Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

am i on the wrong site ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone define this site ,,,, iv been told yet again by someone this is a shagging site and im on the wrong site ,,, i dont regard myself as a proper swinger dont go to socials etc ( fr obv reason im married )iv had meets with ppl became friends with ,,, but had chat with someone who i thot was ok till a comment he used ( just do better ) refering to his previous meets i said i dont meet to be compared nd he said im on the wrong site this is a shagging site ,,, got my bk up not first guy to this to me ,,, is there a right or wrong way on here ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Can anyone define this site ,,,, iv been told yet again by someone this is a shagging site and im on the wrong site ,,, i dont regard myself as a proper swinger dont go to socials etc ( fr obv reason im married )iv had meets with ppl became friends with ,,, but had chat with someone who i thot was ok till a comment he used ( just do better ) refering to his previous meets i said i dont meet to be compared nd he said im on the wrong site this is a shagging site ,,, got my bk up not first guy to this to me ,,, is there a right or wrong way on here ??"
Hi Hunni don't let others influence how you choose to use this site you use it how you please not to please others ..good luck xxx

By *avindaWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

"Can anyone define this site ,,,, iv been told yet again by someone this is a shagging site and im on the wrong site ,,, i dont regard myself as a proper swinger dont go to socials etc ( fr obv reason im married )iv had meets with ppl became friends with ,,, but had chat with someone who i thot was ok till a comment he used ( just do better ) refering to his previous meets i said i dont meet to be compared nd he said im on the wrong site this is a shagging site ,,, got my bk up not first guy to this to me ,,, is there a right or wrong way on here ??"

I don't think its a 'shagging' site. It is a what you want it be site. Whether that just is chatting, meeting socially to see how things go, or just browsing, lol

Ignore comments like that and have fun, x

over a year ago

Thank you just got my back up a bit xx

By *icentious.LibertineWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

"

I don't think its a 'shagging' site. It is a what you want it be site. Whether that just is chatting, meeting socially to see how things go, or just browsing, lol

Ignore comments like that and have fun, x"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Use the site as you wish to use it and don't let anyone ruin your fun

over a year ago

"Use the site as you wish to use it and don't let anyone ruin your fun "
thank you x

over a year ago

I agree ignore ppl like that and do what's right for you .. Good luck

over a year ago

guess perhaps you've dashed someones hopes... and they are angry fuck them.... do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.... as in, do whatever makes you, and noone else, happy

By *ir laugh a lotMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I can 100% verify its not a shagging site as I have never had one never mind a snog off this or any other site ,mind you im old n fat n ugly with no personality or sense of humour I guess that's why ,but I have met a few not many at lunchtime socials and I held a charity social and got sensational support so all I can say is although I have had no sex I have met great people , not many but those I did were brilliant folk xxx

over a year ago

"guess perhaps you've dashed someones hopes... and they are angry fuck them.... do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.... as in, do whatever makes you, and noone else, happy"

Your here for your enjoyment not there's its a site for fun may that be chatting, meeting socially, or having intimate fun u do what u feel comfortable with and enjoy the site x

over a year ago

This site to me is all about talking, meeting with other like minded people, where individual boundaries are set and ought to be respected. Its about fun, enjoyment and fulfillment of what you want or desire, now whether indeed that is talking, browsing or having copious amounts of pure unadulterated insatiable sex, then so be it. As long as you are happy then that is all that counts.

By *our kinda guyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Your not on here to please everyone so be true to yourself first and foremost

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Short answer? No you aren't.

You get out what you put in to fab. You do what YOU want to do, when YOU want to do it, how YOU want to do it. If guys can't get that, they aren't even worth talking to. Keep on doing what makes you happy and block the idiots

over a year ago

"Short answer? No you aren't.

You get out what you put in to fab. You do what YOU want to do, when YOU want to do it, how YOU want to do it. If guys can't get that, they aren't even worth talking to. Keep on doing what makes you happy and block the idiots "

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I really do wonder and laugh AT some of the so called "adults" on here....

