Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

aberdeen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to be in Aberdeen soon. Can anyone recommend any city centre hotels? Ones without security doors, were guests can visit without any security issues.

I'd be happy to meet socially or for fun or maybe allowing a mf to use my room, providing I get to play with the female too.

Of Aberdeen women, I don't have a problem with women using clubs, and there are exceptions, but going from previous experiences, if you have most of your verifies from clubs or list the dates you go - I will assume you have a bad attitude so I wouldn't want to see you.

I do have a preference for intelligent, and fussy women and when I don't have to cringe by who they have met or what they have written on their profiles. Women who can make up their own mind and who don't go by what others say is also helpful.

If you don't want to meet or chat etc, there's no need to confirm it either, since im not asking anyone in particular.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For god's sake girls...form an orderly queue and stop that pushing at the back!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For god's sake girls...form an orderly queue and stop that pushing at the back!!!

"

Lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For god's sake girls...form an orderly queue and stop that pushing at the back!!!

"

I'm not really looking for girls. One girl would do. Quality over quantity. I wouldn't be wanting to be looking at my watch or juggling a timetable. That might be a little rude. It's nice to give someone my undivided attention, and to recieve it too.

If those girls at the back are pushing, they are not for me. I do like, lady-like women, with manners and good breeding.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good luck on ur search, as us women that are on here, do have minds of our own so I would say ur going to be one lonely guy,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Narrowing it down a tad....that'll help. Good manners and breeding required girls.....so only stay in the queue if you get oot o' the bath tae pee and have mair than 6 bairns!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good luck on ur search, as us women that are on here, do have minds of our own so I would say ur going to be one lonely guy, "

Everyone has a mind but whether it can be used, and used well, is a different matter.

Loneliness is not something to be feared. It's just another human emotion that perhaps some people feel throughout their lives. One might not be alone but still feel lonely.

I will be busy there anyway and if I do get lonely I can just whip out my mobile and get in touch with some fab Glasgow girls I've met previously and keep in touch with.

Thank you for wishing me good luck. Good luck to you too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Narrowing it down a tad....that'll help. Good manners and breeding required girls.....so only stay in the queue if you get oot o' the bath tae pee and have mair than 6 bairns!!!! "

Perhaps narrowing it down, because it's only a limited period of time I'm there, and will have free time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So ur saying that most of the women on here don't know how to use their brains.

We'll this one does, and if I had a choice between sex with you or stitching it up with a rusty needle and string, I know what it would be,

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"So ur saying that most of the women on here don't know how to use their brains.

We'll this one does, and if I had a choice between sex with you or stitching it up with a rusty needle and string, I know what it would be, "

Sorry but that just made me spit my coffee right over my comp

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So ur saying that most of the women on here don't know how to use their brains.

We'll this one does, and if I had a choice between sex with you or stitching it up with a rusty needle and string, I know what it would be, "

I'm in the queue for the rusty needle option...cutie you in too??

Reply privately

over a year ago

We'll this one does, and if I had a choice between sex with you or stitching it up with a rusty needle and string, I know what it would be,

Sorry but that just made me spit my coffee right over my comp "

apologies for that comment by my significant other half,she has been advised she now owes you a new computer lmfao,is thos maniac who was the op for real

Reply privately

over a year ago

Better go get lots of rusty needles ready,

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Sign me up for rusty needle too

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"apologies for that comment by my significant other half,she has been advised she now owes you a new computer lmfao,is thos maniac who was the op for real "

Oh very real.. It's ok I don't need a comp I'm too busy actually shagging

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't put words into my mouth madam. I want to try and raise above this at not enter a slagging match.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP your profile reads that you are respectful and non-judgemental and yet your sweeping generalisations make this a little incredulous. I suspect you will soon discover at first hand that the fair ladies of Aberdeen are indeed fussy AND intelligent. So much so, the tumble may blow through your easily accessible hotel room. Bon chance!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not generalizations, just expediency perhaps.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Expediency is...a table for one....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we are all aware that some ops post threads purely for reaction. I dunno if it gets them off or wot. Personally I find it amazing that mods dont monitor these men and women. And actually check how many threads these men and women have shut down.

In my ( opinion)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think we are all aware that some ops post threads purely for reaction. I dunno if it gets them off or wot. Personally I find it amazing that mods dont monitor these men and women. And actually check how many threads these men and women have shut down.

