Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

duo/trio... 3-4 profiles

Jump to newest

By *acksparrow1978 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow'ish

Ever came across a female or male on here with 3-4 profiles all running at once....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ever came across a female or male on here with 3-4 profiles all running at once.... "
Not really see any myself. A woman I know said a guy had three going at once.

over a year ago

Quite a few, there's one lad in particular who I'm pretty sure has 5+ and messages me off all of them, forgot about him when I got my new profile but he's been in touch and he meets the block button on a regular basis

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

I struggle coping with one!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I can't keep up with one

over a year ago

glasgow'ish

Yeah understand, its tough enuff running one.....but av heard and exp things like strangers knowing stuff only select few would know.....

over a year ago

"Yeah understand, its tough enuff running one.....but av heard and exp things like strangers knowing stuff only select few would know....."

I met a guy at the start of the year who got a mad stalker, somehow had his number, rang him up etc and said stuff only some would know, I was the only person he'd met so he thought it was me, I mean honestly do I look like a nutjob?

Defo wasn't me like and he apologised once he realised lol

over a year ago

glasgow'ish

Yeah....deffoba few creepos out there... Pretending and chatting as normal.....knowing uv arranged a meet,that only you and select person knew about.....av heard of people being rejected or blocked only to try again under another alias....

over a year ago

There's 1 in my local updates has 2, slightly different variation to profile but not enough to fool anyone, he updates both his statuses at once with same text lol,

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Im feckin confuddled enough with one

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Yeah I know of one that chats me up and fails, leaves and makes a new profile then tries again and tries to make out hes new and never been on here before. Havent seen him around for a while so I think finally he got the hint that im not thick and I can spot his profile a mile off lol

over a year ago

yes a few on here, obviously have different IP addresses but its not hard to do. One guy in particular sent us 3 messages from different profiles exactly the same.....copy and paste or what

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I know of a couple who have multiple accounts but it goes with their multiple personalities

Post new Message to Thread