Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The respect and love i feel after over a decade of swinging is amazing for my man x If folks get it right what an amazing life xx love my life, 5 kids later x annie x thanks too to all on old profile and on older sites and here x how do you all feel it changes your relationships x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The respect and love i feel after over a decade of swinging is amazing for my man x If folks get it right what an amazing life xx love my life, 5 kids later x annie x thanks too to all on old profile and on older sites and here x how do you all feel it changes your relationships x "

Its wonderful that some one is not afraid to say love on this forum. I think that was very well said. Its nice to see happy relationships.

Keep loving

Kisses

Nessarosa

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/13 09:01:33]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/13 09:01:23]

over a year ago

"The respect and love i feel after over a decade of swinging is amazing for my man x If folks get it right what an amazing life xx love my life, 5 kids later x annie x thanks too to all on old profile and on older sites and here x how do you all feel it changes your relationships x

Its wonderful that some one is not afraid to say love on this forum. I think that was very well said. Its nice to see happy relationships.

Keep loving

Kisses

Nessarosa"

Thanks Nessarosa, Well said the element of fun in swinging is good but more importantly to me is my best friend and soulmate xx hugs to you both xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The respect and love i feel after over a decade of swinging is amazing for my man x If folks get it right what an amazing life xx love my life, 5 kids later x annie x thanks too to all on old profile and on older sites and here x how do you all feel it changes your relationships x

Keep loving

Kisses

Nessarosa

Thanks Nessarosa, Well said the element of fun in swinging is good but more importantly to me is my best friend and soulmate xx hugs to you both xx "

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"The respect and love i feel after over a decade of swinging is amazing for my man x If folks get it right what an amazing life xx love my life, 5 kids later x annie x thanks too to all on old profile and on older sites and here x how do you all feel it changes your relationships x "
amen hallelujah! Couldnt have put it better myself! xxx

over a year ago

"The respect and love i feel after over a decade of swinging is amazing for my man x If folks get it right what an amazing life xx love my life, 5 kids later x annie x thanks too to all on old profile and on older sites and here x how do you all feel it changes your relationships x amen hallelujah! Couldnt have put it better myself! xxx"

Thanks xx

Post new Message to Thread