Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Swinging expences .

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Do you find swinging becoming more and more expensive ...Ie costs for hotels ,drinks, socials and lingerie for the ladies ?

I think a lot more people now are struggling to keep up the lifestyle due to some of the expences involved what do others think ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it can be very expensive! We have to think about travel on occasions, sitters for toddler and everything else hoping to go to our first club on Saturday next- so that should have been hotel etc too but we're too skint for everything!

over a year ago

Tbh travel and accomodation are the killers for a lot of folk,part of the reason why we tend not to travel too far unless organised a few weeks in advance

over a year ago

yeah defo I think many are now feeling the pinch especially as we are and now approaching christmas too which is an expensive time too .

over a year ago

It's only as expensive as you make it.

over a year ago

"It's only as expensive as you make it.

"

what do you mean ?

over a year ago

what do you mean ?"

think what they mean jaqs is you can get cheaper accom if you know where to look but agree with you the run up to crimbo is an expensive time of year for most

over a year ago

what do you mean ?think what they mean jaqs is you can get cheaper accom if you know where to look but agree with you the run up to crimbo is an expensive time of year for most"

ohhh I know if you shop around you can find cheap accomodation but all the other stuff that go with it ..ie Vino ,drinks food petrol to get there can soon amount up .

Then us ladies like to dress up for you guys so that's another expence lol

over a year ago

what do you mean ?think what they mean jaqs is you can get cheaper accom if you know where to look but agree with you the run up to crimbo is an expensive time of year for mostohhh I know if you shop around you can find cheap accomodation but all the other stuff that go with it ..ie Vino ,drinks food petrol to get there can soon amount up .

Then us ladies like to dress up for you guys so that's another expence lol"

who for pmsl

over a year ago

what do you mean ?think what they mean jaqs is you can get cheaper accom if you know where to look but agree with you the run up to crimbo is an expensive time of year for mostohhh I know if you shop around you can find cheap accomodation but all the other stuff that go with it ..ie Vino ,drinks food petrol to get there can soon amount up .

Then us ladies like to dress up for you guys so that's another expence lolwho for pmsl "

whoever we're meeting lol

over a year ago

"

I don't do hotel meets, hell half the time it's on the golfie.. and if I'm travelling the most I spend is a bus there and back, half the time they pay for taxis.

Drinks & socials are basically what I would usually spend on a night out and I get drinks brought for me/get pissed very easily lately.

Oh and I'm not one for lingerie, I wear primark undies ffs

over a year ago

I don't do hotel meets, hell half the time it's on the golfie.. and if I'm travelling the most I spend is a bus there and back, half the time they pay for taxis.

Drinks & socials are basically what I would usually spend on a night out and I get drinks brought for me/get pissed very easily lately.

Oh and I'm not one for lingerie, I wear primark undies ffs "

Pmsl

over a year ago

what do you mean ?"

Well I'm genuinely single, so don't have to pay for hotels as I'm not cheating, so I host in my own home.

I don't do socials...just not my thing.

I'm quite happy to go for a drink before hand but no more than that....don't see why I should pay for night's bevy for someone or buy them a meal.

I'm happy to travel and as I drive a sports-car, the cost of petrol is not something I'm bothered about.

Oh and I don't have to buy and wear lingerie.

over a year ago

what do you mean ?

Well I'm genuinely single, so don't have to pay for hotels as I'm not cheating, so I host in my own home.

I'm quite happy to go for a drink before hand but no more than that....don't see why I should pay for night's bevy for someone or buy them a meal.

I'm happy to travel and as I drive a sports-car, the cost of petrol is not something I'm bothered about.

Oh and I don't have to buy and wear lingerie. "

Well your one of the lucky ones then x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

people will always find money for cock or pussy.

over a year ago

what do you mean ?

No... but a nice pair of Andrew Christians look far better than Tescos finest

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

what do you mean ?

Not everyone has the same opportunities as you obviously do and therefore have to consider the "expense" involved in arranging meets. Bet you make an effort to meet though and don't just turn up in an old t-shirt, tatty jeans and last years underwear, not having shaved or used deoderant?

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I always issue an itemised bill to my meets.

over a year ago

Tis expensive to do anything. For us to attend cjs with a few drinks it nearly costs best part of 150 to 200 quid....just on the night. Could be cheaper if we drove...but thats shite. People have different expenses and different ways of partying.

If we have people round or go to their place then its cheap. ...so to us it varies.

