Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Men on Cam

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey

Every time I go into the Cam rooms for a chat (or a perv haha) I notice there are a LOT of guys on there playing with themselves. I was just wondering if anyone gets off on watching guys on cam or do people just find it a total nuisance?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

some like it, some hate it, especially when they r pleading with a lady to watch

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I'm not often in chat but when asked by a random if I want to watch I usually refuse by saying no thank you I chat to enough wankers without watching them too lol

Dont mind watching someone ive met before tho

over a year ago

wat do you expect in an adult chat room

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"wat do you expect in an adult chat room"
Chat !!!

over a year ago

would also say dont click on the men cams

over a year ago

"wat do you expect in an adult chat roomChat !!! "
do they lol

over a year ago

Same as woman sitting with her tits on cam , they are doing no harm it is a swinging site after all ..good luck to them

over a year ago

"Hey

Every time I go into the Cam rooms for a chat (or a perv haha) I notice there are a LOT of guys on there playing with themselves. I was just wondering if anyone gets off on watching guys on cam or do people just find it a total nuisance? "

I don't see why it's a nuisance, would you complain if it was lots of women playing with themselves??

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"Hey

Every time I go into the Cam rooms for a chat (or a perv haha) I notice there are a LOT of guys on there playing with themselves. I was just wondering if anyone gets off on watching guys on cam or do people just find it a total nuisance? "

Not got a problem with it, each to their own, but then again i don't watch men's cams. If you don't like them don't watch them, no one is forcing anyone else to watch, it's your personal choice, it is a swingers chat/cam room after all

over a year ago

It's the ones who are on couples profiles that irritate me. You know, where there's never a lady online with them. Ever.

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

The ones that annoy me are the ones who constantly pm you to watch. If I wanted to watch and the cam is open, I'll watch. Some need to realise that begging doesn't turn everyone on

over a year ago

"The ones that annoy me are the ones who constantly pm you to watch. If I wanted to watch and the cam is open, I'll watch. Some need to realise that begging doesn't turn everyone on"
you can switch off yer pm

over a year ago

why should she switch it off??

over a year ago

Like others have said,,,,"it happens", you know, it just is part n part of the options you have with a chatroom, chat, cam,play music, even those who do none of that get interest sometimes, and there are options within chat to control it all too.

Post new Message to Thread