Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fake vs. Real?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you were to take a guess, what do you reckon the split is for real profiles to fake on here?

I'd say at least 70/30 in favour of fakes.

Unbelievable how many you chat to then the next day, gone = disappeared into the night. I'm sure some of the "older" members must have seen a lot more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thought this was about boobies

over a year ago

Kinda disappointed, I was coming in to say where I got my fake boobs.....and wigs.....and lashes.....and nails

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

70%/30% in favour of people wanting meets.

until you fully define fake or timewaster, the 30% are people who choose to use the site differently from you but it meets theirs

over a year ago

Thought it was about the olé boobies myself but would say have to agree with the 70/30 for fake.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"70%/30% in favour of people wanting meets.

until you fully define fake or timewaster, the 30% are people who choose to use the site differently from you but it meets theirs "

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Unbelievable how many you chat to then the next day, gone = disappeared into the night. ("

Well quit feckin scaring them off!!!!

over a year ago

"70%/30% in favour of people wanting meets.

until you fully define fake or timewaster, the 30% are people who choose to use the site differently from you but it meets theirs "

I agree with View on this one, until you clearly define what is meant by FAKE.

99.9% of people on here are on for the same thing.

However when trying to setup a meet watch some disappear like a rat up a drain pipe. They're not fakes just got their own agenda and you may not fit.

It is nice and the height of good manners to say your not compatible instead of running and hiding, then blocking profiles.

My conclusion nobody on here is a fake, just got their own tastes and no balls to admit the person your chatting to does not fit your expectancies

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Or they like the idea and excitement of it, but when it actually comes down to it, they lose their nerve and back out. But instead of saying that, try just delete their profile.

This is fine. But I can see how it can be frustrating for some. I don't think this makes them fake. Just not ready to take that first step.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Well I've been called a fake because I've not met folk.... I only get limited free time and I'm still trying to work through my "to do" list

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan
over a year ago

Ghlaschu

"Or they like the idea and excitement of it, but when it actually comes down to it, they lose their nerve and back out...

I don't think this makes them fake. Just not ready to take that first step.

"

Some barely crawl let alone take a step. They do have fingers that work tho - usually when it hits the Delete Profile button. Not fakes just feart. Or time wasters. I just wish they wouldn't mail me if all they want is chat & then delete their profile.

over a year ago

i get called a fake and a time waster at least once a day because i wont stop what im doing and fuck anyone that messages me

over a year ago

"Well I've been called a fake because I've not met folk.... I only get limited free time and I'm still trying to work through my "to do" list "

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I think the meaning of fake is lost somewhat.

A fake, is a profile that sends out messages like "I think your (sic) really hot. You can contact me on blah hookup" or one of a raft of new members popping up just to get someone to sign up for premium membership on other sites. It is certainly not something I've seen here on fab.

Just because someone doesn't reply to a message, it doesn't make them a fake. Quite the opposite, if a reply came in in pigeon English directing you to a premium site, then that's a fake.

Calling someone a fake because they are not interested is disingenuous to say the least.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Well I've been called a fake because I've not met folk.... I only get limited free time and I'm still trying to work through my "to do" list "

This made me chuckle.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I've never really thought about it to be honest. Just take each one as it comes, so to speak! lol

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well I've been called a fake because I've not met folk.... I only get limited free time and I'm still trying to work through my "to do" list

This made me chuckle."

Oh I try dess

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

If someone arranges a meet, but loses their nerve, does that make them a fake, or a fallible human, like the rest of us?

Sure, there are timewasters out there, but not everyone who is a no show, or cancels is a timewaster. I for one was on my way to a meet, when I was rear ended, (And not in a good way!), en route. Fortunately, the lady was understanding of my plight, and we did have a fabulous meet at a later date.

Everyone should think back to the sweaty palms, dry mouth, and palpitations of their first time, and remember that it can be overwhelming for some, and it can still be the same for "experienced" swingers & players.

over a year ago

I thought this was about the Spanish la liga

over a year ago

Cutie if ur a very good girl i might let you do me or even allow you to put me on ur todo list

over a year ago

"I thought this was about the Spanish la liga "

Does that league include Barcelona by any chance

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well I've been called a fake because I've not met folk.... I only get limited free time and I'm still trying to work through my "to do" list

Cutie if ur a very good girl i might let you do me or even allow you to put me on ur todo list "

I'm always good

Post new Message to Thread