Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

BNP

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, it is election year, they hold numerous seats on numerous councils, and thanks to voter apathy they have 2 seats in the European Parliament.

Their grand foreign affairs policy, which probably will end up tapping into their defence and anti terrorist policy is:-

"Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be"

We live in a democratic society, apparently with the right to free speech and freedom of expression. So, Should the BNP be recognised as a legitimate political party with legitimate political aims?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it' (S.G. Tallentyre)

vol

xx

over a year ago

Hey nice one Stu again lol.

BNP are interesting to me, yes i know they come across as a kind of white power political party but.. they do have a couple of good ideas, motos even.

They like to look after there own, that is native British people. They do not want a massive excess of european or Arab or African immigrants.On one hand i can see there point that we are losing our heritage but also if they are successful we would be losing there skills which quite often are brought over to our country such as Doctors and nurses.

Difficult call on this one !

over a year ago

Try working all your adult life and being made redundant through no fault of your own and willing to take on any job only to be told things like you have no experience or better still you are too experienced for the job what they really mean is FOREIGN labour will do it cheaper without having to worry about little things like health and safety etc. suddenly the B.N.P. and the things that they stand for begin to make sense and start to look good all thanks to all the do gooders in this country who say let them in if someone wants to sponsor them thats OK but you keep them leave our jobs and resources for the people who are born here regardless of creed or colour.

By *rTylerCouple
over a year ago

Angus

^^^^^^^^

Well said i know the feelin as well 22 years then redundant then to be told the same

MrTyler still lookin for a job 2 months down the line !!!!!

Post new Message to Thread