FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Best way to introduce yourself in a message?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having been on this for a few weeks I've noticed when I message people and say hi, I don't often get a reply, is there any best way to say hello?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am the same you try to be polite but sometimes people are just pure ignorant . I appreciate they must get loads of messages , but have so e respect

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Remembervto send 10 cock pics with first message and you wont go wrong

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

There is simply NO sure fire way of doing anything on here....

The sooner you realise that, the better

over a year ago

I try to word my message around their profile and pictures, and be honest

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Remembervto send 10 cock pics with first message and you wont go wrong "

You forgot that part when you message me!!!!!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Remembervto send 10 cock pics with first message and you wont go wrong

You forgot that part when you message me!!!!! "

Damn i knew id forgot something

over a year ago

Yes always include in your first message the question of "do you like smelling elephants bums"

If the reply no then you can say great no we know we both have something in common

over a year ago

I like to start with "ho, slut / bawbags (depending if its a single fem or couple) I'll do you a favour n let you suck me off" & then progress from there to something complimentary about their profile or pics. Zero percent of the time, it works every time.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Remembervto send 10 cock pics with first message and you wont go wrong "

When did you cut it down to 10??

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Remembervto send 10 cock pics with first message and you wont go wrong

When did you cut it down to 10?? "

We're in a recession

over a year ago

I find that 'fancy a fuck' works for me

over a year ago

"There is simply NO sure fire way of doing anything on here....

The sooner you realise that, the better "

wot she said!!

over a year ago

I noticed when I read profiles (yeh I know what a weirdo reading the profile first ) that people say no one liners, and like you guys say being polite is just ignored, all I want is a chat and see where it leads to

By *MD47Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"There is simply NO sure fire way of doing anything on here....

The sooner you realise that, the better "

As someone who was on here before for a long time the statement above is 100 percent true. Its just the way of fab....

over a year ago

for every 100 messages you send , you will hope to get maybe 2 or 3 bk , just keep at it and eventually it will work

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I tend to write far too much. Even knowing the high chance of it being ignored, I just can't

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"I tend to write far too much. Even knowing the high chance of it being ignored, I just can't "

Bloomin phone! I was trying to say I can't help myself

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

Almost anything has to be better than the constant 'Hi, How you doing?'

By *econdhand RoseWoman
over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

"I tend to write far too much. Even knowing the high chance of it being ignored, I just can't

Bloomin phone! I was trying to say I can't help myself"

I'd rather have someone write more than less. Plain "Hi" is almost as bad as "Wanna fuck?". Doesn't exactly give a clue about the writer other than they have a lack of imagination. Makes it very hard to reply.

And some hint that they've actually read my profile is always a big plus.

Anyone who obviously hasn't read my profile is automatically ignored and msg deleted.

Vixen xx

over a year ago

If you are messaging someone, to a certain it, perhaps, doesn't matter what you say or do. If you do not send face pics or if your profile doesn't appeal to a person, it might not lead anywhere.

Personally, I prefer not to mail women first. The very best meets I've had here have all been with women who have mailed me first. All of the women I most admire, respect and like have all mailed me, first.

Sometimes what you say for yourself on your profile and how you conduct yourself helps. For example, I get messages from women, all the time, complimenting me on what I have to say in the forums and how I conduct myself. Ladies who look in the forums but don't use them because they see how nasty some people can be and usually avoid it.

What works for me is sitting back, being a nice, kind gentleman, full of good manners and letting my reputation build up amongst some of the more erudite females, who can see past everything else. Maybe this way of thinking might work for you.

over a year ago

"If you are messaging someone, to a certain it, perhaps, doesn't matter what you say or do. If you do not send face pics or if your profile doesn't appeal to a person, it might not lead anywhere.

Personally, I prefer not to mail women first. The very best meets I've had here have all been with women who have mailed me first. All of the women I most admire, respect and like have all mailed me, first.

Sometimes what you say for yourself on your profile and how you conduct yourself helps. For example, I get messages from women, all the time, complimenting me on what I have to say in the forums and how I conduct myself. Ladies who look in the forums but don't use them because they see how nasty some people can be and usually avoid it.

