Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

New book on swinging

Jump to newest

By *cottishsexgoddess OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

There is a brilliant article in today's DM about an American guy's swinging experiences. Think this book might be worth a read after seeing some excerpts lol!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just had a look at it on the dm online. Sounds interesting, I will need to read it.

The comments from narrow minded people at the bottom of the article make me laugh. It's amazing how high and mighty some are.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I just had a look at it on the dm online. Sounds interesting, I will need to read it.

The comments from narrow minded people at the bottom of the article make me laugh. It's amazing how high and mighty some are. "

I know! lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I just had a look at it on the dm online. Sounds interesting, I will need to read it.

The comments from narrow minded people at the bottom of the article make me laugh. It's amazing how high and mighty some are.

I know! lol "

Ohhhhh indeed will need to check this out too lol xxx

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I know! lol Ohhhhh indeed will need to check this out too lol xxx "

I had to laugh at the description of the 50 something women who liked soldiers. I thought, "bloody hell, they've found me" lmao!

over a year ago

I know! lol Ohhhhh indeed will need to check this out too lol xxx

I had to laugh at the description of the 50 something women who liked soldiers. I thought, "bloody hell, they've found me" lmao!"

Pmsl

over a year ago

If anybody finds out where it can be bought let me know. I could be doing wi a right good laugh!!

We should write a collective one and give the proceeds to charity!!! I think it'd be a bestseller!!!

over a year ago

I had to laugh at the description of the 50 something women who liked soldiers. I thought, "bloody hell, they've found me" lmao!"

It was gonna happen some day Dess

over a year ago

Glenrothes

I had to laugh at the description of the 50 something women who liked soldiers. I thought, "bloody hell, they've found me" lmao!

It was gonna happen some day Dess "

lol Rox!!!!

over a year ago

Glenrothes

The books being released on 13 October and can be pre-ordered from Amazon. Not that I've been looking of course

over a year ago

I read this article and have to say in my honest opinions..... He is a lying fecker either that or he ain't a single guy on FAB hehehe. All his exploits in a book I mean as a single guys he has had enough sexual encounters with single ladies and couples etc etc I need to contact this chappie and ask him what his secret is. Sadly I find that I have more chance of meeting the tumble as it rolls by than getting meets on here.

over a year ago

"I read this article and have to say in my honest opinions..... He is a lying fecker either that or he ain't a single guy on FAB hehehe. All his exploits in a book I mean as a single guys he has had enough sexual encounters with single ladies and couples etc etc I need to contact this chappie and ask him what his secret is. Sadly I find that I have more chance of meeting the tumble as it rolls by than getting meets on here. "
There are many guys one here with huge success so I do believe him there are meets out there to be had so stick with it lol

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Plus this was in America not here. But I agree with MissD. Lots of guys on here have a good success rate on 1-1, couples and group so no doubt they could write a similar book. Must have a word with a friend of mine and see if he's up for putting pen to paper lol

over a year ago

Och I know that guys do indeed get meets but it just seems harder n harder these days. However that all said n done " E WHO DARES WINS RODDERS.."

Post new Message to Thread