Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

more FILTH ;-)

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Heard my neigbour shagging for what seemed like ages last nite, moanin, groaning & banging the headboard off the wall! ... turns out her elderly mother had fell over cracked her head & was knocking on the wall with her stick for help. ...feel a bit guilty about having that wank now!;-)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Naw, thats just what we told the noise complaints team when they turned up! Her mum wouldn't let me go until i popped her hip back into place though!

over a year ago

"Heard my neigbour shagging for what seemed like ages last nite, moanin, groaning & banging the headboard off the wall! ... turns out her elderly mother had fell over cracked her head & was knocking on the wall with her stick for help. ...feel a bit guilty about having that wank now!;-)"

mao

over a year ago

"Heard my neigbour shagging for what seemed like ages last nite, moanin, groaning & banging the headboard off the wall! ... turns out her elderly mother had fell over cracked her head & was knocking on the wall with her stick for help. ...feel a bit guilty about having that wank now!;-)"

Pmsl.

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Naw, thats just what we told the noise complaints team when they turned up! Her mum wouldn't let me go until i popped her hip back into place though! "
hahahahahahahahahahahahhhaha good one

over a year ago

haha thats really sick lol x

over a year ago

Aw I'm creased !!

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Naw, thats just what we told the noise complaints team when they turned up! Her mum wouldn't let me go until i popped her hip back into place though! "
hehe

Post new Message to Thread