What works for me is sitting back, being a nice, kind gentleman, full of good manners and letting my reputation build up amongst some of the more erudite females, who can see past everything else. Maybe this way of thinking might work for you. "

Each and every contact, friend made, meet arranged, has come about by myself messaging/contacting the people i first n foremost both liked what they said on profile and refered to their pics.

I think theres zero wrong with that, im pretty sure thats how the site is meant to work.

We can all kick back and delude ourselves we own some form of "reputation", but in general (especially as single guys) you have to ping a message expressing interest.

If we all did as you recommend, what exactly is meant to happen?

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Started a post called nice start, because people piss me off with where do you live , have you face pics, do. You meet. Why not ask how are you , hope life is good , would you like to meet for tea etc. please be polite

over a year ago

Hi. Am sorry but 3 pages it's hi just hi lol

over a year ago

"Started a post called nice start, because people piss me off with where do you live , have you face pics, do. You meet. Why not ask how are you , hope life is good , would you like to meet for tea etc. please be polite"

Totally understand, i've sat with a single fem friend who, just because she wants to check mail and appears "online now", omg, the daft one liners flow in, instantly. "Hey i could be with you in twenty minutes doll", "hey, you wantin f***ed right now?" You could nearly understand it, if its guys she's met, but no, total randoms!!

By *lba couple1Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Bru, hi is better than where are you , do you meet, etc hi is a good start xxxx

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I agree with both MrGemini and with Aston. In spite of your apparent opposite ways of meeting people, both are very similar, in that you are using the site in the way it is meant to work. Through either a lot of forum posting or sending bespoke messages, you're engaging with other users.

Saying hi is all very well but we say hi to people in the street all the time; it doesn't usually result in a conversation. Saying hi to a stranger when you are lost and need directions is pointless, asking how to get to a coffee shop is engaging them. They might even say they recommend a different coffee shop. Maybe not the best analogy but it is why the simple "hi" infuriates me. If someone can't think of something to say in a first message, then wink or fab a picture. If the recipient's interest is sufficiently piqued, they will reply and have something to talk about.

Elsewhere, I have blogs I've written: observations, some erotica and the odd rant. A great number of people contact me off the back of them, giving them something to discuss, yet also giving them an advance feel of the type of personality/ experience I may have.

I do go on a bit; that's a reflection of my personality in the flesh. My profile has become rather long and messages I send can be long and rambling but I'd rather that than have nothing to talk about.

over a year ago

"Almost anything has to be better than the constant 'Hi, How you doing?'

"

over a year ago

Hi

Fancy a fuck?

over a year ago

For all those guys out there looking to pop their cherry....

Just remember to include photos of your ex girlfriend, your PS3 and of course a pic of yourself dressed in your favourite football top.

It never fails to impress the girls....

over a year ago

"

Just remember to include photos of your ex girlfriend, your PS3 and of course a pic of yourself dressed in your favourite football top.

It never fails to impress the girls.... "

You forgot the picture of your cock with a sky remote next to it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/13 21:27:28]

over a year ago

"

It never fails to impress the girls....

You forgot the picture of your cock with a sky remote next to it. "

I knew I was doing something wrong.....

over a year ago

And to always use the term 'hey babe - your gorgeus' with all the spelling mistakes.

No in all seriousness - we tend to read the persons profile and adapt an opening message to suit. We never mail anyone that we don't match, or match what we are looking for.

over a year ago

Good question. But you'll not get an answer to help you.

Just think. If you went up up a stunning woman in a pub and just said "Hi"

Or "are you up for a a shag"

What do you think the respond would be....

over a year ago

"Good question. But you'll not get an answer to help you.

Just think. If you went up up a stunning woman in a pub and just said "Hi"

Or "are you up for a a shag"

What do you think the respond would be....

"

I think this is a good point but the beauty of the Internet is that you can be anyone, a totally different personality with more confidence but in a pub I could be shy and withdrawn, not seeing someone face to face gives people confidence to speak what they want but fucks them if they want to meet so a good introduction is the key I think in both situations

Post new Message to Thread