Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Starting a half sleeve

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Rather excited as I have my consultation for starting my half sleeve today hopefully all my ideas will be collated into something I love

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I go to my tattooist with a half baked idea and he works wonders. Wee sitting tomorrow ...love it

over a year ago

"I go to my tattooist with a half baked idea and he works wonders. Wee sitting tomorrow ...love it "

That's what I'm hoping for. Got so many ideas and no idea how to collate them.

over a year ago

"I go to my tattooist with a half baked idea and he works wonders. Wee sitting tomorrow ...love it

That's what I'm hoping for. Got so many ideas and no idea how to collate them. "

I had a sort of idea, took several pics from Internet, , took them to tattooist and he looked at them....toom main feature then just doodled away on my arm with pen then freehanded a lot. Tbh I was like wtf. He said trust him and I did. So my little idea is now a full upper half sleeve that I friggen love and so glad I trusted such a talented man.

over a year ago

"Rather excited as I have my consultation for starting my half sleeve today hopefully all my ideas will be collated into something I love "

Hope you come up with something exciting and interesting.... good luck with it!

over a year ago

"Rather excited as I have my consultation for starting my half sleeve today hopefully all my ideas will be collated into something I love

Hope you come up with something exciting and interesting.... good luck with it!"

got mine finnished in August already working on design for my other arm but got to wait till after Xmas to get booked in

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

"I go to my tattooist with a half baked idea and he works wonders. Wee sitting tomorrow ...love it

That's what I'm hoping for. Got so many ideas and no idea how to collate them.

I had a sort of idea, took several pics from Internet, , took them to tattooist and he looked at them....toom main feature then just doodled away on my arm with pen then freehanded a lot. Tbh I was like wtf. He said trust him and I did. So my little idea is now a full upper half sleeve that I friggen love and so glad I trusted such a talented man. "

Yeah too true. I gave my guy a free hand to put an Indian on my back.......was going along quite well until I asked him if he could have the indian holding a tommohawk......he said FFS Ive just finished his turban....

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Next sat another 3 hours on lower sleeve taking it to 9 hours over last 6 weeks, looking at another 15 hours after that to complete all arm

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

The magazines are all suggesting that modern tatts are on their way out and being replaced by more traditional hearts and flowers or fouled anchor tattoos.

over a year ago

"The magazines are all suggesting that modern tatts are on their way out and being replaced by more traditional hearts and flowers or fouled anchor tattoos."

That's lucky because my next tattoo is going to be an anchor. I must be bang on trend

over a year ago

"The magazines are all suggesting that modern tatts are on their way out and being replaced by more traditional hearts and flowers or fouled anchor tattoos.

That's lucky because my next tattoo is going to be an anchor. I must be bang on trend "

Flowers, check! Anchor, check! Lol. All went well so should be starting in January or sooner if he gets a cancelation.

over a year ago

"The magazines are all suggesting that modern tatts are on their way out and being replaced by more traditional hearts and flowers or fouled anchor tattoos.

That's lucky because my next tattoo is going to be an anchor. I must be bang on trend

Flowers, check! Anchor, check! Lol. All went well so should be starting in January or sooner if he gets a cancelation. "

I have the flowers and heart so I just need my anchor then you may see my gracing the front cover of vogue

over a year ago

"The magazines are all suggesting that modern tatts are on their way out and being replaced by more traditional hearts and flowers or fouled anchor tattoos."

The tribal celtic stuff will end up dated. Lots of tattoos are time related to fashion and phases.

I tend to go for themes I like n dodge all the shite ones of the moment just cos a footballer or other star had them.

If its had thought and means something to you then it will stand time.

Things off the wall for 50quid aint for me, but if so then id go for old school

over a year ago

Love going to see my friend who does mine. Sat for 16 in total getting my back done. Another 3 on my side and 1.5 on my last across my chest can't wait to get my sleeve started. Total trust in his work and ideas.

over a year ago

I got a tattoo when I was 16, once you start it's hard to stop, I'm still going!

over a year ago

Only thing is they are so so so expensive. Guy I have my sleeve booked with is £90 per hour and has a 3 month waiting list!

Post new Message to Thread