Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

My rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So....i know people can post what they want. But lazy threads get on my tits.....these daft im here where are you''''s....is there anyone lives in my toon?

Do a search. Browse have a feckin .looooooook !!!

Sorry..maybe the heat to be fair.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lue4youCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Good morning sunshine, chillax and have a nice day

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

if you don't like don't post its very easily done and no big deal ...simples

over a year ago

"Good morning sunshine, chillax and have a nice day "
lol.

over a year ago

"if you don't like don't post its very easily done and no big deal ...simples "
covered that by saying that in my intro..thats fine thanks.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good morning sunshine, chillax and have a nice day "

No!! No no no no no no NO!!

Chillax is NOT a valid word choice!!!

Aaaaarrrrrgggghh

(It's an anger trigger)

over a year ago

"Good morning sunshine, chillax and have a nice day

Aaaaarrrrrgggghh

(It's an anger trigger)"

yer a day late or

6 days early for a rant

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Lighten up T..... go buy doughnuts xxxx

over a year ago

"if you don't like don't post its very easily done and no big deal ...simples covered that by saying that in my intro..thats fine thanks."
you did but these posts complaining about other ppls post can be just as annoying as the ones you refer too

over a year ago

"So....i know people can post what they want. But lazy threads get on my tits.....these daft im here where are you''''s....is there anyone lives in my toon?

Do a search. Browse have a feckin .looooooook !!!

Sorry..maybe the heat to be fair."

name and shame these weirdos

Btw Aston were do you stay??

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Lighten up T..... go buy doughnuts xxxx "
errrrrr no doughnuts for you unless its the ones ya sit on to stop y falling on ass n snapping hip again !!!!!!

over a year ago

"if you don't like don't post its very easily done and no big deal ...simples covered that by saying that in my intro..thats fine thanks.you did but these posts complaining about other ppls post can be just as annoying as the ones you refer too "
your saying if i dont like a thread dont comment on it ? Cool. So yer commenting because you luv this one? Its a daft rant..non-specific.

over a year ago

"if you don't like don't post its very easily done and no big deal ...simples covered that by saying that in my intro..thats fine thanks.you did but these posts complaining about other ppls post can be just as annoying as the ones you refer too your saying if i dont like a thread dont comment on it ? Cool. So yer commenting because you luv this one? Its a daft rant..non-specific."
no not at all T you post away just pointing out this post is no diffrent to the ones ur complaining about lol ... go for a cold shower and cool down and chill

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Too many Meerkats

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

Fuck me cant you feel the love in here, why cant a post be posted with out it turning nasty, i agree with Tony lots of these shag avoid post and silly games post sometimes gets pointless when they go on and on, looks like a bit of clash of personalities going on in this post its a shagging site so make love and not war ffs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i love everyone even the few who have me on Block lol xxxxxxx

over a year ago

Agree Bren ... fancy a shag ? lol

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"Agree Bren ... fancy a shag ? lol "

anytime lol xxxxx im accommodating for long standing fabbers lol xx

over a year ago

"Agree Bren ... fancy a shag ? lol

anytime lol xxxxx im accommodating for long standing fabbers lol xx "

on my way prefer making love not war lol hee hee

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

anytime lol xxxxx im accommodating for long standing fabbers lol xx on my way prefer making love not war lol hee hee "

Bring some lunch with you lol ie champers and strawberries lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

anytime lol xxxxx im accommodating for long standing fabbers lol xx on my way prefer making love not war lol hee hee

Bring some lunch with you lol ie champers and strawberries lol xxxxxxxxxxxx"

Oooh I 'm in, no alcohol though. Strawbs, rasps, grapes and camera

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

anytime lol xxxxx im accommodating for long standing fabbers lol xx on my way prefer making love not war lol hee hee

Bring some lunch with you lol ie champers and strawberries lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh I 'm in, no alcohol though. Strawbs, rasps, grapes and camera "

hahahahaha you perv xxxxx

over a year ago

Was a helpfull rant....i did say try search or browse if lookin for someone in yer locality...lol xxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"Was a helpfull rant....i did say try search or browse if lookin for someone in yer locality...lol xxxx"

hahahaha i searched i looked and guess what T your fucking miles away pmsl xxxxxxxxxxx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Was a helpfull rant....i did say try search or browse if lookin for someone in yer locality...lol xxxx

hahahaha i searched i looked and guess what T your fucking miles away pmsl xxxxxxxxxxx "

Shoes, he gets aboot....want his number? Lmfwao xxx

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"Was a helpfull rant....i did say try search or browse if lookin for someone in yer locality...lol xxxx

hahahaha i searched i looked and guess what T your fucking miles away pmsl xxxxxxxxxxx

Shoes, he gets aboot....want his number? Lmfwao xxx "

hahahahah had it for years lol his house is my second home when i need it only known the old fucker for 9 yrs lol xxxx

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Footn tart llf xx

over a year ago

"if you don't like don't post its very easily done and no big deal ...simples covered that by saying that in my intro..thats fine thanks.you did but these posts complaining about other ppls post can be just as annoying as the ones you refer too "

It's just the way of fab really. I can't speak for others, but I imagine that every post doesn't interest everyone. No one comments on everything, either because we have don't have the time, have nothing to say (or is we don't like the person who is posting.)

Freedom of speech must come before someone's individual likes or dislikes.

Personally, I dislike nonsense postings, one liners, people who they they are agree or disagree without giving a reason. When I am misinterpreted, misquoted or have what I've said taken out of context. Or for folk who show no respect towards other people's posts.

Of your particular rants, it might be worthwhile giving more of a thought to the type of people of make those kinds of posts. I'm not having a dig, but if they are young, inexperienced, lazy and have problems communicating, then their post is a way to break the ice and get noticed.

It's also can be annoying people asking for advice over very trivial matters (why can't they think for themselves and make up their own mind?). The questions asking for advice do take up a lot of space in the forums.

Or people making a comment on other people's post 'what is the point of this post. It is very tedious'.

If we were to start to ask profiles not to post this or that, I think it would be a dangerous road to go down. If I don't see a post I do not want to comment on, i don't. I also don't look at posts that particular profiles make, as I've an idea that it will be nonsense. Do we then go on and restrict profiles who use text speak or do not make a lot of sense and despite being asked to do their own search, they don't?

I would defend someone's right to post anything - as long as it's not abusive etc etc - even if it's something I don't agree with the person's point of view.

In the grand scheme of things, and with life being to short, I'm sure most of us have things in real life to deal with and maybe had more unpleasant things on here that we have experienced, instead of letting some posts really bug us.

over a year ago

Sorry but i guess i have a conscience forum creating wise...a wee bit of me asks myself this...."does that make sense..is it relevant either as a serious or fun post",,, only then i might post it up.

I take yer point it may be an ice breaker asking a daft ask , but i just dont buy that every ones posted up with that ideal.

By *lue4youCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Good morning sunshine, chillax and have a nice day

Aaaaarrrrrgggghh

(It's an anger trigger)"

Nonsense. LOL. Language evolves. To change with change is shemazing don't you think? Anyway it was a pick up for T and it he liked it

over a year ago

Does evolve yip...and revive, i once had a wee campaign going to get " groovy" back,,a nice alternative to tired and worn oot "cool". Didnae work. lol

Post new Message to Thread