Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been chatting to a female today, we seemed to be getting on ok ( I'm not naive, I know some people aren't what they say they are, on here) and next thing I notice is that she's deleted her profile!! What's that all about?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

1% chance profile delete clicked by mistake.

99% chance not who and what they said they are, but pretending to be a woman and establishing message exchanges with a woman must be way more exciting than being a guy getting zero back....just a theory.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

yep happens a lot across all groups . maybe they are fakes or maybe just bottled it .Or maybe liked the fantasy of swinging and as soon as it gets to look like a real meets on the cards they loose interest . could be numerous reasons.just enjoy the lovely folks who do stay on here x

over a year ago

Yeah I guess, thanks guys

over a year ago

A man with a female profile saying:

1. I know this great guy, then gives the name of his male profile.

2. How about a mff (if it's a bi female)

3. Getting you to open up, likes and dislikes, so a guy can have all the lingo to impress.

4. If it's a guy you have blocked. Just create a female profile as a way around the block.

5. In the extreme cases. More pics, area you live, address. So he can then follow you. Threaten to out to family etc if he doesnt get his way.

Deleted? Lucky escape to me and could've wasted more time.

over a year ago

Well she/he did ask to come to my house within a couple of messages!

over a year ago

"Well she/he did ask to come to my house within a couple of messages! "

You turn up and he is there alone. The female is on her way or is late or has suddenly became ill and cannot come.

He says she likes it if he has a 121 with a female first so she knows they are good.

He will probably answer the door in his towel and just out the shower. (if you don't play at least he has exposed himself)

You might need to struggle to get out.

I hope I'm not giving the unbalanced ideas. But ladies need to be extra careful. I'm only repeating what female friends have said to me.

over a year ago

"Well she/he did ask to come to my house within a couple of messages! "

I dont think a woman would ask to come to your hse after a cpl of msgs .

Screams Fake to me. And a Lucky escape. L

over a year ago

Yeah I agree! Oh well put it down to experience!

over a year ago

"Well she/he did ask to come to my house within a couple of messages!

You turn up and he is there alone. The female is on her way or is late or has suddenly became ill and cannot come.

He says she likes it if he has a 121 with a female first so she knows they are good.

He will probably answer the door in his towel and just out the shower. (if you don't play at least he has exposed himself)

I hope I'm not giving the unbalanced ideas. But ladies need to be extra careful. I'm only repeating what female friends have said to me.

"

I always meet in public first

over a year ago

"Well she/he did ask to come to my house within a couple of messages!

I always meet in public first "

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Going on the area your in abzbbw I suspect it was the same 'lady' it was a clever single guy. Hence why profile gone, I reported after seeing him on webcam. I quote. ' thought it would be a nice surprise for you ' ii don't think so! Lol

over a year ago

"Going on the area your in abzbbw I suspect it was the same 'lady' it was a clever single guy. Hence why profile gone, I reported after seeing him on webcam. I quote. ' thought it would be a nice surprise for you ' ii don't think so! Lol "

Lol that would've been a surprise!

Post new Message to Thread