OP, you do what YOU want and to hell with what anyone else thinks!

over a year ago

Do wot you want to do shag if you want or not it's up to you, if you fancy goin to a social you can come with me am married too

We can sit in corner and let them throw

Eggs at us

Just enjoy!!!

over a year ago

"Can anyone define this site ,,,, iv been told yet again by someone this is a shagging site and im on the wrong site ,,, i dont regard myself as a proper swinger dont go to socials etc ( fr obv reason im married )iv had meets with ppl became friends with ,,, but had chat with someone who i thot was ok till a comment he used ( just do better ) refering to his previous meets i said i dont meet to be compared nd he said im on the wrong site this is a shagging site ,,, got my bk up not first guy to this to me ,,, is there a right or wrong way on here ??Hi Hunni don't let others influence how you choose to use this site you use it how you please not to please others ..good luck xxx "
yeah wise words everyone has their own agenda for being on here so you chat or meet whoever you want and if someone gets puppy hit block button xx

over a year ago

Just ignore the stupid comments and do exactly what you want when you want......it is your choice ........there are lots of lovely folk here......don't let others spoil it for you.....And have fun, do it for you not anyone else!

over a year ago

"Do wot you want to do shag if you want or not it's up to you, if you fancy goin to a social you can come with me am married too

Eggs at us

Just enjoy!!! "

over a year ago

As you can see by all the positive replys from both sexes. You use this site for whay you are looking for and you will meet more likeminded people on here. Unfortunatly you will also meet some ignorant, arrogant and very childish individuals, Just ignore and bloke them and you cant go wrong. Happy swinging

By *cotguy32Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock

No right or wrong way just try and keep away from the nutters because there's plenty on here, I've meet one or two nut jobs who take things to far and say and do crazy thinks, just do what I do ignore the bad ones and move on because there's lots of good ones here too.

over a year ago

"Do wot you want to do shag if you want or not it's up to you, if you fancy goin to a social you can come with me am married too

Eggs at us

Just enjoy!!! "

I concur with the man here. We are all on this site for our own various reasons.

Unfortunately there are an enormous amount of guys in here who think this is Dial a Shag

That's another adult friend finder site that they will not pay for so they come on here with the same attitude

BLOCK EM

This site is for SWINGERS. This is a lifestyle that we have chosen to live away from our hum drum vanilla existence. You get out of this life what you put in. These knob ends put nothing in but abuse so when told no thanks they become abusive.

You stick to your guns and make of this site what you want .

over a year ago

Can I just say to everyone thats telling the OP that the other guys should 'go fuck himself' and that the OP should do exactly what she wants and not have to bow to pressure from anyone else (which is completely correct of course)...thats EXACTLY what the other guy was doing as well so why does that make him the bad guy?

Its never good that someone got offended because of a comment but if everyone on here should do as they please and not care what other people think then surely we should have no moaning from anyone?

Oh...

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"...thats EXACTLY what the other guy was doing as well so why does that make him the bad guy?

"

He had no business telling her she shouldnt be here....

over a year ago

Why not?

He was just using the site in the way he wants to, being himself and not bowing to pressure from anyone, as obnoxious as that may have been.

I'm, of course, playing devils advocate but when these posts come up, everyone is so sycophantic towards the person posting and saying how they should tell them to 'fuck em' and 'be yourself'', blah blah blah but if everyone followed the 'be yourself and don't feel pressure from anyone else' advice then they can't complain when someone is an obnoxious twat because thats exactly what they're doing as well!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"...thats EXACTLY what the other guy was doing as well so why does that make him the bad guy?

He had no business telling her she shouldnt be here...."

No one has the right to tell anyone what to do on here or to pass judgement on them.

over a year ago

Read op again he is the bad guy for comparing her to his last shag by sayin must do better!!!!!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Why not?

