Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

FILTH

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

this has got to be one of the best/craziest movies ive ever seen and i would strongly suggest that you all go out and see it and support irvine welsh and james mcavoy and the scottish movie industry,well movies that originate in scotland or have leading roles for scottish stars another great movie i recently saw was "a war to end all wars" staring robert carlyle,a rather old movie now but also well worth a watch x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I read the book it was fantastic I cant wait to see the film !!!!

over a year ago

"this has got to be one of the best/craziest movies ive ever seen and i would strongly suggest that you all go out and see it and support irvine welsh and james mcavoy and the scottish movie industry,well movies that originate in scotland or have leading roles for scottish stars another great movie i recently saw was "a war to end all wars" staring robert carlyle,a rather old movie now but also well worth a watch x"

Angels Share - another wee Scottish gem of a movie.

over a year ago

I just read your first thread ninja thinking it was about the film, but was something completely different.

Really looking forward to watching this.

James Macavoy is a brilliant actor.

over a year ago

Is it up there with Trainspotting?

Future cult classic?

This might just be a Sunday hangover curer

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I just read your first thread ninja thinking it was about the film, but was something completely different.

Really looking forward to watching this.

James Macavoy is a brilliant actor. "

i actually posted this befoee the other post hence why the other one is entitled "more filth"ive got the book but ive never yet read it despite having it for several years,the movie was absolutely awesome,deffo worth a watch

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

angels share is very much at the other end of the spectrum from filth,filth by name filth by nature,hmmm
"this has got to be one of the best/craziest movies ive ever seen and i would strongly suggest that you all go out and see it and support irvine welsh and james mcavoy and the scottish movie industry,well movies that originate in scotland or have leading roles for scottish stars another great movie i recently saw was "a war to end all wars" staring robert carlyle,a rather old movie now but also well worth a watch x

Angels Share - another wee Scottish gem of a movie. "

over a year ago

Can't wait to go and see this

By *ensuallityMan
over a year ago

Perth

Just back from seeing Filth and highly recommend it.

Kay

over a year ago

sounds good x

over a year ago

Going to see it next week with a sexy man.

Looking forward to it

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

So good that I had to watch it again x

over a year ago

I started a thread about filth too see if any1 wanted to go see it. The trailor looks amazing

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I started a thread about filth too see if any1 wanted to go see it. The trailor looks amazing "
i was fortunate to be at the world premiere in edinburgh which was introduced by irvine welsh,james mcavoy and one of the directors in the flesh, its most definitely well worth a watch

By *ussymufferMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I seen filth last night good film anyone want the turned off he he

over a year ago

I went to see Filth last night but thought the film was a bit of a disappointment.

I had read the book and it was fantastic !!!! I must say James McAvoy and Eddie Marsan were really good.

over a year ago

"I started a thread about filth too see if any1 wanted to go see it. The trailor looks amazing i was fortunate to be at the world premiere in edinburgh which was introduced by irvine welsh,james mcavoy and one of the directors in the flesh, its most definitely well worth a watch "

it looks really good but I think you propbably need a certain sense of humour to enjoy it fully lol.

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Who wants me to turn their gas off?

over a year ago

So far heard different, people totally rating it and other people disappointed by it. Was looking forward to seeing it myself. James Macavoy is a brilliant actor.

over a year ago

David soul singin silver lady ? Must go see it for that alone..lol.

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"So far heard different, people totally rating it and other people disappointed by it. Was looking forward to seeing it myself. James Macavoy is a brilliant actor. "
best to check it out and judge for yourself but if you like a deeply dark and twisted plot based in edinburgh then perhaps you might find it interesting :-* x

over a year ago

"So far heard different, people totally rating it and other people disappointed by it. Was looking forward to seeing it myself. James Macavoy is a brilliant actor. best to check it out and judge for yourself but if you like a deeply dark and twisted plot based in edinburgh then perhaps you might find it interesting :-* x"

How comes nobody mentioned how funny it is too? I didn't think it was that dark with the light humour. Loved it.

over a year ago

Brilliant film. I read the book ages ago, wish I`d re read it before i went to see the film.

definitely recommend this to anyone

ps for anyone who has read the book and seen the film is the ending the same? old age has not been kind to my memory

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

who wants me to turn their gas off?

Post new Message to Thread