In my ( opinion)"

Reply privately

over a year ago

They have to do something with there time cause they ain't shagging,

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I think we are all aware that some ops post threads purely for reaction. I dunno if it gets them off or wot. Personally I find it amazing that mods dont monitor these men and women. And actually check how many threads these men and women have shut down.

In my ( opinion)"

Ooh check you being all sensible bru

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh n can I get on kolas honours list

Reply privately

over a year ago

The caledonian... well maintained, respectful staff... lovely bedroom and bathroom.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh n can I get on kolas honours list "

Nooooooo, you have to sing 'we're having a gangbang' in opera cutie...but as you is a classy lassie, I'm sure you'll manage

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The caledonian... well maintained, respectful staff... lovely bedroom and bathroom."

Thank you.

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Oh n can I get on kolas honours list

Nooooooo, you have to sing 'we're having a gangbang' in opera cutie...but as you is a classy lassie, I'm sure you'll manage "

Aww I'm a rubbish singer though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nooooooo, you have to sing 'we're having a gangbang' in opera cutie...but as you is a classy lassie, I'm sure you'll manage

Aww I'm a rubbish singer though "

Me too, no honours list for you then

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Me too, no honours list for you then "

Aw what about the gangbang then???

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always get suspicious when individuals say 'we' or 'us', as if they are speaking on behalf of the whole of fab. If any of you do not wish to meet me, then I'll try and pick up the pieces and go on with the rest if my life.

I did say if you didn't want to meet me, then there isn't any need to confirm it. So if you do, you are embarrassing yourself by not reading the posting.

But if folk want to have a go at me, usually with full of spelling errors, no punctuation and need translators to be understood then I'll live with that- if that makes them feel better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aw what about the gangbang then??? "

Know anyone that can sort one out for you? Someone that knows all the best guys for the job?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better now,

I will sleep easy tonight knowing I have made your day,

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I always get suspicious when individuals say 'we' or 'us', as if they are speaking on behalf of the whole of fab. If any of you do not wish to meet me, then I'll try and pick up the pieces and go on with the rest if my life.

I did say if you didn't want to meet me, then there isn't any need to confirm it. So if you do, you are embarrassing yourself by not reading the posting.

But if folk want to have a go at me, usually with full of spelling errors, no punctuation and need translators to be understood then I'll live with that- if that makes them feel better. "

Does that mean you don't want to meet me then?

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Know anyone that can sort one out for you? Someone that knows all the best guys for the job? "

OOOH OOOH, I do... not sure he is on here anymore... may still have his phone number and address from a previous invite though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Know anyone that can sort one out for you? Someone that knows all the best guys for the job?

OOOH OOOH, I do... not sure he is on here anymore... may still have his phone number and address from a previous invite though "

You lucky lucky girl.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you dont like a thread remember you can always just ig........ooh a gangbang!! Where ?

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

OOOH OOOH, I do... not sure he is on here anymore... may still have his phone number and address from a previous invite though "

Well don't be selfish.... Share

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"

OOOH OOOH, I do... not sure he is on here anymore... may still have his phone number and address from a previous invite though

Well don't be selfish.... Share "

well i could set one up if you like it will be £30 for guys fems are free the money is to clean the sheet on the floor not for me you understand wont be offering any ladys a small fee for services rendered and bring your own drink and nibbles if you wish to drink my council water its five pounds per glass all pics of event are mine to sell i mean errrrrrr use for me

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

In my ( opinion)"

The reason many threads get shut down is NOT normally for what an OP posts, but from the reactions from people an answer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Well don't be selfish.... Share well i could set one up if you like it will be £30 for guys fems are free the money is to clean the sheet on the floor not for me you understand wont be offering any ladys a small fee for services rendered and bring your own drink and nibbles if you wish to drink my council water its five pounds per glass all pics of event are mine to sell i mean errrrrrr use for me "

Bloody hell Kola.....that's a great idea, dunno why nobody thought of that before!!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If someones post annoys people so much maybe ignore any threads they start, in fact people don't need to open the thread at all as they can see who posted the thread from the start.

To the OP...I doubt if your thread is a genuine attempt at finding a meet but if it is I am going to close this one so you will need to start another.

Hopefully the people who don't like what you post will do as asked and leave the thread alone.

Reply privately