He was just using the site in the way he wants to, being himself and not bowing to pressure from anyone, as obnoxious as that may have been.

I'm, of course, playing devils advocate but when these posts come up, everyone is so sycophantic towards the person posting and saying how they should tell them to 'fuck em' and 'be yourself'', blah blah blah but if everyone followed the 'be yourself and don't feel pressure from anyone else' advice then they can't complain when someone is an obnoxious twat because thats exactly what they're doing as well!

"

I disagree. He judged her. She didn't judge him. I know you are playing devils advocate but she didn't judge anyone. She asked for people's opinions of what the site is for after being told she was using it wrongly

over a year ago

"Why not?

I disagree. He judged her. She didn't judge him. I know you are playing devils advocate but she didn't judge anyone. She asked for people's opinions of what the site is for after being told she was using it wrongly "

over a year ago

its always been my view that this is a site for swingers not just for quick shaggs...but swinging has evolved from the old throw car keys in a bowl for strictly couples

so to me the site is what you want to use it for wether that be just for quick fuck or 3'somes 4'somes or 121 what ever suits your needs and though i dont condem anyone for using it for there own purpose it is however wrong to project your idea's onto others were all here to have fun in our own way

over a year ago

I feel the same as the OP, I'm not really all that fussed with the intense need for meeting and shagging on here. I've no interest in racking up 100s of meets. I enjoy the banter in chat and a laugh. If it happens, it happens. There is no set rule, you do whatever makes yourself comfortable.

over a year ago

As stated above .....i dont condem anyone for using it for there own purpose it is however wrong to project your idea's onto others we're all here to have fun in our own way be it chatting, mailing, cams, socials or sexual encounters ... Live and let live is my view. if you don't like it , agree with it and can't let others get on with it, then just maybe its the wrong place for people to be

over a year ago

"I feel the same as the OP, I'm not really all that fussed with the intense need for meeting and shagging on here. I've no interest in racking up 100s of meets. I enjoy the banter in chat and a laugh. If it happens, it happens. There is no set rule, you do whatever makes yourself comfortable. "
wot he said

over a year ago

" As stated above .....i dont condem anyone for using it for there own purpose it is however wrong to project your idea's onto others we're all here to have fun in our own way be it chatting, mailing, cams, socials or sexual encounters ... Live and let live is my view. if you don't like it , agree with it and can't let others get on with it, then just maybe its the wrong place for people to be "
Totally agree, if you can be on here and not trouble or bother anyone else whilst your here, great.

Unfortunately there will always be,,,others that bother what your doing, whether that be directly or indirectly. The whole scene is very hit or miss.

I have a lovely mix of people i either chat to, or simply keep in touch with and like most, have a few people that there is a healthy swinging desire to meet, but i've never tried to twist any arms by insisting its a "sex site" therefore you "must" anything, that smacks of guilt trippy desperation, and when your trying that tactic, nobody looks very sexy or fun suddenly.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"Why not?

"

Obviously he is free to use the site the way he wants...No one is saying he shouldnt do things his way...

But to tell others they are doing it wrong and should therefore do it his way or use a different site?

By *ser No Longer On SiteMan
over a year ago

Ghlaschu

Oh let me grab the popcorn.

over a year ago

We find we use the site for various reasons some times just to chat and have some saucy fun. And sometimes to arrange meets.and Mrs Will use it at work to get her through the day so it is not for others to tell you what it is enjoy it for whatever you want to at the time xx

over a year ago

I had a msg from a guy in London telling me that if I wasn't meeting then I shouldn't be on here its facebook I should be using . I just replied saying well the fact you're in London and commenting on how I use my profile while I'm in Scotland says more about me than you. But I had to laugh . Here was me thinking yet again as an adult we do things that we choose without being criticized along the ways but seems not lol

over a year ago

"I had a msg from a guy in London telling me that if I wasn't meeting then I shouldn't be on here its facebook I should be using . I just replied saying well the fact you're in London and commenting on how I use my profile while I'm in Scotland says more about me than you. But I had to laugh . Here was me thinking yet again as an adult we do things that we choose without being criticized along the ways but seems not lol "
oops more about you than me

over a year ago

"I had a msg from a guy in London telling me that if I wasn't meeting then I shouldn't be on here its facebook I should be using . I just replied saying well the fact you're in London and commenting on how I use my profile while I'm in Scotland says more about me than you. But I had to laugh . Here was me thinking yet again as an adult we do things that we choose without being criticized along the ways but seems not lol oops more about you than me "

A wee blonde moment there Shell?

