Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

steriotype...

Jump to newest

By *ousewives delight OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh/glasgow/central scotland

still getting hard time due to my varifications.. should I hide all of them or just change my name to VIRGIN train.. and start a new journey lol?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"still getting hard time due to my varifications.. should I hide all of them or just change my name to VIRGIN train.. and start a new journey lol? "
If people have problems with your verifications that's their problem not yours ..you do what you want ...good luck xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"still getting hard time due to my varifications.. should I hide all of them or just change my name to VIRGIN train.. and start a new journey lol? If people have problems with your verifications that's their problem not yours ..you do what you want ...good luck xxx "

SHAG

over a year ago

"still getting hard time due to my varifications.. should I hide all of them or just change my name to VIRGIN train.. and start a new journey lol? If people have problems with your verifications that's their problem not yours ..you do what you want ...good luck xxx

SHAG "

Auch fred you don't think people would think I have too many verifications if we did ? lol

over a year ago

"still getting hard time due to my varifications.. should I hide all of them or just change my name to VIRGIN train.. and start a new journey lol? If people have problems with your verifications that's their problem not yours ..you do what you want ...good luck xxx

SHAG Auch fred you don't think people would think I have too many verifications if we did ? lol "

It aint th very that is the important thing jacs its getting the wellies dried after

over a year ago

SHAG Auch fred you don't think people would think I have too many verifications if we did ? lol

It aint th very that is the important thing jacs its getting the wellies dried after "

pmsl lol

over a year ago

"still getting hard time due to my varifications.. should I hide all of them or just change my name to VIRGIN train.. and start a new journey lol? If people have problems with your verifications that's their problem not yours ..you do what you want ...good luck xxx "

What you do is up to you.

What I would do, if I were you, is either to say nothing about your verifications. Most people don't read profiles anyway. If you mention it in bold capitals you are just drawing attention to it.

There are some people who will see your request not to be judged, but will judge you anyway, to wind you up and just get a reaction.

If you do have to say anything about your verifies - you could turn it to your advantage: rather than saying don't judge, to something like: 'as you can see from my verifications, I'm a reliable guy with no hassles who turns up etc etc etc.

Good luck.

over a year ago

Each to their own but personally my verifications are my business and its my choice whether to show some or all and I dont really care what anyone else on here thinks, but be prepared for ppl to judge, its in the DNA

over a year ago

my perspective on the subject....

I know a few newbies here and sometimes people that meet a lot scare them, they feel some how over whelmed.

I also know a few people that club and meet a lot of people (social and swapping) and they are great people.

I would just follow your heart and understand wot you are trying to say with your profile.

and as Leggz (above said) be prepared for people to judge you..(either way)

"Never live your life through the eyes of others.....live it through your own"

Kisses,

Nessarosa

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time recently with regards to veris.

I'd agree with most comments made previously - it's your choice, you're obviously a genuine and respectable guy and if people want to have assumptions, more fool them.

However, I do think it's up to individuals to decide what they are looking for etc. I doubt it's all been judgement and stereotyping-more down to different views on what looking for from FAB.

So, to wrap up a rather long winded stream of consciousness, it's your choice (and good on you!), yes some might be due to wanky peeps but don't judge those who you think may have judged you - to each their own. x

over a year ago

doubt ur getting a hardtime regarding verifications really...more possibly the people being contacted werent interested or wanted a different type of meet.To attract a wider group its good to have a mix of verifications, mainly parties/socials, rather than 'came in shagged n cheerio'- some will like to know u can deal with a handfull of people at least, even then not in the sexual sense

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/13 20:30:30]

over a year ago

What I would do, if I were you, is either to say nothing about your verifications. Most people don't read profiles anyway. If you mention it in bold capitals you are just drawing attention to it.

There are some people who will see your request not to be judged, but will judge you anyway, to wind you up and just get a reaction.

If you do have to say anything about your verifies - you could turn it to your advantage: rather than saying don't judge, to something like: 'as you can see from my verifications, I'm a reliable guy with no hassles who turns up etc etc etc.

Good luck. "

went too look at your veris and guess wot

over a year ago

that's a good advice mr

I like that

over a year ago

Good luck. went too look at your veris and guess wot "

And your point is?

over a year ago

"that's a good advice mr

I like that "

Hehe, I see you took on board my idea. Although with your verifies maybe you could give me advice lol. You don't look as though you have struggled.

Nevertheless, with my suggestion, is this one you owe me? Maybe you could take me on a meet and we could spit roast a female? Maybe I could give you advice with that too. Watch a master at work! Lol

over a year ago

hahah master and slaves I though you guys have let us guy goes a century ago

KUNTA KENTE is a free man now lol

yeah mate ill like to meet you somtime if you like may be for a party invite

hope you are as straight as me

over a year ago

Kinda thinking that maybe some of your previous verifies might like two guys or if u could put a good word in for me for a 121. Services rendered. Straight Deffo.

Post new Message to Thread