Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Saying 'yer no ma type' diplomatically

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those that know me out there you know I call a spade a spade but maybe I'm a bit too blunt sometimes.

Looking for alternative ways to say to the boys - yer no ma type!!! after seeing face pix. I cannae help liking what I like can I?

It says clearly on my profile that I'm a vain bitch and firstly interested in face pix. I couldnae contemplate having sex wi somebody I don't find attractive.

Gad that sounds terrible doesn't it!!! Bollox.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Carry on doing what you do,if they arent your type just tell them,if they have a problem with it then its their problem

over a year ago

I really was trying to be diplomatic as well!! Very difficult for somebody who gets paid to offend people lol!!!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

sorry but why should you have to find another way to say "yer no my type " ?

women and men get knock backs in normal life why would here be any different ? if they get the hump by simply being told they aren't that person cup of tea then the issues with them not with you .

id never be so deluded as to think id be attractive to everyone ! thank god everyones taste is different and what I find attractive other ppl wont but makes life a varied place !

so just keep on what youre doing op not like youre telling them "not even with a bag over your head "!lol ! if they don't like it then just proves not person youd like to meet anyway x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

You can say 'big off fat boy' to me and I still wouldn't be offended

But seriously, saying no thanks should be enough

over a year ago

"For those that know me out there you know I call a spade a spade but maybe I'm a bit too blunt sometimes.

Looking for alternative ways to say to the boys - yer no ma type!!! after seeing face pix. I cannae help liking what I like can I?

It says clearly on my profile that I'm a vain bitch and firstly interested in face pix. I couldnae contemplate having sex wi somebody I don't find attractive.

Gad that sounds terrible doesn't it!!! Bollox. "

not terrible at all if ye don't want to

Shag munters then ddon't dimples!!!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

We say sorry you are not our type sexual... End of the day if they take a stop they were not worth meeting anyway....

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

You call a spade a spade? That's a bit racist lol
"For those that know me out there you know I call a spade a spade but maybe I'm a bit too blunt sometimes.

over a year ago

Thanks but no thanks works for me

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Thanks but no thanks works for me "

I agree cant be more specific than that.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Usually....."WTF made you think I would shag you"??...Works

over a year ago

Pmsl!!! You lot are terrible so you are!! But aye I agree - if they take a strop then it's their problem. It's no as if I said it directly. Just a case of 'sorry, facially you're no ma type' I'm quite sure I don't float many boats either but at least I can handle it lol!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Pmsl!!! You lot are terrible so you are!! But aye I agree - if they take a strop then it's their problem. It's no as if I said it directly. Just a case of 'sorry, facially you're no ma type' I'm quite sure I don't float many boats either but at least I can handle it lol!! "

Well that face on your avatar doesn't ring any bells in my head

By *owboy BebopMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why not go for a gentle knock back, such as " it's not you, it's me.....I could do better ! "

over a year ago

If you're not attracted to someone then just say, anyone who takes offence has a problem and its their problem not yours. Funny world if everyone liked everyone else.

over a year ago

"Usually....."WTF made you think I would shag you"??...Works "

This, I ask "have you looked at how hot I am?? I am at least three leagues above you"...

Don't really but would be very funny if I did.....

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Usually....."WTF made you think I would shag you"??...Works

This, I ask "have you looked at how hot I am?? I am at least three leagues above you"...

Don't really but would be very funny if I did....."

over a year ago

Yer a munter and I don't want to bang you *block*

over a year ago

"Looking for alternative ways to say to the boys - yer no ma type!!!"

On yer Bike!!

By *anana SplitzMan
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

At least you have the manners to respond to these messages. Nothing wrong with "Sorry, you're not my typw" Keep it up

over a year ago

I find that saying 'not for me' works ok.

over a year ago

whats that coming over the hill is it a monster, in a playful way of course

over a year ago

I say thanks but no thanks.. Have fun

It usually works

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I just say "For the millionth time, you can't have me B*u"....

over a year ago

It's no so much saying 'yer no for me' it's more when they ask 'what's wrong wi me?' wtf? Do I have to say 'yer eyes are too close together' or 'yer hamster style cheeks don't really do it for me!' - I'm used to being blunt wi folk and telling them that their humph means I cannae ride on top etc!!!

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"

I'm used to being blunt wi folk and telling them that their humph means I cannae ride on top etc!!! "

PMSL!!!

By *anana SplitzMan
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"It's no so much saying 'yer no for me' it's more when they ask 'what's wrong wi me?' wtf? Do I have to say 'yer eyes are too close together' or 'yer hamster style cheeks don't really do it for me!' - I'm used to being blunt wi folk and telling them that their humph means I cannae ride on top etc!!! "

So you've seen my pics then??? mao

over a year ago

"Usually....."WTF made you think I would shag you"??...Works "

lmao!!!

Post new Message to Thread