FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

women just doing it to pleas their partner.....

Jump to newest

By *ivitart OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Met couple all was well untill ee got into bedroom.. guy was all over me and encouraging his wife to koin in but i could tell she wasnt really into it.... Made an excuse and got out of there... ehy are some guys such bullies.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

A lot of guys are that fugly a brothel wouldn't even entertain them so use their partner to open doors so that they can get their kicks.

How many times have you seen a couple only looking for single females to play with yet im sure the the female of the couple was honest she'd love a spare cock or 2 on occasion.

Course there are loads of couples who share equally the joy from the scene but as you found out many of the couples are peer pressured from the man of the house.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loads of couples like this and loads of woman are saying they are bi just to make their partner happy, it is easily spotted and its really a shame as straight fun should just be as much fun as bi fun though I do love my lady loving and sometimes this is more fun with no men involved

over a year ago

Great subject. ..great answers

It happened to lee and I but reversed.

Woman was a long time swinger and the man was new and very insecure.

You could feel the stress in the air...I felt so bad for him being under stress and feeling all those feelings. Wee shame.

We never did anything. ...I dont like people being forced with out a ball gag.

Kisses

Nessa

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Met couple all was well untill ee got into bedroom.. guy was all over me and encouraging his wife to koin in but i could tell she wasnt really into it.... Made an excuse and got out of there... ehy are some guys such bullies..... "
Maybe it wasn't a case of her not being into it but more a case of her wishing to explore at her own pace rather than at his ,which if this is the case then they both need to speak to each other and for her to make her feelings clear because I honestly don't think to many would just do it to keep their partners happy.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I dont see it as guys being bullies...

IF the woman is doing it JUST to please him, she a fkn idiot....

Thankfully, this doesnt happen often...

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

What's worse/better? Doing it to please a partner, or doing it to piss them off?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"What's worse/better? Doing it to please a partner, or doing it to piss them off?

"

Would one half of a couple agree to meeting another couple/male/female if they were going to be pissed about it?

Or would they hide the fact that they pissed and just go along with it....to please the other half

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

It's quite a conundrum!

over a year ago

I don't agree with women going along with it to make their partner happy. In the end it won't make him happy because she will get back at him in some other way to make his life hard. Sad really.

over a year ago

Or maybe she got cold feet or wasn't into you.

Bit harsh to pin all the blame on the guy.

over a year ago

"I don't agree with women going along with it to make their partner happy. In the end it won't make him happy because she will get back at him in some other way to make his life hard. Sad really. "

Nor do we, but we come across couples in clubs where the females has gone along with it, to stop their guy cheating or the potential to cheat.

How that works, got no idea.. the guy will still cheat on them.

Lack of trust in a relationship isn't a relationship!

You can tell people in poor (perhaps 1 sided) relationships from their body language towards each other - we stay away.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"

You can tell people in poor (perhaps 1 sided) relationships from their body language towards each other - we stay away."

over a year ago

Have never been forced into anything. When I was meeting with my partner it was only if we were both happy. Could spot it a mile off if couples weren't happy.

over a year ago

For us, we met on here & she is definitely into girly fun. If either of us aren't into something we just don't do it. I would hate for her to do something just to please me. How could you enjoy yourself when you know your partner in crime isn't into it? Everyone should be having fun or you shouldn't be doing it. Simples.

over a year ago

One of the reasons I don't meet with couples....I'll never be involved in any situation where I can see the lady is only agreeing to a FFM for her partner.

I prefer my lady lovin one on one anyway

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Happens a lot.......bit it's fairly obvious when the man is in control......

over a year ago

I was at a social through another site saw this couple there. Next day he was on bitching about how no one had spoken to them and why? He didn't like it when it was pointed out that he'd stood over her with his arms folded all night and glowered at anyone who looked at them....

By *usic.66Woman
over a year ago

Perth

"I don't agree with women going along with it to make their partner happy. In the end it won't make him happy because she will get back at him in some other way to make his life hard. Sad really.

Nor do we, but we come across couples in clubs where the females has gone along with it, to stop their guy cheating or the potential to cheat.

How that works, got no idea.. the guy will still cheat on them.

Lack of trust in a relationship isn't a relationship!

You can tell people in poor (perhaps 1 sided) relationships from their body language towards each other - we stay away."

Well said

Post new Message to Thread