Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

3rd Time This Week!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the 3rd time this week (& its still only Wednesday) we have been contacted by a new young couple dead keen to meet only for them to vanish off the site.

They seem to follow a similar system - young, slim or athletic, up for anything, no photos, no verification & a very basic profile.

Its a pity as it makes this so dofficult when a genuine couple make contact.

Sadly the moral of the story is that we will be treating every new members approach with a considerable amount of suspicion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally know where you are coming from as i have noticed a lot off new people especially from Aberdeen ( females & couples ) coming and going quickly with no pics & basic profiles think it is just a phase there going through maybe as a lot off people are passing on the word about the site , i now venture further a field to other Socials as Aberdeen doesn't seem to bother with them so ur always wondering if any contacts are Genuine or not , only my opinion

over a year ago

weve had no luck trying to meet couples, alot of the time theyre not even a couple, when all of a sudden they become a single guy, or they just dont turn up. soooooo frustrating!!!!!!

over a year ago

Any guys got any tips on getting a meet?been on here a while now and its harder than i thought.was advised to try CJs,wasnt sure at first but its starting to seem like a good idea now,any help would bd appreciated.

over a year ago

Don't see why people from Aberdeen are getting bad press!!

over a year ago

"Any guys got any tips on getting a meet?been on here a while now and its harder than i thought.was advised to try CJs,wasnt sure at first but its starting to seem like a good idea now,any help would bd appreciated."

i tend to find firstly go to some off the organsied socials which u will find alot off for down ur way ( Glasgow, Edinburgh , Ayrshire & Fife area do a lot , you will normally find them advertised in the scottish forums

over a year ago

"Don't see why people from Aberdeen are getting bad press!! "

No one is picking on Aberdeen unfairly we are just pointing out facts thats all from a cpls view and a singles view

over a year ago

I have no problems in Aberdeen

over a year ago

The original posters are a fab couple - and should not be missed!

over a year ago

Thanks i think trying a few social gatherings is the way to go.

over a year ago

I've block newbies at the start

to many not what they say they are

Post new Message to Thread