Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

OMG

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Omg thank to Mr Google and 10 sites Rice works out at three cooked Drown even more 30g uncooked works in at 110 g That Mr Google is a good man Sorry Skinny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Omg thank to Mr Google and 10 sites Rice works out at three cooked Drown even more 30g uncooked works in at 110 g That Mr Google is a good man Sorry Skinny "

Wtf? Thought I'd got used to deciphering your posts but that one is beyond me

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

OMG I don't care

over a year ago

"OMG I don't care"

Pmsl

Now if it was cake ............. Well that's a diff story

over a year ago

"OMG I don't care"
Well I do mate two days people telling I wrong about thing I know about So let see.who got something to say now

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"OMG I don't care

Pmsl

Now if it was cake ............. Well that's a diff story "

OMG I do care

over a year ago

http://www.diabetes.nhs.uk/document.php?o=3866

Page 10.

So not only have you said Scottish Slimmers are wrong now you're saying the NHS is wrong?

over a year ago

Who really cares? You're getting worked up over something so stupid, if you know you're right why care what others think? Everyone has their own way of thinking.

Now away and get pumped and chill ooooooot

over a year ago

"Who really cares? You're getting worked up over something so stupid, if you know you're right why care what others think? Everyone has their own way of thinking.

Now away and get pumped and chill ooooooot "

Your right again I don't care now you keep your rice and I will keep mine Why don't we have a shirt off in 6 weeks and see who,s rice work Miss xxx

over a year ago

"Who really cares? You're getting worked up over something so stupid, if you know you're right why care what others think? Everyone has their own way of thinking.

Now away and get pumped and chill ooooooot Your right again I don't care now you keep your rice and I will keep mine Why don't we have a shirt off in 6 weeks and see who,s rice work Miss xxx"

You better go back to that other thread and see who you were arguing with cause it wasn't me. I don't even eat rice

over a year ago

Now away and get pumped and chill ooooooot Your right again I don't care now you keep your rice and I will keep mine Why don't we have a shirt off in 6 weeks and see who,s rice work Miss xxx"

I don't eat it much, I prefer fruit, veg & protein to carbs I was just pointing out you were wrong.

over a year ago

Now away and get pumped and chill ooooooot Your right again I don't care now you keep your rice and I will keep mine Why don't we have a shirt off in 6 weeks and see who,s rice work Miss xxx

I don't eat it much, I prefer fruit, veg & protein to carbs I was just pointing out you were wrong. "

Ok I am wrong get me that book As I am obese with to much rice Don't know why i did not get it before now All time wasted counting nut weighting my food I just need a book Thank you so much Your a life saver xxxxx

over a year ago

"Ok I am wrong get me that book As I am obese with to much rice Don't know why i did not get it before now All time wasted counting nut weighting my food I just need a book Thank you so much Your a life saver xxxxx

"

Finally, Skinny admits he's wrong, it's there for all to see. For the rest, you're very welcome, glad to have been of some assistance.

over a year ago

"Ok I am wrong get me that book As I am obese with to much rice Don't know why i did not get it before now All time wasted counting nut weighting my food I just need a book Thank you so much Your a life saver xxxxx

Finally, Skinny admits he's wrong, it's there for all to see. For the rest, you're very welcome, glad to have been of some assistance. "

So it a shirt off in 6 weeks and we see how it work out Miss I am just going eat the book hear that was good lol xXx

Post new Message to Thread