Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Can anyone help?

Jump to newest

By *-and-L OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I would love to do something a little bit special for my wife for either Christmas or her birthday a few weeks later. Basically I'm wanting to do a calendar for her with me in various sexy poses and different outfits like fireman, doctor, cowboy etc. Had considered just buying or renting all the outfits but the cost is kinda prohibitive this way. Does anyone know where or how I could go about arranging this as a google search hasn't really thrown up anything. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep a wee eye out on groupon or itson etc as you get "photoshoot" deals on there regularly. I also know sites like moon pig do calendars and as does the self service photo shop at asda.

As for the uniforms you can always go to a fancy dress shop and go for a days hire. Hope that helps

over a year ago

Try some stores on Halloween for some costumes or charity shops for clothes that could be modified into various themes.

It might also help if folk on here knew your sizes if they felt like donating some costumes to your idea.

Good luck.

over a year ago

Again with the outfits you don't need the full outfit if it's a sexy pose. Ie doctor just source a lab coat and and cheap geek glasses. Police man..... Again a hat handcuffs etc. I'd have a look on eBay for novelty props

By *-and-L OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah thats what im thinking. As I said I would rent them but most places want about £20 per costume to hire times that by 12 and it starts to get expensive. The actual calendar itself is fairly easy to put together shouldnt have a problem there its just getting the outfits/props without breaking the bank. Oh and as for sizes i'm 32 waist and 36/38 chest or medium fit for most tops.

By *erverts R usCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

What did we turn you into hehehe go for it x

over a year ago

awww thats so sweet x

over a year ago

I think that's a great idea

I'd love that as a pressie from a sexy man

over a year ago

Have you thought of photoshop?

over a year ago

Great idea and I'm sure will be well appreciated

By *-and-L OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have you thought of photoshop? "

Now there's an idea! I think she might be able to tell though lol.

Post new Message to Thread