And id rather be me in primark pants strolling round parties having a ball than being someone who gives a fek about someones pants. ...might be cheap pants but with a cock like mine all pants are uncomfy...lol

over a year ago

"I always issue an itemised bill to my meets. "
Isnt that prostitution lol

over a year ago

Glasgow West

"I always issue an itemised bill to my meets. Isnt that prostitution lol "

Purely for expenses, non profit making...

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Tis expensive to do anything. For us to attend cjs with a few drinks it nearly costs best part of 150 to 200 quid....just on the night. Could be cheaper if we drove...but thats shite. People have different expenses and different ways of partying.

If we have people round or go to their place then its cheap. ...so to us it varies.

And id rather be me in primark pants strolling round parties having a ball than being someone who gives a fek about someones pants. ...might be cheap pants but with a cock like mine all pants are uncomfy...lol"

Nothing wrong with Primark pants lol. But lets face it, women are usually expected to make an effort. Can't do that without incurring some expense.

over a year ago

"

And id rather be me in primark pants strolling round parties having a ball than being someone who gives a fek about someones pants. ...might be cheap pants but with a cock like mine all pants are uncomfy...lol"

Then you really need to try ACs ones- hubba hubba. Especially his Nearly Naked range. Well worth the expense! (And no different to us girls buying a corset really)

over a year ago

"I always issue an itemised bill to my meets. Isnt that prostitution lol

Purely for expenses, non profit making... "

Now where have I heard that before hmmmmm

over a year ago

Glasgow West

The Daily Telegraph?

over a year ago

"Tis expensive to do anything. For us to attend cjs with a few drinks it nearly costs best part of 150 to 200 quid....just on the night. Could be cheaper if we drove...but thats shite. People have different expenses and different ways of partying.

And id rather be me in primark pants strolling round parties having a ball than being someone who gives a fek about someones pants. ...might be cheap pants but with a cock like mine all pants are uncomfy...lol

Nothing wrong with Primark pants lol. But lets face it, women are usually expected to make an effort. Can't do that without incurring some expense."

Uch...mrs here always ends up with her clobber off within minutes....lol

over a year ago

"

"

Haha! Most of the girl boxers have pretty pictures, just what guys seem to love on here..

over a year ago

Would only say it was expensive if you tend to go over the odds for a meet

New underwear is a must on a monthly basis so always loads of new , we like to treat ourselves so dont class it as an expense and dont do hotel meets it just comes across as cheap

over a year ago

why does hotel meets come across as cheap?

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Would only say it was expensive if you tend to go over the odds for a meet

New underwear is a must on a monthly basis so always loads of new , we like to treat ourselves so dont class it as an expense and dont do hotel meets it just comes across as cheap "

Well after recently being called a slag because I'm on here, I didn't think it could get any worse, but I've been proved wrong yet again.

By *pl 4 funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Because of where we live we only tend to play when we come to Glasgow etc. So for us a hotel meet is really the only option and we dont think that just cos its a hotel it makes the whole meet cheap.

over a year ago

Iv had a few meets in some very classy hotels and none of them have ever left me feeling cheap ..quite the opposite infact

over a year ago

Everyone has there own perception of different things. It's my opinion hotel meets give the impression that your trying to hide your swinging, we prefer to meet on neutral ground then take it home. It keeps costs down and doesn't seem so sleazy.

By *pl 4 funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We had a meet in a hotel that was not the cheapest but was most certainly not the most expensive either. It was great fun and to be honest it could have been in the cheapest budget hotel for all we would have cared. It was the couple that we were with that made it a great night not the room

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Well at the end of the day, we all get what we want out of Fab, regardless and one person's cheap is another person's lovely getaway for a night or two, with, in my case, a lovely man.

over a year ago

"Everyone has there own perception of different things. It's my opinion hotel meets give the impression that your trying to hide your swinging, we prefer to meet on neutral ground then take it home. It keeps costs down and doesn't seem so sleazy. "

With you on that one, I have done a couple of hotel meets in the past, and I just feel really cheap and trampy walking out. Much prefer to be in a bed where I don't have a 'set time' to leave..

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Everyone has there own perception of different things. It's my opinion hotel meets give the impression that your trying to hide your swinging, we prefer to meet on neutral ground then take it home. It keeps costs down and doesn't seem so sleazy. "

By *our kinda guyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think it's only fair I pay the hotel if the lady is buying the sexy gear for my benefit drinks we can compromise on

over a year ago

Omg some comments on here beggar belief .. well ive spent many nights recently with a very special friend on here and trust me our nights together have been anything but sleazy, they have been amazing nights mixed with dinner drinks and loads n loads of fun and im sure that will continue and im more than happy to continue doing hotel meets for as long as it suits me

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

It can be a tad pricey especially for the likes of us who don't play in our house .... We like to keep our swinging life away from our home .... But it's just part n parcel of how we like to do things...suits us....

