Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

happy autumn day!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im expecting a delivery, the door went & I dashed down. Turns out it was two wee kids who handed me a pile of leaves tied together with a twig & wished me a happy autumn day.

Awwwwwww. Such cute kids around here.

So....happy autumn day everyone!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

That's just so cool!

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

It is perfect autumn day! I think I'll go take photies of all the colours in infra red black and white to make them look weird!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep, a lovely autumnal day, so out in the garden taking down a tree! After that, it'll be the grass.

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

"Yep, a lovely autumnal day, so out in the garden taking down a tree! After that, it'll be the grass. "

Done the grass back and front, washed down and WD40'd the BBQ, and covered for the winter, covered up patio furniture, and tidied hut.......so I guess I am due this ice cold Bud I'm sipping whilst sitting in lovely and very warm sunshine!!

Enjoy your day everyone !!

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

"Yep, a lovely autumnal day, so out in the garden taking down a tree! After that, it'll be the grass. "

Done the grass back and front, washed down and WD40'd the BBQ, and covered for the winter, covered up patio furniture, and tidied hut.......so I guess I am due this ice cold Bud I'm sipping whilst sitting in lovely and very warm sunshine!!

Enjoy your day everyone !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im expecting a delivery, the door went & I dashed down. Turns out it was two wee kids who handed me a pile of leaves tied together with a twig & wished me a happy autumn day.

Awwwwwww. Such cute kids around here.

So....happy autumn day everyone!! "

Obviously living in the nice part of town! Lol long gone are the days of kids playing chappy lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I just walked half way up West Lomond and the views were tremendous. Could see the Highlands one way and the Pentland Hills the other. I love having a dog again.

Post new Message to Thread