Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

embarrassment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone had an embarrassing moment while out in the town either to yourself or you saw someone?

I was in a coffee shop last week and sat down to have a coffee and seen this women she looked at me as I was sitting down and she was nice I was running senarios through my head how to talk to her lol anyways as I was sitting there she opened her legs to cross them the other way and all a saw was her white underwear which I think was white but not a yellow colour pee stains? Makes me wonder what the back was like.

whats your stories

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lol

over a year ago

We met a couple from here - was a disaster!

House was a dump and guy had been at work all day and still had his uniform on so obviously had no intention of showering

I made an excuse to go to the loo to text john and say I'm not doing this and when I came back thro to the living area the guy had taken his trousers off and he was wearing an electronic tag round his ankle

Needless to say we left - was a shame coz his wife was quite tasty and she'd had a bath lol xx

over a year ago

some people are so disgusting.

i met a guy in coatbridge and from the tcts n pics i thot i was in for a treat. when got there he was mingin.

flat no carpets. food everywhere. dog stimkin. bed a mess. he was like a wax jabba the hut thats been too close to the fire. mega awkward cos id stalkes him due to his pics......

so moral is "pics cant be belived"

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Well my pics can but why lie or make things awkward on a meet your only gonna be found out

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 02/07/13 09:44:48]

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 02/07/13 09:44:41]

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Met a guy once Hair mingin so was he and had the cheek when we went in for a coffee to say he didnt have any money .Being a soft soul i bought the coffee,s then he had the cheek to say he could drink another one I got up and walked away and dont say i shouldnt have went for the coffee in the first place we were standing at the shop door so i couldnt turn around and go

By *araidWoman
over a year ago

the west (ish)

"A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lol"

Ooohhh dear! What on earth had you said to merit a punch on the nose like that? lol

over a year ago

"A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lol

Ooohhh dear! What on earth had you said to merit a punch on the nose like that? lol "

Ha Ha Ha love it Just a bit of S and M before lunch pmsl xxx

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

"A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lol

Ooohhh dear! What on earth had you said to merit a punch on the nose like that? lol "

That's what happens when you meet Wendy...!

over a year ago

Ooohhh dear! What on earth had you said to merit a punch on the nose like that? lol

That's what happens when you meet Wendy...! "

Under that hard boiler man act There is a heart of gold in Wendy. She just a soft pussy cat really xxxx

over a year ago

Attended a social night and one fem got that d*unk she pissed herself ,only noticing after she sat on Mads lap ,night had to be cut short but said fem carried on her night reguardless

over a year ago

"We met a couple from here - was a disaster!

House was a dump and guy had been at work all day and still had his uniform on so obviously had no intention of showering

I made an excuse to go to the loo to text john and say I'm not doing this and when I came back thro to the living area the guy had taken his trousers off and he was wearing an electronic tag round his ankle

Needless to say we left - was a shame coz his wife was quite tasty and she'd had a bath lol xx "

Oh my god. This has made my day lol!

over a year ago

"A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lol"
the dog we went to choose at the rescue centre did that. they said it was caused by stress...we still chose him though.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

That's what happens when you meet Wendy...! "

over a year ago

Needless to say we left - was a shame coz his wife was quite tasty and she'd had a bath lol xx

Oh my god. This has made my day lol! "

You want me to pm their username to you

over a year ago

Glasgow West

Wisnae me, my ankle tag has been off for ages.....

over a year ago

"A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lolthe dog we went to choose at the rescue centre did that. they said it was caused by stress...we still chose him though."
Nothing to do with stress To do with getting my nose broken a hour before my meet And a girl coming from far away,which I was not about to let down mate. But like the dog story

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Im just waiting for you put us out of our misery & conclude the story with the answer to the million dollar question of "what like was the back" of her pee stained panties! Go on post a pic of the panties on your profile so we can all see ...the suspense is killing me
"Has anyone had an embarrassing moment while out in the town either to yourself or you saw someone?