I think if we played a lot we would be skint lol

over a year ago

Each to their own. I have my own opinions and that's why topics are raised in the forums. I don't hide my opinions or my swinging in hotels, but then again not all of us are hiding things from home

over a year ago

so only people who meet at hotels are hiding things from home ?...hmmmmm yeah il agree with that too because as someone with three adult children at home I certainly have no desire to let them know I swing, nor do I want to be judged by anyone ...but as has been said before the last place you expect to be judged for how you play would be oon here but I guess some don't always see things the way others do .

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Each to their own. I have my own opinions and that's why topics are raised in the forums. I don't hide my opinions or my swinging in hotels, but then again not all of us are hiding things from home "

Definitely each to their own. Some people would consider using their home to have swingers parties as sleazy, some don't. The outside world considers swinging to be sleazy. Doesn't matter at the end of the day. It's what works for the individuals that matters when all is said and done.

over a year ago

"so only people who meet at hotels are hiding things from home ?...hmmmmm yeah il agree with that too because as someone with three adult children at home I certainly have no desire to let them know I swing, nor do I want to be judged by anyone ...but as has been said before the last place you expect to be judged for how you play would be oon here but I guess some don't always see things the way others do . "
you obviously are looking for a bite as quote everything I post in forums then run for the report button, take what I say in whatever way you like these forums are for us all to post and not everything that is posted is all about you

over a year ago

"We had a meet in a hotel that was not the cheapest but was most certainly not the most expensive either. It was great fun and to be honest it could have been in the cheapest budget hotel for all we would have cared. It was the couple that we were with that made it a great night not the room "

over a year ago

"so only people who meet at hotels are hiding things from home ?...hmmmmm yeah il agree with that too because as someone with three adult children at home I certainly have no desire to let them know I swing, nor do I want to be judged by anyone ...but as has been said before the last place you expect to be judged for how you play would be oon here but I guess some don't always see things the way others do . you obviously are looking for a bite as quote everything I post in forums then run for the report button, take what I say in whatever way you like these forums are for us all to post and not everything that is posted is all about you "
Hmmmmm really ! I think u will find this is the first time ive quoted you on this post

over a year ago

Yeah playing definitely can be very expensive but we have had 3 meets in hotels in the past 7 days 1 of which was in aberdeen (should have been 2 but had to go home early) everyone of them well worth it.

over a year ago

"Yeah playing definitely can be very expensive but we have had 3 meets in hotels in the past 7 days 1 of which was in aberdeen (should have been 2 but had to go home early) everyone of them well worth it. "
Glad you had a good time xxx

over a year ago

"Yeah playing definitely can be very expensive but we have had 3 meets in hotels in the past 7 days 1 of which was in aberdeen (should have been 2 but had to go home early) everyone of them well worth it. Glad you had a good time xxx "
Thanks definitely done that. Now looking forward to cjs Halloween party unless we get good offer before hand.

over a year ago

"Yeah playing definitely can be very expensive but we have had 3 meets in hotels in the past 7 days 1 of which was in aberdeen (should have been 2 but had to go home early) everyone of them well worth it. "
playing away from home home is always different amd we always deserve some us time ,happy for you

over a year ago

Glenrothes

How is playing away from home home, in apartments or hotels, any different from having a meet in a hotel?

over a year ago

Well ive no issue with money cos ur worth it

When ur ready

over a year ago

"Well ive no issue with money cos ur worth it

When ur ready "

over a year ago

Mmmmm missy lol xx

over a year ago

"Mmmmm missy lol xx"
Lmao

over a year ago

"How is playing away from home home, in apartments or hotels, any different from having a meet in a hotel? "

I dont see any difference the venue isnt the main subject its the person im meeting that matters

By *ust Chloe xWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"yeah defo I think many are now feeling the pinch especially as we are and now approaching christmas too which is an expensive time too ."
so true

over a year ago

Il take miss d to the most expensive hotel treat her like a queen then seduce her and i wont feel sleazy nor will i make her feel sleazy yass xx

By *ust Chloe xWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 06/10/13 00:01:29]

over a year ago

A hotel is a very public venue therefore not hiding anything meeting at home is more private and may appear more hidden !

over a year ago

"Il take miss d to the most expensive hotel treat her like a queen then seduce her and i wont feel sleazy nor will i make her feel sleazy yass xx"
Ohhhh aint I a lucky girl xx

over a year ago

"Everyone has there own perception of different things. It's my opinion hotel meets give the impression that your trying to hide your swinging, we prefer to meet on neutral ground then take it home. It keeps costs down and doesn't seem so sleazy.

