You have just given him the same advice. Ours wasn't long winded though it was straight to the point.

Ask her!

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

This is my opinion (mrs) and only an opinion, it's time to move on , but let your partner choose the male , we all get a little brave with a drink, but we don't do anything we wouldn't do sober, I think you have been given the hint. Xxx

over a year ago

Aberdeen

"This is my opinion (mrs) and only an opinion, it's time to move on , but let your partner choose the male , we all get a little brave with a drink, but we don't do anything we wouldn't do sober, I think you have been given the hint. Xxx"

Thanks for your opinion!!

I would always let her choose the male.... Would not want her to get with someone she does not find attractive! X

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ask her what she wants to do. You might be surprised at her answer, you might not. But it doesn't hurt to ask her what she wants

Good luck

over a year ago

The hole point of a forum is 2 chat , find out different opinions , so what a stupid thing 2 say ," just ask " as 2 answer the qs ,, I'd say she's deffo ready , I bet it was a big turn on , my hubby loves seeing me kiss/ be with another man , I'd say go 4 it

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks for your comment samnrob1. It was so hot!! Been thinking about it all week!

over a year ago

"Why don't you just ask HER instead of the forums ? "
Really great answer.

over a year ago

"Thanks for your comment samnrob1. It was so hot!! Been thinking about it all week! "

Know exactly how you feel. I was the same way with my ex. Best way is talk and see what both your thoughts are.

over a year ago

She knows now how u feel , she on wasn't worried about it lol so talk , b4 we started swinging we used 2 cam2cam then progressed 2 meeting , but ur further on than that now as ur partner kissed a man in front of u , I'd say talk , then go 4 it ,good luck xx

By *ips2lipsCouple
over a year ago

dundee

Tie her up blind fold her bring a guy in if she goes mental then she is no ready lol

over a year ago

Mmmm now that sounds exciting .

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hahahaha all or nothing!!

over a year ago

"Everyone is allowed to ask what they want in the forums but surly something as personal as that should be discussed between the couple and not ever Tom dick or Harry in the forums .

The only person who can give him the answer to this question is his mrs no one else."

i see it as him asking for opinions ideas from swingers about a swinging matter..thats us...swingers...not any tom dick or harry in any way.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"

Only if you mention Pandas and cakes in your question!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Thanks I thought I was being daft for posting this in a forum for sec!

"

Firstly welcome to the forum. You are not daft for posting for advice about swinging on a swinging site and don't be put off by people who tell you that you shouldn't be.

Hopefully some of the advice will be helpful.

Good luck and keep posting.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Why don't you just ask HER instead of the forums ? shhhhh you I like hearing the stories gave me a boner lol "

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

There are merits to both sides here, yes, the ideal person to talk to is his partner, but it is also valuable sometimes to talk to people who might have experience of such things, and where better than here (you'd think)?

What I would say is, the fact that her flirting & kissing took place in a bar, alcohol may be the reason for that, and it might not be something that would happen when sober.

Personally, I have no experience of the circumstances, but as an external viewer, that would be my prime observation.

Good luck, all the same.

over a year ago

Yip,, and all alcohol tends to do is remove inhibitions,, and the kissing may of been a lovely un-inhibited instinctive desire.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

"

IF she wants to take it further, im sure she will let you know...

Doing that off the cuff and with a few drinks in her is one thing, being sober and at home arranging a meet with another male is something else entirely...

over a year ago

Aberdeen

"

IF she wants to take it further, im sure she will let you know...

Doing that off the cuff and with a few drinks in her is one thing, being sober and at home arranging a meet with another male is something else entirely...

"

Thanks really good advice

over a year ago

I thought there was a diffrent forum for stories and fantasies.....my mistake

By *adexboxerboyMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Dm and dirty starting an argument??? No like use lol only joking :p x

over a year ago

"Hi All,

During sex my partner and i always talk dirty about introducing a single male into our bedroom, this has been going on for years now.

We have never gone through with it and i get the impression that she would prefer to keep this idea a fantasy.

I really do not want to push her into anything she does not want to do as that defeats the whole purpose.

We were out in town recently (pretty d*unk) and we were both quite horny and having dirty chat.

We were struggling to get a drink in a bar. She whispers in my ear 'il show you how its done'

She walks up to the bar and squeezes in beside this guy. I see them chatting and the next thing i know she is passionately kissing him.

My heart was beating like mad by this stage - She returns from the bar with two drinks and a big grin on her face.

i told her how much this had turned me on and she proceeded to do this again with a different guy.

Do you think this is her way of showing me that she wants to move things forward or just her being d*unk and horny.

We are heading out this weekend again so who knows where this may take us......

xxx"

well if u ever get to the bottom off it let me know cause i free

over a year ago

Only if you mention Pandas and cakes in your question! "

haha

Post new Message to Thread