Heehee!

over a year ago

"I had a msg from a guy in London telling me that if I wasn't meeting then I shouldn't be on here its facebook I should be using . I just replied saying well the fact you're in London and commenting on how I use my profile while I'm in Scotland says more about me than you. But I had to laugh . Here was me thinking yet again as an adult we do things that we choose without being criticized along the ways but seems not lol oops more about you than me

A wee blonde moment there Shell?

Heehee! "

Grrrr yeah Scot .. not like me ha ha

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 05/10/13 13:27:56]

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I had a msg from a guy in London telling me that if I wasn't meeting then I shouldn't be on here its facebook I should be using . I just replied saying well the fact you're in London and commenting on how I use my profile while I'm in Scotland says more about me than you. But I had to laugh . Here was me thinking yet again as an adult we do things that we choose without being criticized along the ways but seems not lol "

I assume he was yet another person who felt like his way of using the site was the only way then.

over a year ago

"I had a msg from a guy in London telling me that if I wasn't meeting then I shouldn't be on here its facebook I should be using . I just replied saying well the fact you're in London and commenting on how I use my profile while I'm in Scotland says more about me than you. But I had to laugh . Here was me thinking yet again as an adult we do things that we choose without being criticized along the ways but seems not lol

I assume he was yet another person who felt like his way of using the site was the only way then. "

Yeah Andy. Seems to be the way with some folks lol

over a year ago

" I concur with the man here. We are all on this site for our own various reasons.

Unfortunately there are an enormous amount of guys in here who think this is Dial a Shag

That's another adult friend finder site that they will not pay for so they come on here with the same attitude

BLOCK EM

This site is for SWINGERS. This is a lifestyle that we have chosen to live away from our hum drum vanilla existence. You get out of this life what you put in. These knob ends put nothing in but abuse so when told no thanks they become abusive.

You stick to your guns and make of this site what you want .

"

I agree with the first bit of this, but not so sure about the second, just my opinion!

As has been said numerous times previously on here, swinging is different things to different people.

It's what makes this such a good site, the fact that it caters for such a wide range of people. Yes there are the out and out swingers, but there's also a significant number of folk looking for something a bit more than just the basics.

So I agree with the final part of the above, use this site to suit you, not what might suit some narrow-minded, inflexible character who thinks we should all be the same!!

over a year ago

im sure we all compare our meets but in our head.....

but rating folk or comparing then out loud not nice #

over a year ago

Sadly in life there are idiots and people who we just don't want to associate with. This site has its own proportion of said numpties just as would a stamp collecting group, nude badger watching society, or jam making club.

We are all here for our own and very personal reasons. I guess most true "swingers" would say they don't judge or want to be judged. That's guff because they do every judge every time they reject and move on to the next profile. We all do it and are liars if we say we don't.

You cant buy it but we all and every one of us have it. INSTINCT, just go with yours and enjoy yourself.

over a year ago

"Thank you just got my back up a bit xx"

I wouldn't worry about it, some people are just ignorant and cause it's a swingers site think it's there right to treat other users badly. Just tell them to piss off lol

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Thank you just got my back up a bit xx

I wouldn't worry about it, some people are just ignorant and cause it's a swingers site think it's there right to treat other users badly. Just tell them to piss off lol "

over a year ago

Its a womans world and do what you feel whats right for you

Simples

Post new Message to Thread