Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hotel interruptions

Jump to newest

By *uroladies OP   Couple (FF)
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fucking in a hotel room at the weekend when a staff member entered the room with 'glasses for our wine'. You know just at the point if no return. Who last caught you out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Fucking in a hotel room at the weekend when a staff member entered the room with 'glasses for our wine'. You know just at the point if no return. Who last caught you out?"
I hope you reported them ? No member of staff should just entre any guests room uninvited and should have knocked first.

Myself and a male friend had a knock on our hotel room door at 10pm a few months ago by another guest looking to borrow a pen..WTF !!

Luckily we were between sessions lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fucking in a hotel room at the weekend when a staff member entered the room with 'glasses for our wine'. You know just at the point if no return. Who last caught you out?"
my wife!!!

By *uroladies OP   Couple (FF)
over a year ago

Edinburgh

They knocked as they were entering. Laughed a lot afterwards though. Reflecting on two consenting adults running for cover was a bit funny x

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Fire alarm in hotel went off three in morning had to strip before putting on male garb

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Fucking in a hotel room at the weekend when a staff member entered the room with 'glasses for our wine'. You know just at the point if no return. Who last caught you out?my wife!!! "

You mean some poor woman actually married you!?!?

over a year ago

Worked in a hotel in the bar . Had too do room service you wouldn't believe the amount off men and couples that answer the door naked. And you still have too go in the room and get there signature lol

over a year ago

I worked in several hotels and had to deliver various things to guest rooms. On two occasions despite many knocks first to see if they were out, I entered the room and found couples in full flow. Not that I minded a little peek but it was definitely unintended!

over a year ago

I had to help a guest with the WiFi on his computer once. When we did the old switch off and back on- the fab website popped up.... I pretended I didn't know what it was!

over a year ago

My mum!!

Sunday morning spoons, mum was visiting and did the knick while entering thing! Luckily enough we were under the covers but oh the awkward feeling of still having hubby hard inside me while mums yapping about breakfast and shopping

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

My Dad!

A female friend and I were naked and in some lingerie in front of fire. VERY Awkward! He said 'where are all your clothes?' Lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

My ex father in law AND ex mother in law!

Luckily we were under the covers and didn't let it worry us

By *ornyyoungman32Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

What hotel was this?

I had similar interruption about 9 months ago while 'entertaining' a lady friend of mine. We'd checked in, had a look around the room, fired up the jacuzzi and then got naked, before we made it into jacuzzi we were getting reacquainted on the bed, now fair enough we hadn't pulled the curtains but the room looked out onto gardens so weren't expecting to be caught with me kneeling on bed, her legs over my shoulders going at it big style by one of the staff out in the garden (where they happened to have a shed for storing some bar supplies). After the initial shock of seeing him look at us through window from only 30/40 feet away and laughter that followed we continued getting 'reacquainted' only to have our door chapped by room service five minutes later (a girl and a different guy), naturally being a gentleman I went to the door after quickly pulling on my boxers (which didn't hide the obvious) only to be offered glasses for the bottled water in our room. No sooner was the door closed could we hear the two of the walking away giggling.... Thankfully we both found it funny and continued the fun

over a year ago

"My mum!!

Sunday morning spoons, mum was visiting and did the knick while entering thing! Luckily enough we were under the covers but oh the awkward feeling of still having hubby hard inside me while mums yapping about breakfast and shopping "

Lol this made me chuckle

over a year ago

"My mum!!

Sunday morning spoons, mum was visiting and did the knick while entering thing! Luckily enough we were under the covers but oh the awkward feeling of still having hubby hard inside me while mums yapping about breakfast and shopping

Lol this made me chuckle "

Lol I told her while d*unk not long after, poor mum was more embarrassed than me (but then I'm her sweet and innocent little girl )

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

It doesn't get better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWaLzuX-IxM

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"They knocked as they were entering. Laughed a lot afterwards though. Reflecting on two consenting adults running for cover was a bit funny x"

They still shouldn't be entering the room though

By *ompip3Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

"They knocked as they were entering. Laughed a lot afterwards though. Reflecting on two consenting adults running for cover was a bit funny x

They still shouldn't be entering the room though"

Yeah true!.....BUT how many have thought about a hot male/female "room service" person turning up, and joining in with the fun?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ohh I just rememberd another time just after the Valentine social ...I was with a very sexy man when some crazy women came knocking on our door ..we couldn't turn her away that would just have been rude Mmmmm ....you know who you are if your reading this Mrs lol

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Hmm where to start? One of the most memorable would perhaps be some years ago whilst living in sweden when I was caught naked with my then very hot blonde swedish gf in a Jacuzzi during some wild doggystyle sex by her hot mom who wanted to know if we wanted anymore beer! I know,it sounds like an x rated Carlsberg advert lol boy oh boy how I miss sweden lol

Post new Message to Thread