A hotel is a very public venue therefore not hiding anything meeting at home is more private and may appear more hidden !"

like we said its only our opinion, everyone has the right to have one

over a year ago

Everyone has a right to voice opinions on these forums some will agree with you some wont but never insult people to get your point across we all do what we do to suit ourselves no one else .

The whole post as usual has gone of topic so to put the question out there again do you find swinging is becoming more expensive ?

over a year ago

"Everyone has a right to voice opinions on these forums some will agree with you some wont but never insult people to get your point across we all do what we do to suit ourselves no one else .

The whole post as usual has gone of topic so to put the question out there again do you find swinging is becoming more expensive ?"

no its not not if you decide to stay in hotels then obviously it will become more expensive than a meet at home

over a year ago

"Everyone has a right to voice opinions on these forums some will agree with you some wont but never insult people to get your point across we all do what we do to suit ourselves no one else .

The whole post as usual has gone of topic so to put the question out there again do you find swinging is becoming more expensive ?no its not not if you decide to stay in hotels then obviously it will become more expensive than a meet at home "

obviously but for many they don't have the option to meet at home, and im not talking just hotel meets imtalking those who maybe need to pay sitters and travel expences to get to meets ,we don't all have the same incomes so for many its becoming more and more difficult to get some fun that the can actually afford .

over a year ago

The whole post as usual has gone of topic so to put the question out there again do you find swinging is becoming more expensive ?no its not not if you decide to stay in hotels then obviously it will become more expensive than a meet at home obviously but for many they don't have the option to meet at home, and im not talking just hotel meets imtalking those who maybe need to pay sitters and travel expences to get to meets ,we don't all have the same incomes so for many its becoming more and more difficult to get some fun that the can actually afford ."

surely if its becoming to expensive then you dont do it,would you go buy a new dress if you couldnt afford it? When it becomes to much its no longer fun

over a year ago

The whole post as usual has gone of topic so to put the question out there again do you find swinging is becoming more expensive ?no its not not if you decide to stay in hotels then obviously it will become more expensive than a meet at home obviously but for many they don't have the option to meet at home, and im not talking just hotel meets imtalking those who maybe need to pay sitters and travel expences to get to meets ,we don't all have the same incomes so for many its becoming more and more difficult to get some fun that the can actually afford .surely if its becoming to expensive then you dont do it,would you go buy a new dress if you couldnt afford it? When it becomes to much its no longer fun "

And that's my whole point it was a question asked just to see if people were finding it more expensive now to say a few years ago that's all this post was about in the first place

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

We only ever meet in hotels after a night out. Don't care about the expense.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Dont do hotels!

Nothing to do with the cost!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

One of us doesnt drink.....so we cheap

over a year ago

Swinging for me is like anything else at present out of my price range

Recession has hit me very hard and I only come on here for the banter at present.

HOWEVER

It's like going out for a meal. Depending on my mood I'll go the extra mile an spend for a good feed

If I want to impress on a meet then I don't mind spending on a decent hotel, yes there are some really cheapos in Glasgow that make it look sleazy Mr & Mrs Smith bookin in for dirty couple of hours.

Personally I prefer to meet socially first, a cup of coffee and a chat isn't too expensive and you don't need to ensure you've got the best La Senza drawers on. Then if all goes well a meet is arranged preferably at a place more comfortably for the lady I choose I meet be that hers, mine it a hotel.

The only thing more expensive now than before for me is hotel prices have slightly risen but not to an extend that it is out of question

So if your willing to make the effort then

NO swinging is not really that more expensive that say 10 years ago

over a year ago

Whatever works for the individuals concerned.......if they enjoy each others company.......who really cares about costs....I don't!

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Do you find swinging becoming more and more expensive ...Ie costs for hotels ,drinks, socials and lingerie for the ladies ?

I think a lot more people now are struggling to keep up the lifestyle due to some of the expences involved what do others think ?"

If things were more able to come together easier we would all book things in advance to get cheapest rates premier inns are mostly clean and have all basics especially good beds .

Would anyone be upset if taken for a meal where a voucher was used from a deals sight ?

Would anyone be upset at asda sateen lingerie being worn some of it is gorgeous i buy from there and ann summers sales mostly

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Do you not buy a new wedding dress for ever meet, you cheapskate?

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Do you not buy a new wedding dress for ever meet, you cheapskate? "

Not until i've been given at least a couple carret diamond ring LOL

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/13 20:22:02]

Post new Message to Thread