Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

being a sub

Jump to newest

By *ackiekenny two OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Just looking for advice on this matter as it intrests me not sue why but makes me little horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

"Just looking for advice on this matter as it intrests me not sue why but makes me little horny "

Advice on what exactly, what interests you? Nobody can advise if we dont know what for!. Also, dont expect women to come running just because you think you're sub lol.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just looking for advice on this matter as it intrests me not sue why but makes me little horny

Advice on what exactly, what interests you? Nobody can advise if we dont know what for!. Also, dont expect women to come running just because you think you're sub lol."

im intrested in giving thing a go try just about anything myself .

Would like to be controlled like told what to do and lots more.

Im not expecting people to come running either lol

mostly would like my eyes opened to this side of things and yeah beong involved would be fun i think or not but would give it a try

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get along to some of the fetish munches(Glasgow, Edinburgh) and clubs (DV8, Violate, Rebound, Club T) or a fetish night at CJs or join fetish website and begin exploring.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As well as here there is always the fetlife website for making online friends and discussions on fetishes plus forums about the club scene.

over a year ago

Glasgow

I shall have a look into what you all have said im little nervous and shy to go to clubs myself ad rather go in with someone if you understand .

Thanks again kenny

By *issyForDommeTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

We were all nervous newbies at one point who had to get over those nerves, a munch is just a bunch of folks getting together in a pub-just like a drinks social on here (minus the cash deposit). After a munch or two you'll know a few folk that are club goers so you will feel comfortable going in alone...we're a friendly and welcoming bunch.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"We were all nervous newbies at one point who had to get over those nerves, a munch is just a bunch of folks getting together in a pub-just like a drinks social on here (minus the cash deposit). After a munch or two you'll know a few folk that are club goers so you will feel comfortable going in alone...we're a friendly and welcoming bunch."

so where does this happen then or do i just need to keep my eyes on meets

Post new Message to Thread