Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bobbie and geoff on a desert island

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

After two weeks on a desert island with only each other for company, Bob and Geoff are getting horny.

"Look," says Bob, "Neither of us are gay, but if you pretend to be a woman for me, when I'm done, I'll pretend to be a woman for you."

Geoff reluctantly agrees and suffers 10 minutes of painful humiliation as Bob fucks him up the arse. When it's over, Geoff asks Bob for his go.

"Fuck off," Bob replies, "I've got a headache."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan
over a year ago

Ghlaschu

"After two weeks on a desert island with only each other for company, Bob and Geoff are getting horny.

"Look," says Bob, "Neither of us are gay, but if you pretend to be a woman for me, when I'm done, I'll pretend to be a woman for you."

Geoff reluctantly agrees and suffers 10 minutes of painful humiliation as Bob fucks him up the arse. When it's over, Geoff asks Bob for his go.

"Fuck off," Bob replies, "I've got a headache." "

Pmsl. Thought it would end in "the tree house needs painted."

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol
"After two weeks on a desert island with only each other for company, Bob and Geoff are getting horny.

"Fuck off," Bob replies, "I've got a headache."

Pmsl. Thought it would end in "the tree house needs painted.""

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Post new Message to Thread