Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Types....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A lot of profiles stipulate the type of person (s) they are looking for.

Mainly on the female profiles who often times say things like..."only looking for tall, strong, muscular, shaven headed, tattooed ect ect"

Guys are maybe not so fussy...."a pulse is an advantage"

Have you ever met someone that was the absolute opposite of what you normally find attractive only to find they ticked boxes you did not even know you had..... in a way you did not think possible...

Before we met I was the opposite of what Lila looked for on a night out...but as she has said since ....you ticked the only box that counted...the one between my ears...

Opposites attract often times...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is proabally true for me (opposites attract) think thats why so many intelligent

Women find me attractive

over a year ago

Exactly.

I've had some of the best sex with the complete opposite of what I'd usually look for.

Feelings though, it's always for a certain type of person. A bit narrow maybe, but I do always fall for a certain type. And looks don't always come into it.

By *uld AllianceMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So right, it's what ticks the box between the ears.

Stimulate the mind stimulate the body

D&S xx

over a year ago

"

Guys are maybe not so fussy...."a pulse is an advantage"

Opposites attract often times..."

Yeah I once came across this dead old lady

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

My type is pleasant, non-abusive, has a sense of humour, can spell to "o" grade level, and can take a joke, especially one they started. Naturally, there aren't many like that here.

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

My type is pleasant, non-abusive, has a sense of humour, can spell to "o" grade level, and can take a joke, especially one they started. Naturally, there aren't many like that here.

over a year ago

"My type is pleasant, non-abusive, has a sense of humour, can spell to "o" grade level, and can take a joke, especially one they started. Naturally, there aren't many like that here."

That's me oot

I've met a number of people that I would never normally go for but was that horny I thought why not! Some have turned out to be the best fucks of my life and others are great pals now

Post new Message to Thread