By *ackiekenny two OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Outdoor pool at gourock has anyone been or thinking of goin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

I would love to go. Do they still do the midnight swim?

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would love to go. Do they still do the midnight swim?"

yes they do looked it up last night says fiver for adult n couple of quid for children lol

i thought midnight swim would have been adults only lol

By *uncouple981Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

"I would love to go. Do they still do the midnight swim?

yes they do looked it up last night says fiver for adult n couple of quid for children lol

i thought midnight swim would have been adults only lol "

Haha yes I would have too. I don't know how many people would keep their kids up to go swimming at midnight. I know I wouldn't.

If there was no kids there it would be a lovely relaxing experience. No doubt if I turned up at night little beckham and Gucci would be there dive bombing into the deep end.

over a year ago

Glasgow

Haha yes I would have too. I don't know how many people would keep their kids up to go swimming at midnight. I know I wouldn't.

If there was no kids there it would be a lovely relaxing experience. No doubt if I turned up at night little beckham and Gucci would be there dive bombing into the deep end. "

thats what i was thinking and lol about the dive bombing aswell made me giggle there lol

If i could drive ad be up for midbight swim lol

over a year ago

Glasgow

Midnight lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If there was no kids there it would be a lovely relaxing experience. No doubt if I turned up at night little beckham and Gucci would be there dive bombing into the deep end.

thats what i was thinking and lol about the dive bombing aswell made me giggle there lol

If i could drive ad be up for midbight swim lol "

I'll come an pick ya up

over a year ago

Glasgow

If i could drive ad be up for midbight swim lol

I'll come an pick ya up "

well im up for that then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Used to go years ago with my mates.....wonderful on the one Gourock sunny day per year you get

Post new Message to Thread