Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

copying ?

Jump to newest

By *autious Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

home

A couple has just copied and pasted most of our profile info is this allowed ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure.....will be extra spooky if they show up on the who's nearby thing too though.

Reply privately

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I'd be running it past admin at the very least, and take a screencap of their profile in case they try to deny it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

home

"Not sure.....will be extra spooky if they show up on the who's nearby thing too though."

No thank god don't think they took rejection to well and they then went and copied our profile and they have only been on here a day ...not fucking happy about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

home

"I'd be running it past admin at the very least, and take a screencap of their profile in case they try to deny it."

Will do that just now

Reply privately

By *oversforfun2000Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Maybe they just didn't know what to write I if there're new!! I don't know the back story but maybe they seen yours and thought it sounded good, I know I have stole a few lines from profiles I thought sounded better than mine...granted not a whole profile but maybe they are just finding their feet!! Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

home

"Maybe they just didn't know what to write I if there're new!! I don't know the back story but maybe they seen yours and thought it sounded good, I know I have stole a few lines from profiles I thought sounded better than mine...granted not a whole profile but maybe they are just finding their feet!! Xxx "

We did speak to them before that happened and were to pushy so wished them luck and left it at that then they copied our profile text

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's terrible! Report them!

Reply privately

By *oversforfun2000Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Honestly can't explain it, not the best thing to do!! That was as good as my advice got lol, hopefully you get it sorted!! Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

home

"Honestly can't explain it, not the best thing to do!! That was as good as my advice got lol, hopefully you get it sorted!! Xxx "

Lol all advice is good and thanks xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

home

"That's terrible! Report them!"

Done but nothing seems to be happening

Reply privately