I was in a coffee shop last week and sat down to have a coffee and seen this women she looked at me as I was sitting down and she was nice I was running senarios through my head how to talk to her lol anyways as I was sitting there she opened her legs to cross them the other way and all a saw was her white underwear which I think was white but not a yellow colour pee stains? Makes me wonder what the back was like.

whats your stories "

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Needless to say we left - was a shame coz his wife was quite tasty and she'd had a bath lol xx "

OMG that must have been the worst!!

By *owboy BebopMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

You told me you liked a man in uniform.....it's no ma fault, I could only get my hands oan the bin man uniform....as for the tag , have you ever tried running with a 42 inch telly , they weigh a Fukin ton !

over a year ago

"A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lolthe dog we went to choose at the rescue centre did that. they said it was caused by stress...we still chose him though."
sad story aston mate

over a year ago

"A meet on here were I sat down for lunch And my nose started to bleed and the blood drip all over the table Sorry babe lolthe dog we went to choose at the rescue centre did that. they said it was caused by stress...we still chose him though. sad story aston mate "
Were you dress as the joker when you got him bud maybe that why The wee dug got stress out mate

over a year ago

I had something similar. Turned up to a 'single' guys house which was an absolute tip, clutter everywhere and absolutely filthy. I asked to use his bathroom but when I got there, there was no chance in earth any naked parts of my body were going anywhere near his toilet. He then informed me that he'd had a text and his wife would be home in half an hour.

over a year ago

Just had a meet there that got cut short. We were having fun and a was in the middle of sucking on her clit and she farted I was a bit taken aback but continued then she pushed me away and ran to my toilet and had the shits talk about a mood killer. Then she said that always happens when ive been drinking. I made excuses and asked her to leave. Was I wrong to do so whats your opinions x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just had a meet there that got cut short. We were having fun and a was in the middle of sucking on her clit and she farted I was a bit taken aback but continued then she pushed me away and ran to my toilet and had the shits talk about a mood killer. Then she said that always happens when ive been drinking. I made excuses and asked her to leave. Was I wrong to do so whats your opinions x"
And im sure shes going to be thrilled to see this post and your new meet add on your profile good luck tho

over a year ago

She isnt from this

over a year ago

"She isnt from this"
Good job then huh lol

over a year ago

Lol was I wrong in what I done

over a year ago

Glasgow West

You could add "Must take Immodium pre meet".... You never know, the next one might not give you as much warnng....

over a year ago

"Lol was I wrong in what I done"
depends what excuse you made but maybe a sympathetic approach would have been better .

over a year ago

I just said that I wasnt feeling too good and she said well ill go then and I said that would be best x

over a year ago

"I just said that I wasnt feeling too good and she said well ill go then and I said that would be best x"
oh so both of you had the shits then ? lol

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"Just had a meet there that got cut short. We were having fun and a was in the middle of sucking on her clit and she farted I was a bit taken aback but continued then she pushed me away and ran to my toilet and had the shits talk about a mood killer. Then she said that always happens when ive been drinking. I made excuses and asked her to leave. Was I wrong to do so whats your opinions x"

Have you ever thought Nerves could be the problem as when nerves kick in so does many peoples bowel go into spasm, perhaps instead of asking her to leave you could have took a more sensitive diplomatic outlook on this to calm her embarrassment down, in doing what you did doesn't help her for future meets as she will perhaps will be so embarrassed in the way she got treated by you, the thought of meeting again for her will prob not be a nice thought . she will obv know you wasnt ill and wanted her out.

I take it you have never had a upset tummy b4 then ???

MY 2p s worth

Brennie xx

over a year ago

If I knew before hand drink made me go like that I wouldnt drink before I went for the meet. She knew she was meeting me this morning. I could have handeled it better I suppose

over a year ago

anyway was it a smelly fart or a girlie one oozing perfume

over a year ago

Raw egg one lol hung about for a few seconds

over a year ago

Ffs well this is a gas